He was her everything

|| o n e s h o t s c o l l e c t i o n s ||

 

He was her everything, until he left. 

 

 

 

She has no friends, she was all alone. She hates socializing because people around her were always pitying her and talking bad things about him to her. Saying how useless he was, how life will be better without him around. She hate it, she hate it when people talk bad about him because he was her everything. 

              The room was painted in white, so white that it looks like heaven. Only thing was that it was plain, except for a small window at the right side of where the bed was. She laid there on the bed, with her eyes staring at the ceiling without blinking. The bitter scent of smell infused into her nose and it irritates her so much that she wants to die. 

              But the point of staying here was to stay alive. 

              She tilted her head to one side; only to see a photo frame standing on the side table. It was a photo of him and her. He was smiling whole-heartedly with his arm upon her shoulder. 

              It hurts her to look at the photo knowing that it was just a memory now. It hurts even more when she realized it will never happen again. Feeling as though someone squeezed her heart, she opened for a sob to escape before crying in silence.

              No one knows, but it was her daily routine to cry on the bed every day.

              "Heena, look who's here to see you?" A nurse came in with a clipboard and another guy followed right behind her. She quickly wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. 

              "Hey Kibum," she pushed herself up from the bed and sat there looking at him, waiting for him to say something, something like he's back. 

              "...where's Jinki?" She asked, knowing that he's not going to say anything. 

              Kibum sighed, before smiling at the nurse who said she was going out to let them have some time alone.

              Walking towards the bed, he placed his hand above hers. "He's not coming, Heena." 

              He looked into her disappointed eyes, those pair of eyes that seemed empty because there was no soul in it. "Why..?" She questioned quietly. 

              Frowning, he squeezed her hand without knowing. He sighed, looking down at her hand and drawing circles on it with his thumb. 

              "Five years, Heena. How long am I supposed to play this game with you? How many times must I tell you before you understand what’s going on?"

              Heena froze, Kibum never gets angry whenever she asks about Jinki, and she doesn’t know why Kibum was mad now.

              “He’s dead, Heena.” Kibum said.

              "What? NO! You're lying. He's not dead; he's just tired of me that he left. Stop saying that he's dead!" She yelled, so loud that Kibum had to cover his ears, so loud that the nurse from the outside had to rush in and calm her down. 

 

 

Kibum left the room after the nurse told him to get out. He regretted. He shouldn't have told her that. He shouldn't have said that Jinki was dead, but he can't accept it where Heena was living in a world that she created and was hoping for Jinki to return. 

              When in fact, he was dead because of her. 

              He loves her so much that even though people were saying she's insane, he still cares for her. 

              Heena wasn't the one who got pitied, it was Jinki. Heena wasn't the one with no friends, it was Jinki. Jinki wasn't the one who left; it was Heena who killed him. 

              Eleven years ago, they know each other in high school, and they’ve been together since then. Everyone envy their relationship; with Jinki being the nearly perfect guy with good looks and gentle personality, and Heena being the cute girlfriend every high schooler guy will wish for.

              They were the couple of the year.

              Until six years ago when her parents were killed in an airplane crash and that was when she became mentally unstable. Even though Heena was losing it, Jinki did not leave her side. Jinki was pitied by people who said that he was going to take care of an insane woman all his life.

              He didn't care, for he love her. She was his everything. 

              He has not much friends, except for Kibum, he said he doesn't need a lot of friends when he got her. 

              However, one night, she accidentally killed him in one of her freak attack. 

              And she did not know. She was, however, convinced that he left her. Which further worsen her condition, being as she was now, dangerous and unstable. 

 

 

"Heena, time for your medicine."