06. SeungRi&JunShin;(OC)- JunShin

WOW, FANTASTIC BABY's Oneshot Request Shop! [BUSY]

 

“This cake is good!” she marveled, her eyes wide with amazement as her boyfriend, Seungri, fed her. “Gomawo!” she smiled happily.

 

“Yah, Junshin-ah! Close your mouth. You’re getting it everywhere”, Seungri chuckled, tapping her chin. 

He leaned over and the last hint of frosting from the corner of making her gasp. Before she could say anything, he skillfully captured her petite lips with his own, slipping his tongue in, unwanted or not. Giving in within seconds, she closed her eyes and wound her arms around his neck, pulling at the tips of his hair out of habit. She felt him gently put down the fork he was holding and instead, picked her up, princess style, and whisper, “Happy anniversary, baby” – all without breaking their kiss.

. . .

JUNSHIN’S POV

 

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his touch, not caring where he took me. I felt him form words in my mouth, catching “anniversary” when I gasped in delight and pulled away, giggling. So this was the occasion. He saw my expression and laughed with me, giving me a last peck on the cheek before putting me down.

 

“C’mon Junshin”, he said in a husky voice. “Put on your shoes. There’s somewhere I wanna go.”

 

Still hot, from our kiss, he pulled me to the elevator, pressed the button several times, and kissed me a few more times. The elevator stopped and opened and we got in. Seungri couldn't keep his lips off of me! We left the elevator with a few gawkers, a sigh-er, and even a commenter.  “Kids in love these days”. I blushed at his words, knowing we were guilty. Seungri hailed a taxi and we were off to a street a little ways away from my apartment known for the many designer boutiques dotting every available corner. He scanned the shop signs for a few seconds before picking one and entering it with me in tow.

 

“Seungri!” I looked at him curiously. “What’re we doing here?”

 

He looked up and smiled at me before waving for assistance.

 

“Good afternoon, sir, how may I be of assistance?” a pretty little lady in a classy black suit and skirt asked.

 

“My girlfriend and I would like to see some rings”, he simply answered.

 

“Yes, sir, right away. I will only be a moment”, she nodded at us before heading in another direction.

 

R-r-rings?! What?! I looked at my boyfriend, speechless. He wore a huge grin on his face and he leant his forehead on mine, as he intertwined our fingers. He looked at me lovingly.

 

“Junshin-ah… I know we’re too young to get married, and I know you still have a life besides me, but I want everyone to know that you’re mine forever and that I’m yours forever!” 

 

His eyes curled into the perfect eye-smile as he said this, no traces of betrayal visible. My perfect boyfriend wanted me – forever – how could I say no? The lady brought back a few rings for us to try, but Seungri hurriedly took a pair and slipped in on my finger, as well as his own. He refused to take them off again, clenching my hand tightly, saying he’ll just pay without having them properly wrapped. That night, he kissed the ring on my finger and we fell asleep with the promises of love forever floating in the starry sky.

. . .

 

A few months later was the debut of Big Bang, Seungri’s rookie group. Immediately, they were a big hit, and Seoul’s reaction was explosive. Their music was great, and not to mention, the five adorable faces of the group. But that also meant that he had no time left to see me. He texted me a “good morning” and a “good night” everyday as he promised, but there was no time for anything more. Final exams and college applications were not helping the situation any, either. He even kept refusing the reasonable solution of breaking up. He said we would work it out. That we had to. That he loved me, but he had to go. Before I could even say goodbye, he had hung up on me.

 

That was four months ago. We were technically together, but really, never together at all. The first few public events and interviews that they had done, Seungri’s sparkling promise ring could be seen, and that was enough for me. I even caught him staring at it a couple times, then averting his gaze to the camera as if seeking me out. Then, all of a sudden, their first official concert date had arrived. And. I couldn’t. go. I had flown out of the country with my mum and dad and the first thing I did when we landed on home soil was buy a copy of the DVD. My smile faded as I watched them perform. Seungri’s ring was gone. I shook my head as I told myself that this was the real thing. Of course they wouldn’t allow personal items here and now. But it was never seen again. Not during interviews, not on reality shows, not even when the stars were caught on camera during their days off. The band on my finger felt awkward. So I took it off, shedding a few tears, and locked it in my drawer, never bothering to call him.

 

In a few weeks, it would be their first fan meet & greet. It would also technically be our second anniversary. A total of three wonderful years of knowing each other, having a friendship built to last. I kept trying to convince myself that I just wanted to meet the other members. Especially the hottie rapper, TOP, but it was just another excuse I’d thrown at myself to hide the shaking truth. I had to see him and I had to find out what I meant to him – if I meant anything at all. I hadn’t received a text in months, and I hadn’t wanted to bother him, knowing he’d be mighty busy.

