CHAPTER 10: In One Condition

Unlock My Heart If You Can

Tiffany's POV

After the falling pot accident. I brought him here in the hospital. Even thou I hated him so much I still have the conscience to help him since it was my fault.

I was walking in every side of the hospital room and I can see in the corners of my eyes that the jerk holding a cold pack above his head who is seated at the side of the hospital bed is looking at me, his eyes are following me where ever direction I go. He's so annoying!

"You done?" I said in a harsh voice.

He  looked at me and smiled. "Is that how you ask a question to a man you had hurt?" he said.Is he really trying to annoy me?

"What do you want me to ask you then?" I said.

"Ask me nicely." he said he is still smiling. Is he trying me?

I sigh! "Mr. how are you? Are you ok now?" I said in a caring tone and faked a smiled.

"Your still pretty even you fake your smile." he said to me with a smile. Argh! Is he making fun of me this time?

"Your answer is too far from what I'd asked!" I said my voice is louder.

"My answer is not far from what I see." He said and still had that smile on his face.

Argh! I'm losing temper to this man. I rolled my eyes and turned my back of him. Then suddenly my phone rings, Yuri is calling.

I move away form the jerk and answered the call. "Hello Yul." I said.

"Fany ah I forgot to tell you our investor will meet you up today in the resort." she said.

"Is he all ready there?" I asked. I'm panicking!

"He said his on his way maybe he'll be there in a little while. Wait. You mean your not there? Where are you?" she said from the other line.

"I"m here in the hospital." I answered. "What are you doing there? What happened? Are you ok?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Something happened but its a long story." I said.

"Is that so? Anyway, be sure you got back in the resort right away. He might be waiting for you now."

"Ok I'll be there. What's his name again?" I asked.

"His Mr. Choi... Choi Seunghyun." she answered. "Ok, got to go now. See you later and wish us luck!" I said. "Ok good luck! fighting!" she said in an encouraging tone.

"Bye" I bade.

"Bye" the other line from the phone responded. The call was ended and I get back to the jerk behind me.

"Are you ok now? If you do, I need to go. Here's my calling card. Call me,ONLY if you still have problem regarding to what happened." I said and handed him my calling card.

He was looking at it and reading my name out a loud "Tiffany Hwang huh? hmm...nice name!" he said and looked up to me and smiled again. Can't he stopped smiling?

Then suddenly the nurse entered. "Excuse me sir may you please sign this." she said to the jerk. "Sure." he answered.

"Is he going to be discharge?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am your boyfriend just need to sign these papers so that he can go and take a rest." she answered.

What? Did she just said BOYFRIEND? she thought that this jerk is my BOYFRIEND? argh!!! NEVER!!!

"Ahm...sorry. but he isn't my boyfriend." I corrected. "Ow...Is that so? I thought he was your..."

"Ahm...no...maybe you just misunderstood." I interrupted before she will mention that ridiculous word again. I can see that the jerk is smiling at the side.

"Here you go." He said and handed the nurse the discharge order.

"Thank you, Mr..." she looked at the paper. "Choi Seunghyun." she said . Upon hearing the name. My eyes widened, my jaw dropped! I froze in shock. It can't be! He is Choi Seunghyun? The man that I should be meeting up today?

The nurse smiled and bowed to us, she was about to leave the room when she stopped and turned to us. "By the way, you two looked good together!" she said to us and smiled again and walk away.

The two of us were left in the room.There was an awkward silence...

"So Ms. Hwang, I guess I cannot discuss the business with you today. Like what the nurse said I need to take a rest." He said breaking up the silence.

Omo! He knew me? He knew that I was the one that he will meet up to? I can't do a single move I was really frozen. First of all I was shocked, second I felt embarassed towards the rude way I treated him. And then, I came up to know that he is our investor? This is soo... embarassing!!!

"Ms.Hwang?"he snapped.

"Ow...ahm...how did you knew I was the one you will meet up to?" I asked in a gentle tone this time.

He smiled. "Ms. Kwon Yuri told me that I will meet Hwang Tiffany, and you gave me your calling card and your name was in there." He said.

"Ow...Ok!" I said. Why didn't I thought of that? Pabo Tiffany! "Ahm...Mr.Choi. First of all I would like to apologize for the rude things I acted towards you. I hope this won't change your decision to invest to our business." I said shyly...I need to be humble.

"Hmm..." He muttered. "After all what happened today. I don't know if I will still pursue my plan to invest in your business." He said.

What? No. I won't let that happened! We've been waiting for this in a long time. Lessen your pride Tiffany!

"Wh..Why? Please Mr. Choi. Let's talk about this!" I pleaded.

"Let me see...welcoming your guest with a falling pot on his head that caused him injury and acting rude to him...plus...slapping him...ahm... no, let's not count that. Do you think he would still invest and work on business with you? I guess not..." He said.

Oh God! What shall I do? This is my fault! What would my sisters think of me if they learned that an investor will not pursue investing with us beacause of me? I won't let that thing happened. I need to convince this jerk, I mean this man.

"Mr. Choi, please... I beg you. It's my fault it has nothing to do with the business. Please..forgive me. I will do everything what it takes for you to invest with us. Please..." I beg sincerely.

He look up."Hmm... Ok!" he said. Thank God I thought he won't.

"But for one condition..." He continued. There is a condition?

"Ahm.. Sure, what is it?" I asked.

He smiled at me. He moved closer to my ears to whisper. "Go out on a date with me." He said and moved away from my ears. He looked at me and winked.

My eyes grew wide again. "What? You must be kidding me! Why would I go out on a date with you just like that?" I said in schock.

"Well, if that's what you want.Ok then. I think this business transaction is done. I got to go now. I need to take a rest."He said and started standing up in the hospital bed and was about to walk on the door.

"Wait!" I stopped him. "Ok! I agree."

"You agreed to...go out on a date with me?" he asked back raising one of his eye brow.

"Ye..yes. I'm going out for a... date...with...you." I said in a low voice.

"Great then! So, I'll  fetch you up tonight at 7pm." he said his eyes were looking at me.

"Fetch me up? On our house?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah! Your address is on the calling card you gave me." he answered.

"Ow...yeah...I haven't thought about that." I said with a smile. Omo! Why did I smiled at him?

"You looked more pretty with your true smile." He complimented. I accidently blushed. Argh! What's happening to me?

"So I guess we need to go and drive back to your resort, my car is still in there." He reminded me. Yeah! How come I forgot about it, was it him who was hitted by a pot on the head or me? I think I'm acting like I was.

We moved out in the hospital together and went to the parking lot where my car is parked. I drove for him back to the resort.There was plane silence the whole time, and I also felt something weird inside me the whole time I'm with him. I can't explain this feeling.  What Am I saying anyaway? I only agreed because of business and not for something else.

This jerk or man...whatever, is so unbelievable! Before he stole my first kiss...now, he will be my first date!

*End of Tiffany's POV*

 

 

Another update! I'm working hard to finish everything...I don't want to delay updates right now because I'll be out soon so I wanted to finish this fanfic as soon as possible.Hope you guys like my updates..hehe...take care! =)