CHAPTER 11: Stuck On You

Unlock My Heart If You Can

TOP's POV

I'm driving while holding a cold pack in my head. I can't believe that meeting her the for second time would raised a lump in my head . The first time we met, she gaved me a slap, now, a lump. I tried to press down on it and it hurts, it reminds me that she caused me this, but the thought of her takes the pain away especially when she spoked to me and pleaded to me, plus, when she accidentally smiled at me. God! she's really cute and pretty! Choi Seunghyun, your really in love.

Later we'll be going out on a date! It's really funny to think that you need to be slapped by her in exchange for a kiss and now you need to get a lump in your head just to ask her for a date. She's really hard to get! But I don't mind anyway. Like what I said before. I won't let her go.

 

*End of TOP's POV*

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Tiffany's POV

Right now I'm hanging out with the girls here in our private room to spend time with each other and to have fun. I tried to laugh and talk with them to keep myself not to think about him and the date! I don't know what's with that jerk and its hard to get him off my mind. Especially now that I met him again and I can't accept the fact that I will be working with him! Argh! He makes me sick!

"Girls I have a good news!" Yuri exclaimed with excitement. "Guess what? Mr. Choi from T.O.P Company called and he confirmed that he will invest in our business!" She annouced and everyone jumped for joy.  I just smiled. I know this is a big break for us, but this is also a big burden for me to work with that jerk. But I admit I'm also happy for us and that I still have to be thankful to him.

"That was great! How did that thing happened?" Taeyeon asked with amazement.

"Well, I don't know too. Let's thank Tiffany she's the one who talked to Mr.Choi." Yuri said while she was pointing at me.

"Wow! Unnie you are great!" Seohyun complimented.

"Whoa! How did you do it? How did you convinced him?" Hyoyeon asked me.

"Yeah, and why didn't you not told us earlier?" Sunny added.

I gave them an unsure smile and an unsure answer. "Tha..that was nothing...I.. I just did my...job."

"Maybe Fany ah used her charm." Jessica guess as she pinch my cheeks.

"Whoa! Could you teach me that charm too?" Soo Young asked.

"Yeah me too!"Hyoyeon uttered. I started to blush.

"Enough for those things girls..." Taeyeon interrupted. "Fany did her job well.So we better thank her. I guess this caused for a celebration?" Taeyeon suggested.

"How about let's have a dinner toight? At 7? How does that sounds?" She asked.

"Its great!" SooYoung agreed (as usual) everyone followed I remained quiet.

"What do you think Fany ah?" Taeyeon asked.

Now what will I answer her? Should I tell her that I won't be going because I will have a date with the investor? If I told her that  there are two possible things that can happen. One, they will sulk and feel bad to me.Second, they will make fun of me especially if they will learn everything that happened. Come on Tiff...think of an alibi.

"I'm sorry girls but I can't join you tonight." I said to them in a sad tone. I can see in their eyes that they are disappointed with my answer.

"But why?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"I'll be meeting a person regarding  business matters. You know..." I said and smiled at them.

"Ow... is that so?Well... Its ok then." Taeyeon said and smiled.

"Aww... unnie, that's so sad. But we understand." Seohyun pouted and hug me.

"Yeah Fany that's so sad..." Sunny imitated using her aegyo and hug me too.

"Yah! Fany ah! If I only found out that you are making foolishness to us you better prepare your self!" Jessica threatened. Why is this girl always suspicious to my acts. But honestly... she scares me...

"Don't worry Jessi... I'am not doing any foolishness...If I did. I will prepare myself with cucumbers for you." I joked and everyone laugh. Jessica is too allergic to cucumbers.

"Yeah, like what Yoona did to her." Yuri said, everyone laugh again, we remembered Yoona's cucumber prank to Jessica.

"You people stop laughing!" she shouted in annoyance.

"By the way where is Yoona?" Yuri snapped.

"I think she left a while ago she said she will go somewhere, but she didn't told me where." Seohyun informed.

"I'll call her ." Yuri said and dialed Yoona's number. After a while, Yuri put down her phone.

"Her phone is not ringing I think its off." She said to us in dismay.

"Let's try to find her then." Taeyeon said.

All of us are worried about her.She's been acting different these days ever since the night I accompanied her in the bar to surprise Ki Bum oppa. I don't know what happened that night because she was quiet while we're in the car on driving on our way home. Whenever I asked her regarding her surprise to Ki Bum oppa, she just nods and say everything went well. I think there is something wrong with her and Ki Bum oppa.

*End of Tiffany's POV*

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoona's POV

I tried focusing in my work to avoid thinking about him, but I can't concentrate. I decided to see him to clear up everything.

I went to the building where he was working. I sighed deeply and make my way to his office. I was only 5 meters away when I stopped. I saw him from the window glass, a woman was seated on his lap and her hands were wrapped around his neck and they were kissing. We just broke up lately but his with another woman again, she's not the same woman that I saw before when I first caught him. It's like this scene rewinds in my mind again. My broken heart was broke to another pieces.

