Chapter 2: Information leaked

At Least I've Said It To You

 

Chapter 2 : Information leaked

Listening to Teen Top – Angel

 

=Kiyoung’s POV=

 

“I hate doing this you know?”I mumbled as Ricky just nodded in the couch, with magazine on his hands.

 

“It’s Sunday! And you are younger to me by 2 years!”i pointed. “Yet, you enslave me in my own house! How ironic.”I crossed my arms in annoyance.

 

“Well let’s rephrase the ‘enslave’ to ‘telling you what to do’. Besides, you got nothing to do really nuna. And this house look worse than a crashing ships. You’ve got to do something with your room, especially your closet.”Ricky snapped. “And! Your mom gave me the authority to take care of you. By that means arranging your messy room.”he continued as still looking to the magazine.

 

“Stupid Mr. perfectionist.”I groaned silently as continuing to swept the living room.

 

“Thank you nuna.”he silently muttered, eyes still on the magazine. “And if you’re done sweeping the living room, you can start to clean your bathroom nuna. Your mom told me to make you do it.”Ricky said with his cute evil smirk on his small face.

 

With that, I drop the broom right on my spot and stomped my way to my room.

 

“Hmph! To people who say that Ricky is lovable and kind.”i scowl as crossing my arms. “They really need to see him when he’s with me.”I muttered again, fists already drumming to the edge of my bed.

 

 

 

 

I immediately picked my phone from the nightstand. Without seeing the caller id, I quickly push the answer button and put it in my ear.

 

.:Phone Convo:.

Kiyoung : Annyeong~

??? : Annyeong unni~

Kiyoung : Oh! Jaeni ah! Do you notice that we haven’t been in touch like, for weeks?

Jaeni : Haha! I know unni, we’re just busy with our own business.

Kiyoung : Speaking of business, are you still in the flower shop?

Jaeni : Yes. Why?

Kiyoung : Nothing. I just wondering why are Ricky is here with me, instead with your brother or your other oppas.

Jaeni : I don’t know. Me too haven’t spot Chunji oppa and the other Teen Top. Except for L.joe oppa*giggles*

Kiyoung : *frown* What’s with your tone?

Jaeni : Oh! Unni, don’t be jealous. I won’t snatch L.joe oppa from you. Besides, L.joe oppa has already sets his eyes on one girl~

Kiyoung : WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Jaeni : Haha! Chill unni. I’m sure that you won’t be disappointed. Just wait for a call from him~

Kiyoung : Yah! YAH! YAH!!

Jaeni : ….

 

.:End of Phone Convo:.

 

“Aish! That girl is seriously as annoying as her brother.”I groaned as throwing my phone to the bed. I started to pacing around my room.

 

“But never as annoying as Ricky of course.”I muttered with chuckle.

 

“I heard that!”I heard Ricky shout as passing the hallway in front of my room.

 

“You heard? GOOD THEN!!”I retorted with smirk. Call me bad for picking up a fight with a younger kid.

 

Back to the problem!!

 

Oh! Unni, don’t be jealous. I won’t snatch L.joe oppa from you. Besides, L.joe oppa has already sets his eyes on one girl~

 

What did she mean about that? L.joe has a crush on a girl? OMG! This can’t be happening.

 

OMG!!! This is seriously can’t be happening!

 

I wearily lay my back on the bed and sighed loudly. I can’t help to do that, my heart seems to torn in two.

 

Why wouldn’t i?

 

L.joe was the one and only that occupied the whole of my heart.

 

Or you can say that I fell for him.

 

Since the day that he helped me adjust to the class, he’s always been the one that shines in my eyes.

 

His smiles is the perfect addition to my weary day.

 

His voices is the right comforter when I’m sad.

 

His presence is the guiding light that bring happiness in each of my days.

 

“Nuna! Are you going to lay there all day or start to clean your smelly bathroom.”Ricky roared. I look up to my bedroom door. There, Ricky was standing with both of his hands on his hips and a pout set on his face.

 

I raised from my bed and start to making my way to the pantry. Passing Ricky in process.

 

=End of Kiyoung’s POV=

 

=Ricky’s POV=

 

“Nuna! Are you going to lay there all day or start to clean your smelly bathroom.”I roared while standing in her doorway. Hands in my hips.

 

Actually, I was kind of hoping that nuna will shout back at me and we will start a new argument cleaning the bathroom.

 

But what happened just shock me out of my shell. She just ignored me. Like just pass by me and say nothing.

 

“Wow~ that was weird.”I muttered as watching nuna’s disappearing to the pantry.

 

“Is she has some split personality or something?”

 

I decided on following her to the pantry. To my surprise, she was sitting down the floor beside the washing machine. Her right hands were holding the mop’s stick and the other one is holding a rug.

 

“If you’re just gonna mock me, just avoid to mock my miserable life.”nuna whispered softly without even looking at me. I sigh.

 

“No I’m not gonna mock you nuna.”I said as sitting beside her. “Why do you always had a bad thought about me huh?”I can hear her chuckle.

 

“Because you are bad.”she smiled.

 

“Let’s pretend that I didn’t hear that.”I nonchalantly stated as shrugging my shoulder.

 

Silence.

 

“Seriously nuna. What’s wrong with you?”I asks as eyeing her reaction. To my surprise, she just sigh involuntarily.

 

“Boys.”

 

I nodded. Well, what can I do?

 

“Are you having a crush with someone nuna?”I hesitantly asked. Well, I can’t help to, but ask. I just want to know the one that L.joe hyung will probably beat up when he knows this crush thing.

 

L.joe loves nuna too much to let her go for another guy.

 

“Well, I’m telling you these. But promise to keep it secret?”nuna muttered as offering me her pinkies.

 

I sigh as rolling my eyes before doing a pinky pact with her.

 

“It’s L.joe.”i nodded in response.

 

.

 

..

 

 

!

 

WHAT?!!

 

“L-L.joe hyung?”I asked. A little bit too excited. Well, how can I not be excited when this is getting so much interesting.

 

She nodded solemnly.

 

L.joe hyung been very worried since weeks ago. Weeks before he planned this so called ‘Confession’ he constantly bug me or the other Teen Top with such a silly question. ‘Oh Ricky, what if she doesn’t love me back?’ ‘What should I do about my feelings Ricky? I couldn’t possibly just bottled it up like this!’

 

Hehehe, I remember when he locked himself in his room when he didn’t the answer from the guys. He thinks that nuna were really doesn’t have the same feeling for him. And I obviously remember the pitiful face that he portray just to make us (Teen Top) answered his silly question. So we just answered all the way we want. Just to make him smile again.

 

To all girl that called him ‘uber cool’, they surely had to seen him when he’s with us everyday. Heh.

 

“Ricky? Ricky! RICKY?!”nuna shout as frantically waving her palm in front of my face.

 

“Ah! Yes nuna? What were you saying?”I asked her as she sigh.

 

“I thought you were going to help me.”she mumbled as burying her face in her knees.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

These two people, L.joe and nuna, need to thank me for saving themselves from this ‘love’ problem.

 

What can I do? I’m just one wise boy.

 

Haha :)

 

=End of Ricky’s POV=

 

~~