Passions

0330 - 1

No One’s POV:

Soohyun tried his best to not cut himself while in Dongho’s house. I’ll just do it at home, he thought. But Soohyun really enjoyed Dongho’s company. They played video games together, worked on his songs; Dongho even taught Soohyun how to play baseball a little. Soohyun started falling for Dongho (despite him being a male) and well, Dongho was crazy for Soohyun. It’s just neither of them would tell the other.

Soohyun’s song was coming along nicely and he had found a date to go audition for JYP Entertainment.

“Dongho~” Soohyun called at the end of music class. “Help me prepare for my audition this weekend!” Soohyun pulled on Dongho’s arm, pouting.

Dongho’s POV:

Aish~ Hyung’s so cute sometimes. I obviously couldn’t refuse. Plus, it’s not like I have anything else better to do. I sat at the piano while Soohyun looked over the lyrics. When he nodded at me, I started playing and Soohyun started singing. His voice sounded like a choir of angels – it was so perfect a-and passionate.

I keep thinking about you,

I really miss you.

I cannot sleep at all at night.

The sound of raindrops hitting on the window of my heart.

The place that you left,

I really miss you too.

And I cannot sleep at all at night.

The lyrics were meaningful and it reflected his emotions perfectly. I stared at Soohyun’s perfect face. This was the man I had fallen heads-over-heels for. Shin Soohyun…

“Dongho?” Soohyun called, waving his hand in my face which made me snap back to reality.

“How was that?”

“It was perfect~!”I smiled happily at him, “Hyung is so perfect~” I hugged him tightly.

We ate out that night at our favorite BBQ place, laughing and joking about everything.

Soohyun went to his audition and said everything went great – all that was left was the phone call confirming Soohyun’s acceptance. JYP said that they’d call in a couple of days but those days turned into weeks which turned into months. In the mean time, Soohyun and I practiced and auditioned for the talent show.

“Hyung! Are you ready?” I smiled as he fixed his tie backstage in the mirror.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.”

We were up after intermission so Soohyun was practicing his vocals. Suddenly, Soohyun’s phone rang. It was from JYP! Soohyun quickly ran out and I waited in anticipation. When Soohyun didn’t come back, I went out and saw him on his knees, crying.

“Hyung?! What happened?!” I asked, shaking him.

“I-I failed…” he choked out.

I slumped down beside him. Of course I wasn’t the one auditioning but Soohyun was the one I loved – when his heart hurt, so did min. But how…? The song was perfect – S-Soohyun was perfect.

“Soohyun, Dongho. You’re up in ten minutes,” Mrs. Park, the coordinater, told us.

“Soohyun do you still want to…?” I asked. Soohyun shook his head and I understood, “okay, I’ll do it by myself. My voice isn’t as strong as yours and I can barely play the piano and sing at the same time but I understand how you’re feeling. I’ll try my best!”

Soohyun’s POV

I-I can’t believe I failed… this is probably all my fault too. I yelled out into the parking lot, full of frustration. I heard Mrs. Park on the microphone introducing Dongho and I but then Dongho took the mic and said: “Good evening everyone. B-But… I’m sorry to say that Soohyun had… some business to take care of so I’ll be doing this solo…”

I quickly shot up. I can’t let Dongho do this by himself – especially since it was my idea to enter the talent show. I quickly wiped my eyes, fixed my tie again, sang the scale once quickly and rushed in. I wasn’t going to let Dongho down. I wasn’t going to let the love of my life get mocked and ridiculed just because I didn’t have enough talent for JYP.

No One’s POV

Dongho had started playing into their song entailed “A Shared Dream.” I was about their dream to both be successful in their lives and that they’d be cheering each other on no matter where they are in the world.

Dongho opened his mouth, ready to sing the words of "One day I dream I could fly"

He was trembling and soon realized his fingers were hesitating on pressing the wrong keys. Suddenly, Soohyun ran on to the stage and started singing before “one” could even escape Dongho’s mouth. Soohyun looked back at Dongho with a sad smile while singing. Dongho smiled back and gave a mental,“thanks for not letting me embarrass myself.”

You hear me we have come so far,

The continuation of our dream without giving up,

You delivered hope to me,

One day we’ll meet again~

The sounds of the audiences’ applause filled the auditorium along with “woo-hoo!” as the song ended and Dongho and Soohyun bowed. 

--

I love my subscribers ;w; thank you for all your wonderful comments. Just for the encouraging words, here's the THIRD chapter for today c: these chapters are the only ones I wrote down beforehand so... now I gotta start typing and thinking. I feel season 1 is coming to an end soon. Please continue to support me and the story! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) also if anyone can teach me how to type without spaces please help ;n;