Chapter 5: Tense

At Least I've Said It To You

 

Chapter 5: Tense

Listening to Infinite – BTD

 

Chunji was stood by the side of the ER room, a circle of dark shade forms under his eyes. He got this everytime he’s worry too much or stressed about one thing.

 

Niel and Cap were out to buy food for the other. While Changjo, Ricky and Kiyoung were sitting nervously in the numerous chairs in the hallway.

 

Kiyoung’s eyes was red and puffy for crying since she arrive at the hospital.

 

.:Flashback:.

 

L.joe was already placed in the ER, and the Doctor was also shocked by numerous deep cuts in L.joe’s body. Before disappearing inside the ER, Niel make the Doctor promise that L.joe will be alright. Though the Doctor can only nod and strode off to the ER.

 

Changjo was still as shock as before. Cap was leaning on the wall, his face shows concern and fear. Chunji was somewhere, making call to Ricky. Niel himself was worried, but he clearly can’t manage his movements. Judging from the way he shifted his position in his seat, moreover Niel was biting on his fingernail. Obviously shows that he’s worry.

 

“He’ll be okay Niel.”Cap muttered as smiling at the emotional boy. Nonetheless, Niel only can smile back. Hoping that it’ll come true.

 

“I hope so.”Cap continued with inaudible voice. By this time, Chunji was already back from making calls.

 

For a good 30 minutes, word was never heard until Kiyoung was standing nervously in the other end of the hallway. Cap stand on his feet.

 

Kiyoung make her way to the boys. Hoping that they’ll immediately jumped off around and throwing confetti to her while saying that the call was just a joke.

 

But the remain expression in the boys faces was telling her the opposite.

 

“Kiyoung ah.”Cap uttered. He always was the big brother role in Kiyoung’s life. A big brother that she never can has.

 

“Where is L.joe?”Kiyoung manage to mutter in a soft voice.

 

The boys remain silent while Niel and Changjo also lowered their head. Avoiding Kiyoung’s questioning gaze.

 

“Tell me oppa.”Kiyoung demanded. Tears already escaping her doe-like eyes.

 

Cap just can’t bear the sight of his girl dongsaeng’s tears. He walk forth and took the crying girl in his arm. Giving her a comfort hug.

 

In the corner of Cap’s eyes, Ricky was come from the hallway. A hint of worry flashed in his eyes.

 

But Cap direct all of his attention to the now sobbing Kiyoung in his hug.

 

“It’s okay Kiyoungie. L.joe will be alright.”

 

.:End of Flashback:.

 

“Urgh! What took them so long!”Kiyoung impatiently groaned in her seat, she wasn’t in the best of her.

 

“Calm down Kiyoung ah. You know what the Doctor said.”Chunji paused. “L.joe lost too much blood already. He also had several cuts that almost cut his vital organ.”

 

Kiyoung lowered her head more. Fighting the urge to cry. She cried too much already.

 

Just then, the Doctor was walking out from ER. Kiyoung immediately sprinted her foots to the Doctor.

 

Without word, Kiyoung throw the Doctor a questioning gaze. Obviously asking how the surgery goes.

 

The Doctor let out an exasperated sigh before looking at every one of the people that surrounding him.

 

With his low voice he just say…

 

~~

Sorry it's so short :(

for make it up, i'll give you guys teasers.

 

-No! this can't be happening! never.-

 

-It's not just you that sad. I'm feel more sad than you-

 

-OH.MY.GOD!-

 

How is it? don't forget to comment~

<3 Eve