04. LuHan&Jenny;(OC)-JENNNNNY_STAR

WOW, FANTASTIC BABY's Oneshot Request Shop! [BUSY]

 

JENNY

 

“Kris!” I called, instantly recognizing the figure in the distance. I waved when he turned and ran up to him.

 

“J-jenny!” he stuttered. “What’re you doing here?”

 

“Ah, just waiting for my lil’ bro. He has a dentist appointment.”, I explained, gesturing in the direction of the office.

 

“I see…”, he nodded unsurely.

 

“What’s up? You seem weird.”, I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“N-nothing! Ah, I gotta go”, he turned away suddenly. “Bye Jenny!” he waved, and was off running.

 

“Meh”, I shrugged and continued on my way.

 

Not two minutes later, I spotted Chan from the window of a candy store. What a coincidence.

 

“Oppa!” I called to him, happy to see another familiar face. “What’re you getting?” I asked as I neared him, eyeing the packs of snacks in his hand.

 

“Jenny! How nice to see you…!” he seemed to not want to meet my eye either. Hmm. “Uhh…well I got some chocolate… and some gummy bears”, he frowned, shifting the candies from hand to hand.

 

“Ooh! Oppa, buy me some! Those are my faveeeee!” I said excitedly, clutching at his arm.

 

“Haha, Jenny… maybe next time.” Shaking me off ever-so-slightly, he headed for the cashier and paid the bill, glancing back at me before leaving the store.

 

“Hmph!” I turned my head and marched to the cookie aisle. Picking out a few and stuffing them in my little plastic bag, I paid and took one out, munching away on it.

 

“What do I do now…?” I sighed, looking around. I glanced at my watch. Still another hour to kill.

 

Looking down to snatch another tasty treat, I didn’t notice the person standing in front of me until I bumped into him.

 

“Oof!” I stumbled backwards. “I’m sorry sir – Tao?!” I choked out, bewildered. Was the whole gang here or something?!

 

“Jenny”, he regarded me coolly, giving me a casual nod as if nothing happened. He looked down at the cellphone he was holding and nodded a couple of times, as if the person he was texting was actually here. “Al…right…y…then.” he said as he typed back. 

 

I gave him a weird look. My oppa's were all weird. 

 

“Oppa… Are you free?” I asked him in hopes that he’d keep me company.

 

“What's that Jenny? Nah, not today”, he shook his head. "I'll catch you later, kay?" 

 

With that he was gone. I was standing there, wondering what was going on with my oppa's, when I saw Lay and Xiumin getting balloons from a vender. I was about to make my way to them, when they saw me and took off the opposite direction. Okay, something was up. I walked over to a flower stand, when I heard a voice that sounded familiar. I looked over and saw LuHan. He wouldn't ignore me. Would he?

 

"Oppa!", I yelled at him. "Oppa! What are you all doing here?"

 

He looked at me a little stunned and then snapped out of it.

 

"Oh, uh, all? You saw the other guys?"

 

"Yea, but they all avoided me.", I said in the saddest voice I could. "You won't avoid me, huh oppa?"

 

I looked up at me with sad eyes and a pout, hoping he wouldn't deny me.

 

"N-n-no. I-I'm not avoiding you. I, uh, we just have an activity today. That's why we're all rushed and buying these things. Uh, yea, that's why we're buying this stuff. It's for a photoshoot?"

 

I looked at him suspiciously. They were all being strange. Why did he say that as if he was asking a question. I decided to let it go.

 

"Oh, okay oppa. I'll see around I guess.", I said feeling dejected.

 

I started to walk away, when he called out to me.

 

"Jenny, uh, do you want to hang out with us at the carnival later?", he asked. I smiled and nodded at him. "Great. Meet us by the ferris wheel, huh? And don't pout! It's not cute."

 

He smiled at me and left. I stood there, feeling weird myself. Why were they buying all that stuff? I knew it wasn't for a photo shoot. Did the oppa's have girlfriends? Well, I knew that Kris did and so did Tao, but the rest? Did LuHan have a girlfriend? Did he have a girl he liked? Was he going to confess to her? I sat down on a bench outside the dentist office with a worried feeling in my stomach. Why did it matter? We were just friends anyway, right? Ugh. I secretly cursed whoever this girl was. LuHan was my oppa. She couldn't have him.

 

LUHAN:

 

Tonight was the night. I was going to confess my love to Jenny. I had liked her in secret for about a year now. She was the best. She got along with all of the members, she was cute, sweet, funny and fun to be around. I felt as if she were my soulmate. Was it crazy that I felt that way? Maybe, but this is how it was. The plan for tonight was to confess after we got off of the ferris wheel, when she would feel light and happy. I would do it  with all of her favorites. Favorite flowers, candies and even balloons. I asked the other members to help me out, but she had shown up in town. Everything was almost blown. Luckily we escaped, but it was a close call. Everything was going well so far. I wanted every detail of tonight to be perfect.

 

"Hyung, don't be mad, but there is a little bit of a problem with tonight.", Kris said.

 

Great, just what I needed.

 

"What's wrong Kris?", I asked worried.

 

"I just talked to Jenny and she can't come tonight. She has to babysit her little brother. Sorry, LuHan."

 

"This isn't happening.", I said mostly to myself. "This cannot happen. After all of the time and planning that went into this. Kris, if I don't confess tonight, I won't ever do it."

