CHAPTER 6: Steal Your First Kiss

Unlock My Heart If You Can

Yoona's POV

I was crying out the pain in my heart. I felt weak. I can't stand.I'm struggling for my breath. I felt like the world had played on me. I felt alone and lonely, but suddenly...I felt someone tap my shoulder. I was with somebody. I look up and I saw a man looking at me sadly as if his eyes are saying that I'am not alone. He brought out something on his pocket. It was his handkerchief, he offered it to me, I took it and wipe my tears of. The soft touch of his handkerchief was like his hands caressing my cheeks and wiping out my sadness.I look up to him again and I smiled at him. I don't know why despite of my broken heartedness I had manage to smile to someone whom I saw for the first time. He pulled me gently for a hug I voluntarily leaned and listened to his heart beat I felt safe with him.

*End of Yoona's POV*

********************************************************************************************************************************************

GD's POV

When I came near to her I bent down on her level and gently tap her shoulder while looking at her. She looks back at me. Even underneath the starlight I can perceive her beautiful face, but I know behind that beauty was sadness and pain. Her tears flow down on her cheeks so I picked my handkerchief on my pocket and gave it to her. She took it and wiped her tears of. She look at me and beamed me her sweet smile, she's more prettier when she smiles. I smiled back and pulled her for a hug she leaned on my chest. My heart begins to beat fast. We are two strangers embracing each other as the moonlight luminates us.I felt an extraordinary feeling, I have not felt this before. This might be the feeling of...LOVE.

*End of GD's POV*

********************************************************************************************************************************************

TOP's POV

Me and Jiyong is remained seated and watching the scene infront of us. From our place we could see everything around us. I was looking around when a lady seated at the bar counter caught my attention. The room was dark and only the flash of the spotlights were the light source but in my sight, she shines bright, brighter than jewels. I can see her innocent and angelic face, her eyes were pretty, she look gorgeous on her curves but she looks simple too. She's a goddess fallen angel. I can't take my eyes off her. She was so possessive that she makes my eyes to look only to her. She is the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen.

Even thou I'm looking at one direction, I can see in the corner of my eyes that Jiyong went away I don't know where he go. All I know is that I was left alone with three drank boys who had nothing to make fun of but me.

"Hyung!" Seungri interrupted me from looking at the goddess in the bar counter and I hate that. I looked at him. "What is it?" I said in disappointment.

"Let's play a dare game!" Taeyang announced. This kids... "Play by yourselves" I said as I look again in the direction of the pretty lady.

"For the last time hyung." Daesung paused. "If you did our dare, we promise not to play this game with you anymore!" He continued. Why would I believe this drunk boys?

"Liars." I said. " Please hyung... for the last time..." Seungri pleaded and the two followed him and now they are kneeling infront of me with their palms together. So childish are these even gentlemen?

To take them away from embarrassment..."What the dare?" I finally said for them to stop that stupid act.

The three of them look at each other with big smiles on their faces I know they are up to something. They whispered in each other's ears like gossiping girls. Then they looked at me again with their stupid smiles I raised my eyebrow.

"Here's the deal" Taeyang said." It's so.. so.. simple hyung." Seungri said.

"Then tell me what is it?" I asked in annoyance. They signaled Daesung to tell me the dare.

"Kiss any girl in this bar." He whispered. Upon hearing those words my eyes began to widen. I did not expect it. This boys had got me again. And now they are giggling like girls.

They looked at me. "So hyung? Don't tell me master Choi Seunghyun can't do that huh?" Taeyang teased.

I stood up where I'am seated. Without hesitation I went to the direction where the goddess is seated. The boys where watching behind me. "I wonder who will be the lucky girl." I heard someone said in the three of them. I just continued making my way.

When I got there her back is facing at me. She has a beautiful back. I tapped gently her shoulder to call her attention. She faced me and my lips crushed in to hers, I did not noticed my hand was on the back of her head keeping her lips on me while my other hand is on her back.

I kissed her lips in a gentle but passionate way. Her lips were soft, I can taste her cherry lips. I can feel she's struggling to break it. Her lips were not responding from my kiss but I continued it anyway. She was hitting my chest and pushing me away, but I leaned closer to her to make a very small space between us and to stop her from hitting me. I kissed her deeply. I don't know why but she seemed like a magnet to me.I can feel she was gasping for air. So I broke the kiss gently (thou I still wanted more) I slowly moved away from her face I looked straight in to her eyes passionately and I think with...LOVE.

But then..............SLAP!

*End of TOP's POV*

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Tiffany's POV

I'm getting bored. I've been looking around and still no sign of Yoona. I wonder what is taking her too long? She said she'll be back soon. My eardrums as well as my patience is about to explode. Where are you Yoona?

I took my phone out to call her but too bad it's lowbat. I took a sip on my cranberry juice when I felt someone tapped my shoulder, I thought, maybe it's Yoona. I turned around to face that someone when I felt something crushed in to my lips. My lips froze as well as my body. It went too fast and I realized someone is all ready kissing me I struggled to get away from the jerk's lips but his holding the back of my head his other hand where on my back. It was a complete force. I tried to moved and began hitting his chest but he tightened his hold. His kiss is getting deeper and deeper. His like taking all my oxygen. Finally he broke it and still looking at me, we made a very fast eye contact. This jerk still manages to look at me with passion. Without much ado, my hand landed his cheek, I slapped him hardly and intentionally bumped him and I walked out of the bar.

I don't care if Yoona won't find me there I"ll just wait for her in the car. What matters most is that I won't see that jerk who stole my first kiss. All I know is that I hate him!

*End of Tiffany's POV*

 

 

 

Finally I got into this chapter! TopFany's first encounter and they all ready kissed! I hope you will still be looking forward for the next chapters. Sorry if there are errors in my english. tnx for reading! take care everybody! =)