Lee Kiseop pt. 1

0330 - 1

 

ah dear subscribers. I know a lot of you like 2shin but I felt Kiseop really needed a part in this story ;________; the kiseop stories you're welcome to skip - I'll make sure they don't effect the story too much.

--

To Soohyun, Kiseop was happy and joyful. He wouldn't have guessed that this boy had any troubles. But nevertheless, Soohyun felt relaxed around Kiseop - he seemed like a little brother to him. 

"And then my parents want me to study abroad in England or something," Kiseop said over a cup of his favorite mocha, "with my looks I could be a model! I'm just kidding hyung. You could be a model!" 
"You think so?" Soohyun asked, taking a sip of his iced tea. No one ever complimented him on his looks before so he felt a wave of happiness. 
"Of course, hyung!" Kiseop smiles back. 
Dear god if the kid was a dog his tail would be wagging so dam fast. 
Soohyun smiled at Kiseop which caused the blonde boy to blush & smile back. 
Kiseop was a lot different than Dongho - that's for sure. He appeared friendlier and... More social. Plus he was such a klutz. He had an amazing amount of confidence and was so nice. But Dongho was nice too. Not very social, but Soohyun was glad he had him all to himself.
Dongho... he seems to be someone Soohyun could take care of. He was more innocent, in a way.

“Soohyun-hyung?” Kiseop called, waking Soohyun up from his daydream.

“Hm…” Soohyun replied.

“Hyung you look like you’re in a daze.”

“No, I was just thinking about someone…”

“Your girlfriend, hyung?”

“E-eh… no! Not girlfriend!”

“Then could it be… boyfriend?!”

“…no I wish though... haha.”

“Ohhhh ~ Is he cute?”

“…”

“Hyung?”

“A-ah he is cute, yes…”

“Waahh ~What’s his name~”

“E-er.. Dongho.”

“Dongho?! Shin Dongho?! I met him when I was in China two years ago! Wow… talk about small world. Is he living here?”

“Eh?! You knew Dongho?! Yeah, he moved here in the beginning of the school year…”

“Ah Hyung you must take me to him! I’ve missed Dongho ~”

“He uh… went to China for the summer.”

“So you guys aren’t dating?”

“No.”

“I’m sure he’d fall in love with a hyung like you! Why didn’t that idiot confess?!”

“K-Kiseop you flatter me too much…”

“No, it’s true! Even I’d fall in love with someone like you…”

Kiseop’s face turned red with embarrassment after he said that and he suddenly regretted saying those words. Who was Soohyun to Kiseop? Just someone he met a day ago that he randomly decided to treat for saving his life. Or maybe it was because he liked Soohyun…?

Soohyun blushed too. Was Kiseop trying to confess to him? No... Soohyun wouldn’t fall in love with anyone who suddenly confessed to him. But he couldn’t be cold to Kiseop either, he felt attached to his dongsang.

Moving away from the alleged confession, Soohyun asked, “Um… so about that book yesterday. You never told me why it meant so much to you.”

“Oh right! Well… it’s basically my… diary I guess you could say. It has a lot of private stuff I NEVER want to show the world. It’s sort of my getaway from life, y’know. Cause… my parents want me to be someone that will earn a lot of money. They pressure me to do even better than my best so that’s why they enrolled me in a private school,” Kiseop explained.

Why is everyone around me so goddam smart…?! Soohyun thought.

“You want… to be a model? Is that all?” Soohyun asked.

“Well, an idol possibly. Like you know those bands… Shinee, MBLAQ, Super Junior… they have a lot of good looking members and I think I can be like them too, right? I’ve been dancing and singing since I was like 3! But my parents never felt that I had any talent so they didn’t really bother with my hobbies. They wanted me to do the hobbies they chose for me. I didn’t mind taekwondo or piano but then they signed me up for things like baseball and gymnastics. Hahaha.”

Soohyun stared at Kiseop as he told his story but it appeared he was also hiding a lot. He mostly talked about things in general – like, never really about one particular day.

 

As social as Lee Kiseop seemed, he had no friends at his private school. Soohyun was actually the first person he’s talked to other than his family members in a long time. Well, other than Dongho.

Soohyun told Kiseop his story too, about cutting and singing and his adventures with Dongho. Kiseop was very interested in Soohyun’s life; asking a lot of questions.

Before the two knew it, the street lamps and it was raining again.

“Ah! When did it get so late?!” Kiseop exclaimed, “if I don’t get home now my parents will get mad!”

“I’ll send you back, Kiseop,” Soohyun offered but was rejected with Kiseop shaking his head. He quickly wrote down his e-mail address for Soohyun (since he didn’t have a phone) and apologized.

“I’m very sorry for leaving like this, hyung. Please e-mail me!” Kiseop bowed and ran off into the rain.

--

again, apologies for Kiseop being here even though he wasn't in the tags. Don't worry, though! Dongho will return soon... I hope. THANK YOU LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE FOR YOU LOVELIES.

on a side note, U-Kiss will be performing at inazuma rock festival in kuatsu, shiga prefecture on September 15 & I'm so happy that ILL BE IN JAPAN ON THAT DATE FOR MY EXCHANGE TRIP. PLEASE TEACHERS LET US GOOOOO.