 

We looked at each other knowing that if it wasn't sone tonight, I would miss out on my chance and chicken out on ever confessing.

 

"I have an idea.", He said typing something out on his phone and instantly receiving a reply. "Okay, you're all set. He brother is coming with us tonight. Don't worry, hyung. We'll make sure you both get on the ferris wheel together."

 

"Are you sure? Thanks."

 

I went home to get ready for the night. As I was about to leave the house I got a text from Jenny, saying to meet her at the roller coasters instead, because her little brother wanted to ride it. Great, already off schedule. I wouldn't even have the flowers, because how could I explain those? At least I would have the candies and balloons. When I got to the fair, I saw Jenny, looking as beautiful as ever. I walked up to her and her brother saying hello.

 

"So, where are the guys?", she asked looking around.

 

"Oh, they'll meet us in a little bit. Oh, look! There they are."

 

They came up to us holding all of the stuff we had gotten earlier. Why were they carrying them now? Everyone said their hellos, when Jenny's little brother bumped Xiumin and the balloons took off. Floating up into the night sky. I winced and took  deep breath. All of the guys looked at me and I shrugged. What could I do now?

 

"Sorry! What do I owe you for the balloons?", Jenny asked.

 

"Don't worry about it.", Xiumin replied.

 

We all decided to get on a roller coaster except Jenny's brother and Kris, who offered to stay behind with him. When we got off of the ride, my mood had gone up and I was excited about the confession. We reached Kris and her little brother, when I saw him eating out of the bag of candies. My mood went right back down to where it had been before. Maybe even lower. I looked at Kris who gave me an apologetic smile. I took another deep breath and ran my hands through my hair. Just when I was going to suggest the ferris wheel, her little brother dragged her off to another ride.

 

"Yah! What am I going to do now? I have nothing that I planned. This is not working out as I planned!", I said frustrated.

 

"Okay, when they get back, we'll distract her brother and you can take her to the ferris wheel. Confess up there. That'll be sweet.", Tao suggested.

 

"That sounds like a good idea. Okay, let's do it.", I agreed.

 

When Jenny came back, the guys took her little brother to play some games and I grabbed Jenny's wrist.

 

"Come on! Let's ride the ferris wheel!", I said excitedly. 

 

She was going to protest, but realized the guys had her brother. We got to the ferris wheel and took our seats. We made our way around once, twice, three times in silence and then the ride was over. great, I had blown it. We were about to get off when I handed the guy more tickets and he let us stay on for another ride. I had to start talking now or I wouldn't get through this.

 

"So, Jenny…", I said awkwardly.

 

"So, oppa…", se said teasing me.

 

I looked at her and smiled. Her eyes were so bright tonight and her smile, so happy. I took a deep breath and started.

 

"Remember how you saw us all in town earlier?, I asked.

 

She looked at me with a  confused face and nodded. I was about to explain, when we reached the top of the ferris wheel and with a screech, stopped. I looked down and realized that we were stuck. I heard the technician yell not to be scared. I looked over at Jenny and her eyes were filled with tears. I reached over and grabbed her hand.

 

"Jenny, look at me. Look me right in the eyes.", I said as she turned and did as I said. "Don't be scared, okay? Oppa is right here."

 

"O-oppa. Distract me. Make me think of anything but this. Please."

 

"Okay. Remember how we were all in town earlier? Well, it wasn't for a photo shoot. It was for me.", I told her.

 

She looked over, confused more than ever, so I continued.

 

"I asked the other members to help me get that stuff so I could confess to a girl I like. So they went and picked up all of her favorites."

 

I looked into her eyes and she looked as if she were going to cry.

 

"Don't cry. Don't think about it. Think about what I am telling you."

 

"I am thinking about what you are saying! Let go of my hand!", I held on tighter, wondering what was making her so upset. "Why would you think that I would want to hear about your confession to another girl?"

 

"Are, are, are you jealous Jenny?", I asked stunned and a little happy.

 

"No. Why would I be jealous?"

 

"Look at me, Jenny.", I said in a serious voice. "Please, look at me, hm?"

 

She looked up at me, tears spilling out of her eyes.

 

"Let me finish my story, okay?"

 

She refused to answer, so I went on.

 

"Like I said, we bought her favorites. Her favorite candy, think back to what candies you saw. Her favorite balloons, think back to the balloons. Her favorite flowers, think back to the flowers I was holding.", I watched as she thought about it. I saw the recognition in her eyes. "That's right. All of your favorites. I wanted tonight to be perfect for you and look what happened. We ended up stuck on the ferris wheel. Jenny, I am in love with you. I don't expect you to feel the same way, but it would be great if you did. I have loved you for a year. Every time I see you, my heart speeds up. I know this is cheesy, but this is the way I feel."

 

I took a breath and felt relieved now that it was all out in the open. I looked at her and tears were spilling over. I reached over with my free hand and wiped them away for her.

 

"Can I take those as a good sign?", I asked hopefully.

 

She looked at me and nodded. I smiled the biggest and brightest smile. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her into me. She laughed and wiped the tears falling from her eyes. I closed my eyes and kissed the top of her head, just as the ferris wheel started up again. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

 

"I love you, Jenny.", I said with a sigh of contentment.

 

"I love you too, oppa.", she replied.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

written by: sam&jen

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you so much more your request!

We hope you like it!

Let us know what you think!