Epilogue

At Least I've Said It To You

 

Chapter 7: Epilogue

Listening to B2ST – Beautiful

 

“Kiyoung!”L.joe called as scooping the said girl in his embrace. L.joe snuggle his face at Kiyoung’s hair that giving him a fragrant smell that always succeeded to make him calm.

 

Kiyoung just hummed in reply.

 

The two and the other boys were at vacation in a ski reservation for Kiyoung’s birthday. While the other boys were busy skiing, the two lovers are occupying themselves with each other presence.

 

“I love you.” L.joe said with smile as Kiyoung looked up at L.joe.

 

“I love you too.” Kiyoung said as staring deeply into L.joe almond shaped eyes.

 

Breaking the eye-contact, L.joe reached for his jacket pocket. Curiously, Kiyoung peered her head to see what L.joe got for her.

 

With a smile, L.joe gives Kiyoung a small purple velvet box. With a questioned look, Kiyoung opened the box. To find a beautiful thing that make her inner self swoon.

 

“L.joe you don’t have to.”Kiyoung muttered as L.joe shook his head furiously.

 

“Of course I don’t have to.”L.joe paused. “Because I wanted to.”L.joe pulled out the object inside the box and slid it into Kiyoung’s left ring-finger.

 

Seeing how the ring fitted perfectly at her finger, L.joe smiled amusedly to himself before tenderly kissing the ring in Kiyoung’s finger and trailed his kiss from the back of Kiyoung’s hand to her waiting lips.

 

After a few second, they broke for the kiss and smiled to each other. Kiyoung secretly admiring the beautiful ring in her finger.

 

“You like it?”L.joe said with smile.

 

“No. I love it.” Kiyoung paused. “It fitted perfecty in me. How do you know?”Kiyoung asked curiously.

 

“Well, I’m just guessing. And voila! It fitted you.”L.joe playfully said. “Guess that we’re just meant for each other.”L.joe smiled affectionly to Kiyoung. Giving Kiyoung a rush of warm feeling upon seeing L.joe usual sweet eye-smile.

 

“You’re so cheesy.”Kiyoung playfully said as softly hitting his arm. “But really L.joe. You don’t need to give me this expensive present. You gave me much already. The necklace, the teddy bear, and much of other expensive things.”Kiyoung muttered as once again, L.joe shook his head.

 

“But baby, what you give to me is much more valuable than everything that I gave for you.”Kiyoung frown. She doesn’t remember of giving L.joe an expensive gift other than a set of new violin for his birthday last month. But it still can’t beat the countless gift that L.joe gives.

 

Your heart.”L.joe muttered softly before kissing Kiyoung’s forehead sweetly. Only if L.joe look down at Kiyoung’s cheeks, it was already as red as a fresh tomato.

 

L.joe learned the lesson himself.

 

In the day after he wakes up from his ‘confession accident’ he realize that he shouldn’t have to do so many useless effort just to show Kiyoung his love.

 

The painful experience taught it to him. That fate already had their own way to connect him and Kiyoung, without L.joe wasting and tiring himself on throwing surprise confession.

 

At least he said it to her that he loves her. Then everything will be as smooth as he always imagined.

 

~~

 


 

thanks for all of my readers :) without all of you this story could come to accomplishment.

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it.

 

again, thanks for reading this story, please read my other story :)

-Our Love (Completed)-

.:You, Kim Jonghyun, Son Dongwoon:.

-Lights Go On Again (on the go)-

.:Kang Heejun(OC), Yoon Doojoon, Nam Jihyun, B2ST, 4Minute:.



 

<3 Eve

290111

07:21 Indonesian Time