05. Hoya&YeEun;(OC)-SweetPurple117

WOW, FANTASTIC BABY's Oneshot Request Shop! [BUSY]

 

I woke up easier than usual. I was excited about today. It was our five year anniversary. I couldn't believe it had already been so long. I guess time really did fly by when you were having fun. I know that was cheesy, but it was completely true. I turned to look at my Hoya, sleeping like a baby. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and kissed his forehead. I got out of bed and decided to get ready in the guest bathroom, so I wouldn't wake him. He needed all the sleep he could get. He had been busy with activities for the past two months and would be busy for a couple more weeks. I couldn't wait for things to slow down and for us to get to spend more time together.

 

I finished up getting ready and headed to the kitchen. I decided that since today was a special day, I would make something extra special. I remembered Hoya saying that he had always wanted me to make waffles, so today I would. I looked up the recipe online and got to cooking. The first couple came out terrible and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do something special for him. I heard him get up and saw him walking into the kitchen. Even with bed hair and his eyes still closed, he was as perfect as ever.

 

"Morning baby.", he said sleepily. I smiled at him and walked over to ruffle his hair.

 

"Morning, Oppa.", I said. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I blushed a little. I always did when he gave me unexpected kisses.

 

"I love it when you blush." I flushed an even brighter shade of red and then remembered the waffles!

 

"Oy! The waffles! Go wash up and then come eat your breakfast, hm?"

 

"Waffles?! Baby, you made me waffles? Today really is a special day." He walked up to me and kissed the top of my head before turning around and heading to the bathroom. I smiled to myself, happy that he remembered what day it was. I continued making breakfast, proud that the meal was coming out perfect. When breakfast was ready, Hoya came out and sat with me. I was taking my third bite when he suddenly jumped out of his chair and ran into our bedroom.

 

"Yah! What's wrong?!", I yelled.

 

"Sorry, YeEun-ah. I'm late. I'll be home early tonight. I remember our promise.", he said as he rushed out the door. He left so fast that I didn't even get to say goodbye. All of a sudden I heard the door swing back open and looked up, startled. He came back in.

 

"Did you forget something?", I asked him starting to look around for something I thought he might need. 

 

"Yea.", he said and gave me a sweet, gentle kiss. "Bye, baby"

 

My face was in flames. I'd been married to the man for five years and this still happened. Was that normal? I had to remember to ask one of the girls sometime. I finished up breakfast and cleaned up the mess I had made. I decided that since today was such a special day, I should pull out all the stops. I decided to go get a new dress and my hair and nails done. I wanted to go all out. Give him something a little special because he had been working so hard. I got into my car and the songs he had just sent me. I was his wife, but I was also his number one fan. I loved being able to cheer him on from the sideline, as well as from the frontline. Just as I was getting into the chorus of the song, my phone started to ring. I put in my bluetooth and answered.

 

"Hello?", I said into the piece.

 

"Hey babe. What are you doing?", it was Hoya. A smile made it's way to my face and I instantly felt silly.

 

"Oppa! I'm on my way to go run a few errands. How's promos going? You sound tired.", I didn't want him to know exactly what errands I was running.

 

"I am. I can't wait to see you tonight. I miss you already." My blush made it's way back to my face. "Ahhh, there's that signature YeEun blush."

 

"Yah! What are you talking about? I'm not blushing! I know you miss me."

 

"You're not fooling me. I know you better than you know yourself, don't forget that.", he said with a laugh. 

 

"Yea, yea. I know you better than anyone else too, which is why I know you probably already forgot that you promised you would come home early tonight.", I said hearing his pause.

 

"Nope! I know what I said. I'll be there early. So early that you'll want me to go back to work."

 

"Impossible! I can never get enough of you.", I said sweetly.

 

"Ahh, now it's my turn to blush, hm?", he laughed. "YeEun-ah, I have to go. They're calling us back in. I'll see you later, hm?"

 

"Early.", I said as a reminder.

 

"Early.", he promised. "I love you."

 

"I love you more!", I challenged.

 

"Impossible!", he said and then he was gone.

