Chapter 1 : Preparation

At Least I've Said It To You

 

a/n:

Just for all of my faithful reader, thanks for anticipacing this story. it means a lot to me :)

i hope you enjoy the first chapter~

and don't forget to comment :)


Chapter 1 : Preparation

Listening to 4Minute – Bababa

 

=L.joe’s POV=

 

“So, have you decided yet?”the flower girl lazily asked.

 

You maybe wondering why did i talked to a flower girl right? Because i’m on a flower shop. Isn’t that kind of obvious?

 

“Just wait, i need decide a right flower for her.”I said as looking at the fresh white roses and back to the white lilies beside it.

 

Well, let’s just say that I need to buy a perfect flower for my perfect confession to Kiyoung, my so called ‘best friend’ that after the clock chimed at 6 PM would be my girlfriend. You can bet on that.

 

“Oh come on, you’ve been looking at the roses and the lilies for hours. You should’ve been making your decision. Besides, i got other people to help.”the flower girl whined with pout. I glared at her as she slowly crossed her hands in annoyance and sighed.

 

And again, you might be wondering why the hell that a flower girl that supposed to help and serve the customer with friendly smiles and word could just whined and nagged at me like that?

 

Let’s just say that this flower girl resembles her brother a lot.

 

Chunji.

 

Whiny, naggy, lazy, and sometimes annoying. She work at the flower shop when her school’s done and in sunday.

 

“Could you just wait? You know this is important Jaeni ah.”i said as she scrunched up her face.

 

“I know it is.”she paused. “This is the day that you’re going to confess to Kiyoung unni.”she said with a sarcastic tone.

 

“Okay, okay.”i said at last. “I choose the roses.”

 

“Yay! Thank god for hearing my prays.”Jaeni says as clasping her hands together. I snorted.

 

“Just sent it to the Angel Café, before 6PM. Remember, arrange it like this!”I said as she jot it down a paper.

 

 

“As order from L.joe oppa.”she paused. “What should I say to the clerk? A flower for Mr. L.joe’s table?”she said, chuckling at ‘Mr L.joe’

 

“Just show it to the clerk. They’ll know that it was for me. Besides, i booked the whole café for tonight.”i said with smirk.

 

“Woah~ oppa. You really are sweet on planning these.”Jaeni said, wide-eyed.

 

“Of course i am. Someone as special as Kiyoung always deserve something special like this. Even more.”i said as making my way out from the flower shop.

 

Hey, let’s see my list:

 

  •               Letting Ricky stall Kiyoung, so she wouldn’t contact me around
  •               Choose my outfit for the dinner
  •               Order the flower bouquet

Buy gift for Kiyoung

Go to hair salon

Help the boys to decorate the place

Rehearse a bit before the dinner

 

“Gahh~ I had soo much things to do”i groan as pulling out my phone from my jeans pocket.

 

.:Phone Convo:.

 

L.joe: Yoboseyo~

C.A.P: Ack! Y-yoboseyo~ L.joe?

L.joe: Eh? Why is it so loud over there? And of course it’s me! don’t you read the caller id? Babo

C.A.P: Uh, umm. The boys are trying the microphones. Yeah, that’s it. Hehe

L.joe: You don’t think that i’d buy yout lie right? Whatever.

Niel: *faintly, over the phone*YAH! Changjo! Get down here before the banner rip!

L.joe: Hey! What did Niel means? What banner? Don’t tell me that you guys are just bickering around the café!

C.A.P: *whispering*Aish! Niel, turn your volume down a bit!

L.joe: *sigh*Hyung~ just control the boys will you? You guys are agree on helping me. Not to make my life more miserable

C.A.P: No dongsaeng! We really are arranging things here! Did you buy a gift for Kiyoung yet? We want to see it.

L.joe: No, not yet. I’m on my way to. Please just don’t burn the café down hyung.

C.A.P: We will not L.joe, we wouldn’t disappoint you

L.joe: I hope so~ bye hyung.

C.A.P: Bye L.joe, take care~

 

.:End of Phone Convo:.

 

I shook my head at the thought that the boys will burn down the café. Why would i so worry over them?

 

Because the last time I left them on my apartment, my apartment turn to a crashing ship. Pillow stuffing were everywhere, my fridge mere completely empty, all the things that hanging on the wall are laying broken on the floor.

 

I just can’t bear that they’ll ruin this special day too. I’ll definitely hunt them down and kill them if they do ruin this day.

 

Anyway, i arrive at this certain mall. I look around the shop for a suitable gift for Kiyoung.

 

Hmm, what would do for her? A stuffed animal? Accessories? Hmm, I know better.

 

I wall walking pass this girly shop when my eyes land on a thing. I immediately stopped my track ang enter the shop.

 

“Hello, how may I help you?”a mid-age woman said as smiling to me.

 

“Ahjumma, can i see the white teddy bear there?”I politely said as pointing to the mid-size white teddy bear behind the glass.

 

She excused herself as walk to pick the said teddy bear. I look around the shop, there were many little girl that whining to her mother for a stuffed animal. Cute kids.

 

“Here is the teddy bear.”the lady said as handing me the white teddy bear that has a ribbon around it’s neck. Perfect. As cute and innocent as Kiyoung.

“I’ll take this ahjumma, could you please wrap it in a pretty box?”I said as letting her wrapping the teddy bear in a pink box with ribbon. After done I pay for the teddy and leave the shop.

 

I was on my way to the hair salon as I passed a jewelry store. I spot a very beautiful necklace.

 

Without further ado, i stepped into the shop and look for the necklace.

 

“Excuse me, can I see the gold necklace please.”I said with smile as the girl behind the counter nodded absent-mindedly. I just smile again to her.

 

“H-here it is.”the girl said as handing me the necklace.

“Perfect. I’ll take this please.”the girl nodded and immediately packed the necklace in a leather box.

 

After paying, I continued my walk to my usual hair salon.

 

Hmm, what should I do to my bleach blonde hair? Should I dye it back to dark brown? Should I chopped it off like C.A.P hyung? Or should I layered it?

 

Aha. I know what perfect is.

 

PINK.

 

Kiyoung going to love this :)

 

This is going to be perfect.

 

=End Of L.joe’s POV=

 

~~