Let it Begin

Why me?

Your P.O.V

Yah... jinja... what is wrong with those boys..... well.... i got the books to study... hmm i should do my math homework...

*15 minutes later*

aish that was easy

hmmm what should i do? i still have a lot of time... and there is still about 4 months of school.............. What should i do? hmmmmmmm. i will sleep....

Youngmin P.O.V

I cant wait for tomorrow!!! i wanna see Demi again... :3 Did i really think that? Oh My God... I am seriously going crazy... hmmm... should i call her? no i wont.. she might think i am weird... :P I wish i would be of more help for her :D I cant let her know i like her though... no i dont like her. i was just being jelous of Minwoo because he will probably get a girl before i do... AISH THAT KID!

Kwangmin P.O.V

What is wrong with hyung...? He is smiling to himself and frowning a second later!!! IS HE SICK?!?! Is he crazy? Aish naega michigeseo! 

Narrator P.O.V

RIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIING!!! the alarm clock blows off, so you just walk to the bathroom with your eyes closed, grab your clothes, and take a shower. Today you start  with everything... everything starts now.

You walk to school, like always, and get ready for your class.

*LUNCH TIME*