 

I sighed happily and made my way to the stores. I decided to pick a purple dress, Hoya's favorite color. I stopped by the grocery store to pick up everything I needed for dinner, as well as a couple of hamburgers. Hoya hated hamburgers for some reason. A little hairless prank wouldn't hurt him. I went home and got to work preparing everything. Once all of the side dishes were made, I set the table. I put extra care into it. I put the hamburgers on both of our plates and looked at the clock. He would be home any minute! I ran to the room, put on my dress and did my hair and make-up. 

 

After an hour of waiting, I decided to call and check on him. I didn't mind him being late, I know how hard it is to leave early, but he could at least call. I dialed his number and it went straight to voicemail. Ugh. Typical Hoya. Never remembering to charge his phone. I was tempted to call one of the other members, but I didn't want to be one of those women. I sat at the table and waited.After sitting there for three hours waiting, I called Sungyeol.

 

"Noona! What's up? Wait. Let me guess. Hoya forgot to charge his phone again, huh? That guy. Why did you marry him again?", he joked. I laughed with him.

 

"You're too much! Always putting down my husband!", I joked.

 

"Only because you could do so much better!"

 

"Okay, okay. Umm, is he still with you guys at the studio?", I asked a little worried.

 

"Don't worry, he left about ten minutes ago.", he informed me. Now I was angry. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

 

He promised he would be home early! I even reminded him! On all days for him to break his promise. Did it have to be today? I slammed my chair back and walked over to the oven, pulled out all of the side dishes I had made and threw them out. Just as I picked up the last dish, I heard the door open. He was home. He walked into the kitchen just as I threw out the last dish.

 

"Hey baby. I know I promised that I would-", he stopped talking when I turned around. I saw as he realized what today was. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, YeEun. Let me make it up to you."

 

You know. I could have easily forgiven you if you had been late today after promising you would leave aery. I know how hard your job is on you, but the fact that you forgot what today was. That is unforgivable. Here I am, thinking that you knew the entire day, but you didn't. Here I am, like a fool, thinking only of you the entire day. I made you all of your favorite side dishes, I bought a new dress, a purple dress at that. I hate the color purple, but you love it.", I stopped myself, not wanting to say something I would regret later. I looked up at him and saw he was making his way over to me.

 

"Don't. Don't come near me.", I said, my voice cracking on the last word. I turned to the sink, just as the tears started to fall.I started to scrub the dishes when I felt his arms come around my waist. I tried to move, but he held me tighter. He put his head on my shoulder and his face in my neck.

 

"I am a fool. I am the biggest fool and I am sorry. I kept you waiting on me and I forgot the anniversary of the happiest day of my life. How could I forget the day that I married the only person who knows me better than I know myself? My other half? You know I'm sorry don't you?" I didn't say anything. "You know you're my other half. No, you're my whole self. Without you…without you I couldn't live. Without you I'd die. You know that right?"

 

I laughed at his dramatics. He turned me around, keeping his hands at my waist and kissing the top of my head.

 

"I am so. So. So. So. So. Sorry, YeEun. Forgive me?" I shook my head. "Forgive me, please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Hm? Hmmmm?"

 

I looked up and nodded. He smiled and picked me up and spun me around. He grabbed one of my hands in his and kissed it and wiped the tears from my face. Suddenly, he dropped my hand and ran away from me to the room. I was about to get angry again, but he pulled out a little box. He handed it to me and I opened it. My mouth dropped open a little and tears filled your eyes again. It was simple, yet beautiful. I turned around so he could put it on for me. 

 

"Thank you, Hoya. I love it.", I practically whispered. He walked a little closer and wrapped me in his arms. I backed up a little and looked up at him. He looked down at me, a confused look on his face and I leaned up and kissed him. When I pulled back, I saw that he was surprised and I laughed.

 

"Okay, since you ruined dinner, are you going to cook?", I asked teasingly. He laughed.

 

"Since you look so beautiful, how about I take you out. What do you want to eat?", he asked.

 

I looked up at him with a  smile and answered, "Hamburgers."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

written by: sam

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for making another request!
I hope you enjoy this story!
Let us know what you think!