5

LUX

Meanwhile, the members who chose to explore the city instead of the countryside had split into two other groups. Heechul, Kangin, Leeteuk, Donghae, and Yesung had gone downtown, where rushed the fever of malls and casinos, while the remaining members, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Hangeng, and Shindong, headed to the calmer streets, where stood the colorful shops and culture-rich alleyways.

While strolling along, Eunhyuk made the discovery that they could be a group by themselves, seeing as they all had the "essential members." The others were quick to agree to something which glorified them as "important" and excitedly pointed out how they had the OSTs department covered by Kyuhyun, Chinese sector by Hangeng, variety shows by Shindong, and musicals--

Before they could think of recruiting Yesung for that area, Eunhyuk declared that he had, indeed, done a musical before. Shindong confirmed the validity of the statement by recalling how Eunhyuk did actually star (though perhaps "star" was a stretch) in a school musical production during middle school. After that was established, the four cleverly named their group with four different names--one of which included the "Men's Bathroom."

Then, however, they realized that they had not designated roles yet.The easiest named was leader, for which they went with the convention and appointed the eldest, Hangeng, to the position. After that, Kyuhyun was quick to claim the group's dancing, throwing out some "Sorry, Sorry" moves to prove his point and making some previously-hidden fangirls scream their delight, startling the boys, who had not earlier realized their presence. Then, Eunhyuk took on the role of vocals and Shindong was proclaimed to be in charge of image and presentation.

Once all those plans were done, they excitedly made arrangements to go see the company's president when they returned to Korea, and appeal for the official creation of their "Men's Bathroom" subgroup.
 

=^-^=

After some consulting with the tourists' information office nearby for directions, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Siwon had headed to the outskirts of the main city where there was heard to have a very comfortable and relaxing riding pasture.

Once there, Siwon, who had brought along his very professional shiny DSLR camera, felt that the area was perfect for wonderful photos. He babbled excitedly about the feel of the atmosphere and amazing natural lighting, as well as the prospect of using the pictures as brand-new desktop backgrounds and Cyworld sidebars and possibly Twitter display pictures. The others had long since agreed by the first sentence, but politely allowed him to finish his rant anyway. Soon after, they found themselves putting on glamorous riding clothes, complete with black caps, dark navy jackets with metal gold buttons and gold-trimmed edges, clean white pants, and genuine leather boots. The group then proceeded, much to the amusement of the nearby observers, with their impromptu, unofficial photoshoot, under direction of pro-photographer man Choi Siwon.

They took turns posing as statues, grinning beside trees, and interacting with the horses of the stable. When accomplished, they sat in the middle of the grassy fields, drinking coconut juice as the four looked over the pictures, laughing at a shot of Ryeowook hugging the trunk of a tree, commenting on how Kibum ought to get a haircut, teasing Sungmin--after they were sure he was not hurt--about how there was a perfectly-captured shot of him on his way falling down from the horse, and applauding how Siwon ought to release his own photobook--with themselves as the main models, of course. All in all, they felt that it was an enjoyable activity. A breeze flew by a the four continued to sip their coconut drinks contently.



=^-^=

"Yah! Teuk! What is the meaning of this, huh?"

Heechul, Kangin, Leeteuk, Yesung, and Donghae were standing at the bus stop, each expressing their bewilderment in their own wild way. Apparently they had gotten on the wrong bus somewhere on their many transfers along the way to the city center, and ended up in some bus station far from downtown Macau.

Kangin was quick to blame Leeteuk's leadership, ignoring the fact that it was himself who had mainly led them. Heechul was cursing the fact that he had been so stupid as to let Hangeng go to another group, thus losing their translator and possible guide-man. Leeteuk, trying to condone the accusations being fired at him, was trying to intercept random passerbys to ask for directions--ignorant of the fact that they would not understand his blabbering Korean--and much less so his twisted English. Donghae, on the other hand, took it upon himself to try and make out the foreign Chinese scribbles in the bus guidebook they had acquired, seeing as he was the only Super Junior - M member present. Yesung, who was for some reason still unaware that they were lost (or maybe his mind refused to accept the horrendous fact), was gazing around the venue with innocent curiosity.

Luckily, however, Donghae soon spotted a tourists' booth across the street. Kangin and Heechul, who were rather hesitant about admitting to the locals that they were part of the "hopelessly lost tourist" category, hung back as the other three went up to ask. After ten minutes of direction-explaining, they found themselves on the bus again, going back the way they came.

A few stops later and they were waiting at--hopefully--the last bus stop before they were to reach their destination (which they were supposed to be at an hour and a half ago). There was a momentary silence between the five boys and in that, they heard a faint and strangely familiar wail of a voice.

"Isn't that. . . Eunhyuk?" Donghae commented.

They listened for awhile more.

"I think he's trying to sing," Yesung remarked.

They paused, frowning at the corner of the building where now more voices were coming from. Soon, a group of four boys rounded the corner, chatting animatedly. They walked a few steps before suddenly recognizing the other group, crowded around the bust stop, and both parties froze. They took a moment to stare and assess the situation before them, then stalked quickly towards each other with a loud "YAH!"

A moment later and the two groups found themselves in two lines with their respective parties, facing each other in a standoff.

"What are you doing here?" Leeteuk spoke first. "You are upon our territory. Cross this line and it's WAR!"

"H--hyung!" Eunhyuk said, wide-eyed. "But don't you care for us? We are your own flesh and blood! We were--chased here by a dog!" At this, the other team looked at him in shock as those of his own group pierced him with deadly glares.

Eunhyuk shrunk away from all the pairs of eyes aimed at him. "It was a--a pretty big dog. . ." he tried feebly.

"You were chased all the way here by a dog?" Yesung oogled.

"Aniyo!" Shindong denied. "We were only chased halfway here. . . Then we got lost and wandered here."

It was Heechul's turn to oogle at them. "You got lost with Hannie in your group?"

"He was too traumatized by the dog to lead directions," Kyuhyun said with a smirk.

"And why are you the only one who seems so calm?" Kangin remarked.

"He was in the bathroom when it happened!" Hangeng burst out, wiping sweat off his forehead. "So he ended up running after us BEHIND the dog."

"So it was actually Kyuhyun who was chasing you all," Donghae commented with a bark of laughter.

They laughed and argued about that for a little while more, until Hangeng, who could not stand the embarrassment, countered back asking them why they were wandering around here instead of the city center, like they were supposed to. Then, it was the other group to turn red and fire excuses, though they fared slightly better, seeing as Kangin and Heechul would never let themselves be embarrassed like so, and arguing that they "of course did NOT get lost at all" but rather "didn't want to see the city downtown anyway--hmph!" After long last, however, they realized that it was actually almost time for their planned dinner, and decided to might as well go to the dinner venue together.