010. kimtaroPikakyu

WOW, FANTASTIC BABY's Oneshot Request Shop! [BUSY]

“Sehun, you !” I laughed heartedly at my friend. We were at EXO’s dorm, playing a game involving Mario and karts that was impossible to NOT be good at. I was even going easy on Sehun! He was sick, therefore excused from schedule with the rest of his group.

“Well! I’m sorry!” he laughed back. “I’m tired, alright! I feel like sleeping…” He yawned, putting down the controller and stretching the sore muscles of his back.

“Too bad”, another voice interrupted. “A girl’s here. How can you leave Ji Joon alone here for slumber!?”

We turned and saw Lay standing in the doorway of the living room. He was walking towards us with an apple in hand. “Annyeong!” he greeted me. I nodded back and he plopped down, making himself comfortable next to me on the couch. “You haven’t been around in a while, Ji Joon-ah. You look prettier”, he mumbled happily into his snack.

“Haha, thanks Lay-sshi. Aren’t you with the other members?” I asked.

“Yeah, I was supposed to be, but then I got annoying. Apparently. And well. None of those can take a couple jokes. So I’m back here with you guys, if you don’t mind”, he explained.

“Welcome home, Lay”, Sehun muttered, not even bothering to glance at his friend.

“You should’ve told me Ji Joon was here! I wouldn’t have even left today!” Lay whined.

“Yah, Lay. You’re loud. Shut up”, complained Sehun, just as loudly.

“Hmph.” I felt Lay rest his head on my shoulder, not paying much mind to him as long his apple juices didn’t spill onto my shirt.


Finishing up our game, Sehun mindlessly wandered into the kitchen, while I tidied up our area. Lay was sleeping soundlessly on the floor. God-knows-how he got there. As I stuffed our game discs in their proper case, Sehun ran back with his face completely paled. He was so silent; I didn’t even notice him until he stood right in front of me. I got up from my position on my knees but he held me down, putting a finger to his lips to silence me. I looked at him worriedly; what was going on?

Seeming to read my mind, he gestured with his hands to the kitchen area. “I think… I think there’s someone there!” he whispered. “And it’s not our members! They won’t be back ‘til tomorrow at the earliest..! They’re in London!! They’re…they’re… almost invisible! I saw one with his back to me, but he-”

“S-sehun. Stop panicking”, I instructed, even if I myself was shaking. “It’s not going to help anyone”.

He simply nodded, and I put my brain to work on overtime. First, we had to get Lay out of there. Surely, he would make a huge fuss waking up, as he did every time. I pointed to Lay, and we crawled over to him. Sehun shook him as I covered his mouth with my hands. As miracles would have it, he woke up with a start, but noiseless nonetheless. He eyed my hands, before giving my palms a kiss and I could feel the grin forming on his mouth. About to say something, I pressed harder, and silenced him. We then proceeded to explain the predicament we were in and we heard him grunt softly as he got up into a sitting position. He looked at us with a frown on his face, and ushered us into a farther room, down the hallway and told us to stay there.

As he was explaining the escape route to me, he lifted his head. As if there was a noise that I didn’t quite pick up on. But who was I to say anything. My heart was beating so loudly, I was already struggling to hear the instructions flowing from Lay’s mouth. He gave us one last look, and one last piece of advice, before heading to face whatever lay ahead, a pocket-knife in his hand.

”There is an intercom here, call for help. But use it wisely. The whole house can hear it.”

I looked at Sehun. The color never returned to his face – in fact, it seemed he paled even more. I didn’t want to know what I looked like.

“S-sehun?” I whispered, forcing my voice to remain still and calm.

All of a sudden –

NO! AHHH! STO -, came a blood curling scream, penetrating the heavy air. A loud thud followed, and the house was silent once again. My eyes widened on instinct, and I stopped breathing. We turned to each other at the same time with the same thought floating around in our brains; Lay.

I don’t know what came over my companion, who looked as scared as I felt, but he got up, got up as quickly and quietly as he could and he ran outside of our safe haven.

Clink.

The locked clicked, and he closed the door behind him.

 
Sehun! My mind screamed out to him. How… He heard what happened out there! As if nothing was happening, Lay was gone! They were quiet and stealthy. Whoever they were. Glad that EXO wasn’t here, I prayed for Sehun’s safety, too scared to go out myself.

The sun was up and beating, seeping through the window at the far end of the room. Mid-afternoon and my blood was boiling – literally. Trapped in an oven of a room, I was waiting. For what, I wasn’t sure. It had been a long time – half an hour, two hours, I had no clue. The room I sat in, cramped, and full of antique furniture. The house on the other side of the door was eerily quiet. Not even the occasional footstep was heard. I was sweating through my shirt; a cold-sweat, that is. I sat cross-legged, head hung low in a corner of the room in an attempt to steady my heart and devise a plan. Sehun still had not returned and I was scared I lost him too…

BOOM!

