Chapter 3 : Problems+troubles+obstacles=accident

At Least I've Said It To You

Chapter 3 : Problems+troubles+obstacles=accident

Listening to Girls’ Generation - Hoot

 

=L.joe’s POV=

 

I was walking briskly in the sideways. After done dyeing my hair, I immediately make my way to the café.

 

Every now and then, there are always some people that frequently point at my head. Well, don’t blame me for all this attention. I’m just an attention magnet.

 

Finally arrive at the café, all of the staff are immediately stops doing their work and stare at me wide eye. I squinted my eyes at them and slightly glare.

 

“What? Never saw a cute boy with pink head?”I retorted as flailing my arms. They immediately went back to whatever they doing. I just shook my head.

 

I continued my way to the room that I’d use for tonight.

 

As I twist the doorknob and pushed it, 4 pair of eyes stare at me with their mouth wide open.

 

“Don’t give me that look. I’m sick of it.”I said as placing the wrapped teddy bear in the floor.

 

“And what the hell…”I trailed as look around the room. Words can’t describe what happened to the room. So as my expression and complexion.

 

“We can explain. Don’t throw your rage yet.”cap immediately exclaimed after seeing my expression change. He had this worried gaze at the kids behind him that gingerly hide behind him.

 

“Explain then.”I said sarcastically as crossing my arms. Cap scratch the back of his neck as looking around the room. Avoiding my burning gaze.

 

“Well, are looking around the room giving you inspiration for your excuse hyung?”

 

“Stop accusing me! it’s the other kids fault too!”cap hyung pointed at the other that eyes immediately wide after the accusation.

 

“Yah! can you guys at least do one thing right?”I half-shouted as ruffling my hair in frustration.

 

“Niel! Go to the pantry for broom and mop. Changjo, would you please clean the ripped banner? Chunji put back the utensils to the box. Cap! Call some staff here.”all of them immediately scrambled from their position to do that I say.

 

“Yah. Where’s your manners? I’m older than you.”Cap muttered as walking passed me to exit the room.

 

“I don’t wanna know, this have to be like everything that i always imagine”I muttered to myself as watching the other doing their works.

 

=End of L.joe’s POV=

 

=Kiyoung’s POV=

 

“Come on nuna! Why are you getting excited over a drama but not over cleaning you own bathroom?”Ricky yelled from my bedroom while I busying myself wiping the cabinet in the bathroom.

 

I regret having a thought of kind Ricky in the pantry. Now he turn to be the usual naggy Ricky. This is what he got from hanging to much around Chunji. No offense.

 

“I’m cleaning right now! And what is cleaning bathroom have to do with watching drama?”I shouted back.

 

“Well, you should’ve more excited to clean your bathroom than watching drama. Since cleaning your bathroom is good for your health(?)”I stood up from my crouching position. And give myself a questioning look while keep replaying what Ricky just said.

 

Is he always this random and weird? Is L.joe like this too?

 

I shook thought away as continuing my cleaning session before Ricky start to roar again.

 

I can’t believe I just followed a command from a kid that 2 years younger.

 

Blame his bipolar self.

 

=End of Kiyoung’s POV=

 

~~

 

“Where is Niel?!”L.joe half-shouted at the other boys. They were still on the cleaning session, while Niel hasn’t come back from his journey to the pantry.

 

“You two! Staff boy! Move the spotlight to that corner, so it will light to her perfectly when she enter the door!”L.joe command as the staff immediately scurried off to do what he says. Though the staff is much older than L.joe, nothing beat the scariness of L.joe at this time around. So the staff boys just do everything he says.

 

“Calm down L.joe. Everything’s going to be okay.”Chunji says as patting L.joe’s back. But L.joe just throw the 2 months older boys a menacing glare. “Get back to everything that I told you Chanhee. And don’t mind me.”L.joe muttered in dangerously low voice.

 

Chunji, still in shock is walking back to arrange the table with the spoon and fork.

 

“What’s wrong with your expression?”Changjo questioned once seeing the out of colour Chunji.

 

“He called me by my real name.”Changjo’s mouth gaped open. “We shouldn’t mess with him right now. Means that he’s really angry when he do that.”Changjo mumbled as glancing over at L.joe that currently nagging a staff boy.

 

“Do you guys know where Niel is?”Cap joined the two. Changjo and Chunji shook their head in unison.

 

“Aish! Is he like locked in the pantry or something? L.joe been looking for him since so long.”Cap muttered.

 

“Jonghyun! Did you put the glass and plate yet? And where is the wine?”L.joe nags as pointing at the frightened Changjo. Immediately, Changjo scurried out of the room to pick the plates and glasses.

 

“And where is DANIEL??!!”L.joe once again roared. All the boys in the room jumped off a bit.

 

Minutes later, Changjo enter the room with 2 glasses and 2 plates and a bottle of red wine in his bare hands. Hard to concentrate, Changjo accidentally broke all the things he bring by letting it accidentally fall freely from his hands to the floor.

 

L.joe, Chunji, and Cap’s mouth hanged open at the sight. The glasses and plates were broken and scattered all over, so did the wine bottle. The content of the red wine were spilling all over the floor.

 

L.joe walked closer to the broken glasses in the floor. Only to find that Changjo already scurried off the room with a shriek. L.joe closed his eyes as sighed. Easing his anger.

 

Just then, the door barge open. Revealing Niel with mop and broom.

 

“I’m here!”Niel announced as walking briskly towards the broken glasses. Totally unnoticed of the slippery wine on the floor.

 

Just like that, Niel were slipped off the floor. Only to fall towards the sharp broken glasses in the floor.

 

Right before Niel hit the broken glasses, someone already took a hold of him. It’s just that the saviour’s body were already pierced deep by the several sharp glass.

 

 

 

 

 

“L.JOE!!”

~~