 

I got ready that night, taking extra of my looks. I put on a simple red dress, paired with some black flats and finally, taking a deep breath, I unlocked the untouched drawer, dusted the item off, and slipped it on my finger. It still fit perfectly. Everyone was a fan of Big Bang so there was no hassle on my part to find someone to go with. A bunch of my classmates picked me up in a black limo, and we were off in style. Sure, they had met many fans – some were even sitting in this car – and sure they had many meetings and conferences, but this event was specifically for them, about them. There was absolutely nothing going on tonight other than CD signing and picture taking, but it was still the hugest event of the year. It seemed everyone was here to get a piece of the boys – young, old, girl, boy, you name it and you could see it walking down the street next to you.

 

“Ah! I can’t wait to see Kwon Jiyong! Ahh! Oh my god!” an international student from the U.S. screamed in Korean.

 

“I know! Gah. I’d die when I see Taeyang!” screamed another.

 

“And Daesung! Have. You. Seen. Those. Abs, girl?! Please! I’d be dead just breathing the same air!”

 

Everyone liked them - that much was for sure. I, myself, was giddy just from the thought of all this. I can get a picture with TOP, I laughed to myself, smiling wholeheartedly.

 

“Who’s your favourite, Junshin-ah?” one of the girls suddenly asked, turning to me.

 

“I-I’m not sure. I like them all.”, I answered, startled.

 

“Well, of course you like them all! We like them all!” she retorted, giving me a stare. “What we want to know is who you like the best. You know. Your husband. You can only have one, Junshin!”

 

We all laughed and I answered shakily but honestly, “Ah…then… I guess Seungri.”

 

“Perfect! We all get out fair share!” she said as our driver pulled up to our destination. 

 

The crowd was overwhelming. The driver opened the door for us and we piled out, squeezing through screaming, sweaty bodies. Suddenly, the deafening roar of VIPs only got louder as the boys finally stepped out. I couldn’t help smiling and cheering a bit as well. They took a seat at the long tables set out for them and the first batch of fans ran to them. We were still too far to see them closely as there were way too many people, but this gave me an excellent opportunity to prepare myself mentally. Not even noticing that the crowd in front of us had dispersed and thinned somewhat, I was surprised when I heard a deep voice call, “Annyeong!” I ly to stare in the eyes of lady-killer, TOP. Containing my squeal, I walked up to him and shook his hand as he thanked me for coming. A picture was taken, and notebook signed before I moved on down the table to the next members. They were all very polite and Daesung even complimented my dress. I was smiling happily before I opened my eyes and realized who I was standing in front of.

 

Seungri.

 

He smiled back at me, but there was no obvious flicker of recognition anywhere in his eyes. It brought my last hopes down but I kept up my smile. He extended his hand and I shook it with the hand that held his ring. Still nothing. I glanced at him, tears starting to form in my eyes. I avoided his gaze, looking everywhere but his face. I noted his nice suit, his crisp dress shirt, a silver chain that he wore on his neck. His hair was styled nicely and he had a rose stuck in the chest pocket of his suit – classy.

 

“What is your name, my dear?” he asked, pen poised over the page.

 

My tears threatened to fall. I looked down and mumbled, “Junshin”.

 

“Here you go, Miss Junshin. Thank you for coming out here. Have a wonderful night.” 

 

He handed my book back to me and with that I was off. I walked briskly through the crowd, blaming the tears on a fangirls’ wildest dreams comes true. I caught up to my friends and I told them to go home first; that I’d walk home, seeing as how I lived ten minutes from here. I needed to cool down. I walked to a coffee shop down the block that was opened 24/7 and bought an iced coffee. I then turned the corner and arrived at a park, finding a seat next to the fountain and sat down to enjoy the breeze. Before I knew it, hot tears were streaming down my eyes uncontrollably and I covered my mouth to muffle the sobs. I felt even worse than before I came. I sat there unmoving for a good two hours before I calmed down. The sounds of the crowd were somewhat lessening, and the park was becoming more and more deserted.

 

“Are you okay?” a voice hesitantly asked.

 

I wiped my eyes before opening them, seeing a handsome face slowly come into focus. My eyes widened in shock, but before I could say anything, soft lips were pressed against mine, earnestly. There was a sense of longing in this kiss. There weren’t a pair of hands on me; the only contact were our lips. I felt him move his hands to the back of his neck and saw him undo the chain, all without breaking the kiss. He lifted it, curled in his fist, while his other free hand stumbled their way to his chest pocket, gripping a piece of messily-torn scrap paper. He pulled away from me, finally, and looking down at my hands, reaching for them. He gently took hold of me and placed the items in my hand before finally making eye contact.

 

“S - “. 

He kissed me again. Then he straightened up and jogged away. I looked down at my hands and at the items in them. Our ring… I couldn’t help but smile. So he did have it all this time. Then I turned the note over and read the messy writing:

"I’m sorry. I love you. Forgive me?

Happy 2nd anniversary."

 

My tears were back and they were creating wet splotches on the paper. I looked up and smiled at the sky. Maybe things will work out after all.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

written by: jen

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Thank you for your request!

 

We hope you enjoy your story!

Comment and let us know!