CHAPTER 1: The Announcement

Unlock My Heart If You Can

Tiffany's POV

"Taeyeon unnie will be having a baby!" Yoona announced to us happily as soon as she opened the door of our private room in our office where we usually get together.

"That was great unnie! Atleast we'll be having a cute angel to play with." Seohyun said happily.

"Yah Taeyeon ah! That was too soon. You and Lee Teuk oppa is so aggresive to have a baby so soon." Jessica joked and all of us laughed.

"Oh come on Jessica! Taeyeon and Teukie oppa has been married for almost a year isn't it its about time for them to have a baby?" I said as I jokingly slap Jessica's shoulder.

"Maybe Sica unnie is just jelous, don't worry unnie you're getting married soon. You can ask Donghae oppa about it." Yoona teased.

"I hope the baby is as cute as me!" Sunny said wishfully thinking while blinking her eyes.

"Knock it off Sunny ah! The baby will be cuter than you." Hyoyeon joked and everyone laughed  as Sunny chase after her with her cute angry face aegyo. Sunny is indeed the cutest among us.

As we were watching this two kids (well, not really) happily, Taeyeon suddenly turned to me. "How about you Fany ah, isnt it that its' also about time for you to have a boyfriend?" Taeyeon said to me with a teasing smile as she poked my cheeks. Everyone stopped and looked at me waiting for my answer.

All right! Am I in a hotseat or what? God please help me! What shall I do? How will I explain to them? I'am not yet ready to tell them. I don't know why I can't even utter a single word but "Ahmmm..." I was about to speak, I mean I was about to say my alibi when the great Soo Young spoke. "I think its not about time." She said. That's it Soo Young your my hero! " But instead..." she continued. What should it be? "It should be... a long time ago!" she said proudly that made everyone burst in to laughter again.

I was known as mushroom Fany, but now I'am turning into a tomato because of embarassment. That Soo Young. I thought she would talk about food or something that will leave this topic. Well, she got me! They got me!

"Ok enough for that. Maybe Fany has her reasons why she still don't have one." Teyeon said.

Taeyeon is my closest among them all, she always knew how to pull me out of trouble.

I beamed her with my eye smile as a sign of thanking her. She smiled back at me.

"Why don't we all proceed to the restaurant to celebrate? What do you think?" She asked. All of us agreed most especially Soo Young she's always been so excited if she hears her favorite word. FOOD.

 

 

 

 

Guys this is my part 1. What do you think? Boring? haha! Please give me another chance. Hope you'll still be looking forward for the next chapters. tnx!