Chapter 4: Emergency

At Least I've Said It To You

 

Chapter 4: Emergency

Listening to Super Junior – Shining Star

 

-Recap-

 

Right before Niel hit the broken glasses, someone already took a hold of him. It’s just that the saviour’s body were already pierced deep by the several sharp glass.

 

 

 

 

 

“L.JOE!!”

 

-End of Recap-

 

The whole room were froze, before Changjo ear-piercing scream break the ice.

 

“Oh my god! What happened to L.joe hyung?”Changjo mumbled as helping Niel that still shocked of what just happened get off of L.joe’s body.

 

Niel were saved. Unfortunately, he was falling on top of L.joe’s back, so L.joe is the one that injured.

 

“L.joe!”Cap rushed at L.joe that still laying flat on his stomach, pool of blood now formed around his body.

 

With all his strength, Cap flipped L.joe’s body, revealing a blood stained clothes. Pieces of broken glass still pierced in several place in his body. In both od his arms, thigh, stomach, and chest. A long deep cut were made in along of L.joe’s left cheek.

 

Several gasps were heard in the room, while Changjo were fell on his knees upon the horror sight.

 

With L.joe’s groan, everybody were waked to the reality.

 

“Chunji! Call an ambulance! QUICK!!”Cap yelled to the second oldest. With a nod, Chunji dashed out of the room.

 

Niel was already stopped from his shock, and this time, he was helping the traumatized maknae on his feet.

 

“Niel! Please bring Changjo out for awhile!”Cap roared nervously.

 

“Come on, Changjo. Let’s get out of here” Niel said as helping the maknae out of the room.

 

“Let’s go L.joe. Hang on please.”Cap mumbled to himself. Hoping for safety to his dongsaeng.

 

~~

 

=Kiyoung’s POV=

 

I walk back to my room after done cleaning the bathrooms. You were right reader. Bathrooms. Plural.

 

When I enter my room, Ricky was none to be seen. His phone was laying in my bed apparently.

 

A small evil smirk was etched in my face. I walked closer to the phone and picking it off from my bed.

 

I was about to open the inbox when suddenly a call was made. I curiously read the caller id.

 

Chunji hyung~

 

I think it’s okay to answer it. It’s from Chunji oppa anyways. What secret they can be shared? Right?

 

.:Phone Convo:.

Chunji: RICKY YA!!! COME TO THE HOSPITAL! QUICK!!

Kiyoung: *worrily*Why should Ricky come to hospital? What happened? And why are you shouting?

Chunji: …

Kiyoung: Oppa!

Chunji: *sternly*You and Ricky better be in your way to the hospital! Quick!

Kiyoung: And why is that?

Chunji: L.joe is injured. He’s in ER now

.:End of Phone Convo:.

 

With Chunji oppa last sentence, I already dropped Ricky’s phone.

 

“Hey! Why are you dropping my phone nuna!”Ricky shout as rushing to pick his phone.

 

Before he could make any words, I already dashed out from my room. I could faintly hear Ricky’s call.

 

I put on my ugg boots and run out from my house. Ricky was still chasing behind me. I could tell by the sound of his shout.

 

Sorry Ricky, I’ve got no time to explain.

 

My half life was injured in ER.

 

=End of Kiyoung’s POV=

 

~~

Sorry it's so short :)

update later~

don't forget to comment :)