I heard a gunshot. They had guns too!? What was going on!? I looked up and around the small room, making up my mind to get out. Staying in here wouldn’t help… especially not if they found me. Surprisingly enough, I had never been in this room. I had always hung out with the boys in the main rooms, never paying mind to the guest rooms or other spare rooms. Walking around, I found various objects, only some of which would be helpful to me. There were some tools, rusted and ancient, scattered around a century-old toolbox. Gold, and brass mainly. I walked further into the room and spotted a fireplace half-hidden by a dusty bookshelf. There were some pokers, and I hurriedly went to grab them.

As I neared them, my hopes diminished. They too looked rusted and made of full metal, seemed heavy, to say the least. I reached down and it was near impossible to lift them! They were nearly stuck to the floor... Darn.

Continuing to scout around, I found myself in an even dingier and darker part of the room. Cobwebs and dust everywhere, I started coughing despite my attempts to keep quiet. I still wasn't sure who was outside.

After another good few minutes of scavenging, I found a small Swiss-knife. Just big enough for me to hold, and it looked to be in pretty good condition. Slowly, I walked towards the entrance of the room, and turned the knob. I tiptoed out and kept my back to the wall. My heart and the pounding of my blood was all that could be heard. Each time I turned a corner, I'd get another mini heart attack, then I'd calm down when there was nothing in sight. Finally, I reached the main section of the house.

Sounds of rustling and footsteps could be heard more distinctly, and I thought that they were gathered there. I decided it was now or never.


There's nowhere to run, missy...., I heard a low croon all of a sudden. It was from the intercom! ! That was scary... The man had a low and dreary voice, and he sounded familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint where I heard him from.

Just stay where you are...
We'll find you anyways...


I cursed under my breath but didn't listen to the man.

Walking slowly, I spotted one of them. He wore an over-cloak like the bad-guys from a movie, with a hood covering his head. The Swiss-knife in my hand was not big, but it was big enough to make a dent and possibly take out a guy or two. I peeked out from the corner I stood rooted in, steadying my breathing to stay unnoticed. It looked like he was alone. Great, where were the other ones? I saw him shuffle around a bit and held my breath. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him take out a phone and type out a quick message. No matter. I began advancing towards him.

I grabbed his collar, and spun him around. “What the-” I heard him grunt. Quickly, I took the Swiss-knife in my hand and slashed it towards his face, but off by a millimetre, I just barely managed a cut on his cheek. His hood still on, I had no way of seeing who it was. He looked at me; sunglasses adorned his face with a stunned expression on his features, and grabbed me by the shoulders, forcing me down. I knew I was too small to take control, so I positioned my blade towards him.

I felt him fall onto me, my knife sandwiched in between us. A sickening sound of torn flesh greeted me, and I grimaced at his pain. Twisting the knife a bit, it felt really heavy and squishy, and overall unpleasant. I felt a warm liquid trail down my hand... to my arm... onto my stomach. I looked up and almost gagged. I had got him in the arm, but it looked like a pretty serious wound. The knife was wedged in deep enough to see bone, and muscle, and tissue, and it was a sickly dark red. His blood flowed freely, gushing out of the huge cut, and the skin around it turned a white-grey almost instantly. I almost felt the need to apologize.

“ARGH!” he let out a strangled cry. He moved his arm away, and pulled the knife out with his other hand, forcing all his weight onto me. He took the knife and raised it towards me. I braced myself for the impact, but then I felt a force on the ground, beside my head. I opened my eyes in surprise and turned towards my captor's hand, seeing it still on the weapon.

“”, he muttered under his breath. He slowly got onto his knees but I took this chance to knee him in his lower regions and reach for my knife. I dislodged it and quickly gave another stab to his hand; the one clutching my mobilized arm. More blood and flesh fell, and I fled as quickly as my legs would take me, first making sure there was no one else around. I turned back and saw him on the ground.

I ran and ran and ran until I bumped into the back of something hard. Dammit! He turned and I brought my hand up, but surprised me because I saw the face of Sehun. Sehun!

I was speechless, but it seemed he talked for both of us.

“Ji Joon! Are you okay!?” he asked breathlessly.

“Y-yeah, I'm fine. How about you?”
I stared.

“Yeah... I couldn't find Lay. They probably took him somewhere…” he mumbled uncertainly.

We looked at each other momentarily before we ran off into another room.

Two can play at this game..., the voice came again. Ready or not... here I come.