I can't take it anymore. I turned my back and walk away holding back my tears. I guess everything was clear. I don't know if he valued even once our relatioship together or he had cheated me for the rest of three years that we are together. I don't know what did I done wrong that he caused me this pain. Maybe it is because I fell for him and loved him so much that I became blind because him. Now,I regret that I gave my heart to someone that doesn't deserve my love.

I ran on the elevator and I was looking at the floor I was still holding back my tears, but I think it will fall anytime. The elevator finally opened, I entered after the people came out. I press the button going to the ground floor when someone press it with me at the same time. I was not aware that I was with someone else inside the elevator. I look up and it was the guy who comforted me the night when me and Ki Bum broke up. It was...Jiyong oppa.

*End of Yoona's POV*

********************************************************************************************************************************************

GD's POV

Seunghyun hyung requested me to visit him in his office.Firstly he told me that he was injured. Second he wanted to tell me something about the woman she kissed in the bar. He smiles brightly while he was talking about that woman, he acts like nothing happened to him, he seemed not injured. Maybe its because hyung is so in love. He'd never been this talkative.

I wanted to tell him too about the woman I met the same night but I'll just tell him, maybe some other time. I don't want to destroy his good mood, especially now that he will be going out for a date with that woman he's been metioning a hundred times.

How I wish I could see Yoona again. Her name was the only information I knew about her. I don't know why I didn't think of getting her number or address like what I used to do whenever I meet a woman. Maybe its because she was different. She has this something that I couldn't explain.

I wonder how she is doing right now especially that he broke up with his boyfriend that night when she found out that she was cheated. I don't understand why did that stupid man hurt her like that. If I was only that man, she would have not been hurt.

I  have all ready loved her the first time I saw her. The moment when I offered her my handkerchief to wipe away her tears, I promised myself that I won't make her cry because of me.When she smiled at me, I promised myself that I will do everything to keep that smile. When I pulled her for a hug I don't want to let go of her.I wanted to keep her in my arms to comfort and protect her forever. And I will make all these things happen.

While Seunghyun hyung was in the middle of his love story telling,he stopped when someone knocks on the door.A company staff entered bringing hyung some papers to be signed. I saw this as an opportunity to escape from listening to his romantic love story. I got up and bade good bye. Good thing he cannot do anything to stop me.

I went out to his office exactly the elevator just in the left side infront of hyung's office had opened and people are currently stepping out. I entered and pushed the ground button I felt that I pressed it with someone at the same time.

I looked at that person and she was looking at me too. I was shocked in delight that it was..."Yoona?" I asked her.

"Jiyong oppa." She said. Hearing my name coming from her lips, I can't help myself but to smile.

"How..how are you? Wha..what are you doing in here?" I asked.

"Ahm...nothing.I just visited a friend." She answered. "How about you oppa?" she asked with a smile. I like her calling me oppa.

"I vi..visited a friend too." I said. Why Am I cutting words? I wasn't like this before. I was confident whenever I talk to girls. Aish!...Jiyong what's happening to you?

"Oww..." she mouthed like a child. She's cute. I don't know what to say anymore. There was an awkward silence.

"Ahm...Oppa..." she said shyly. "I wanted to thank you for comforting me that night. I felt better when you came along." She said.

"That was nothing...I'll always be right by your side." I said shyly... That was corny Jiyong!

She looked at me and smiled at me. Now I can see her face clearly in light. She's so beautiful.

We are looking at each other's eyes and smiling at each other without uttering a word. Then suddenly the elevator stopped, the lights turned of and it was dark. I felt her jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

"Ahh!...Oppa!" she shouted in a scared tone and now she's hugging me tightly.

 I hugged him back. I felt awkward doing that but I love the feeling.

She let go herself from hugging me."Sorry..." she said in a low voice.I think she felt embarassed.

"It's ok !" I said letting go from her hug too.

"Sir, Ma'am." Said the voice from the management I think. "We would like to inform you that the elevator had shut down due to some difficulties we are now currently fixing it. We hope for your understanding. We apologize." The voice said.

"How long will it takes to have this fix?" Yoona asked.

"Maybe it will take for 5 hours Ma'am." the voice answered.

"What? That takes too long!" she reacted worriedly.

"Can you please work a little faster" I requested.

"Yes sir, were doing everything we can. Just stay calm and we'll take you out there." the voice said.

We were silent. I guess we'll be stuck in an elevator for 5 long hours with each other.

*End of GD's POV*

 

 

Hello again! Sorry for a delayed update maybe you guys are already used to my fast update,like 2 chapters a day.I was busy. I know you guys already missed GYoon sorry if they only appeared right now.I was having a hard time on organizing my ideas about their lovestory I hope You'll like this stuck in the elevator moment. Watch out for TopFany and GYoon in the next chapter.Find out what will happen to them. tnx again! =)