Okay, that was really starting to freak me out. I dragged Sehun with me and stumbled into yet another unfamiliar room. By this time I was panting hard, sweat dripping down my heated skin, and my heart rate was through the roof. Everything… was starting… to… disappear.

“Ji Joon! Yah!” I heard a muffled cry. I felt a faint sensation on my cheek – I was probably being slapped there. I wasn’t sure. I was too tired from all this and too scared my body just wanted to shut down and go into hiding. “O-omo! H-help!”

“Ji Joon?! Sehun? What happened?” spoke another new voice; the last thing I heard before I floated out of my body…

 

I screamed. There was nothing else I could do. Everything felt so surreal. I was there, but I didn’t feel that way. I could see everything, but nothing I could pinpoint. My vision was hazy but out of the corner of my eyes everything looked sharp and defined. It caused my stomach to lurch, this change to my equilibrium. I couldn’t tell where I was, what position I was in, but I could feel my limbs. I moved mechanically, almost automatically, like a robot.

I felt a surge of energy as I again spotted the men of my nightmare. Energy from I-don’t-know-where but I put it to good use. I whipped my arm from behind me wherever it was and pushed all the force from my fingertips towards his head, resulting in a direct hit to his skull. His eyes widened before closing forever, and a pained groan could be heard. The sickening sound of crushed bone was clearly audible and I could feel it. The blood oozing from the wound was ever-flowing and thick. Thick, and a dark crimson red. Yet, everything looked to be black-and-white. Never mind. I had no clue where I was and I had no idea where I was going. To fight on was the only option. The next guy came as I was off-guard and he managed to hit me. Where? I don’t know, but I felt it. I closed my eyes and turned in a direction, taking whatever I heard in my hand and swung it at him. I wasn’t as lucky this time as I seemed to catch him in the shoulder. Nonetheless, I kept going. Another strike here, another gash there, and he was bloodied and bruised before he knew it. It seemed like a fountain had gone off, a fountain of blood. The place was trashed and stained, and had a horrific rusty smell. Warm liquid was dripping down my face leaving muddy tracks, and a salty taste.

Suddenly, a cold whoosh of air hit me, and I saw dozens of men all facing me, sharp objects a-pointed. I had no more amount of willpower. Was this the end? Poo if it was. I didn't care anymore. I saw them all lunge at me at once, and I braced myself -

I opened my eyes, startled. I was lying somewhere unfamiliar, and I closed my eyes again, realizing how tired I was,

"JI JOON?!" I heard a muffled scream. Actually, I heard several different voices all frantically screaming my name.

I slowly peered out from beneath my eyelids and 12 pairs of eyes blocked my vision, all wide, all franctic.

"Joon-ah! Are you alright?" "How are you feeling?" "Why are you so careless?!" they all called out to me.

I closed my eyes out of sheer frustration. If they were worried about me, that must mean that I was no feeling well, and sure enough, I had one hell of a piercing headache.

"...J-ji Joon?" They all quieted down except for one. Yeol. "You see... you fell unconcious. You've been asleep for about 2 days. The doctor's say it could be because of anxiety."

All of sudden, he was interrupted. “Ji Joon-ah! You had me worried to death!” Kris cried.

I looked at him, a slight pout on my face.

“Yah! Don’t look at me like that, all innocent! You should know better! If you’re scared of blood, don’t be the reason for it to flow!” He shouted, almost helplessly. He took my hand and squeezed.

I nodded once. I looked around at the worried faces and my eyes landed on something a few feet away. It was an arm. And it was wrapped thoroughly in bandages that looked fresh. My eyes travelled upwards and I saw the face of Lay.

"Lay!" I cried to him. "What happened to your arm?"

He looked at me with a slight smile. "I'm pretty sure you know what happened, Ji Joon. You're the one who did this to me."

The look on my face was probably one of pure shock and surprise, and therefore they explained the situation. Lay and Yeol had foolishly wanted to prank their dear friend Ji Joon by pretending there were a couple 'thieves' ransacking their dorm. The plan was to scare her a little bit, not put her in a coma for two days! They had no idea she would react like that, and they also had no clue she had a fear of blood. It was shocking to all the members that tough little Joon who never called her oppa's 'oppa' was scared of a little gore.

"Sorry..." they said, apologetic.

I pointed my finger at all of them.

“You. And you. Both of you owe me a month worth of massages and hanwoo dinners.” I said sternly. “Got it?!”

Without even arguing, they quickly complied and nodded their heads in agreement. I was going easy on them. They scared the out of me. These bastards.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

written by: jen

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i know. omg. worst ending ever. i'm so sorry.

but i hope it's okay for a first try at goreee...? ;u;

thanks for requesting! please come again. <: