CHAPTER 7: Thinking Of You

Unlock My Heart If You Can

Tiffany's POV

It's been two weeks ago when the "kissing"  incident happened and I hate the thought  that I can't get over it! I hate that jerk who did it and I hate myself from not letting him out of my mind. I don't know why.  I can't believe it! A jerk, ert etc...whatever he is had just stole my first kiss? He 's not someone special for me to just gave it away like that, in fact he is just a stranger to me, he's not worth it!  Argh! I really hate him! Why am I thinking about him again? I should be thinking about my wedding ( where my first kiss should be taken, I don't know if I do like that).

While I'm thinking about that "too high school thing" the door of my office opened and there was Jessica, she didn't even knocked. (actually she never does). She went straight to me on my table and sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Stephanie, may we talk?" she said to me using her y English. I don't know what's up with this girl but she's acting so weird.

"Jessi..." I said. "If you wanted to talk to me, there are chairs and couch there for you to sit on, if you don't want, then sit on the floor or whatever just not on my lap!" I said.

"Aniyo! I wanted to sit on your lap!" she childishly protested. So this is how an engaged woman like her acts.

"Fine! Just tell me what you wanted to say instead of us arguing about seats or whatever!" I gave up.

"Stephanie." she started. Why is she calling me with my real name? she's really weird.

"Are you serious about marrying Hyundon oppa?" She asked. So, that's what she came here for.

"Ye...yeah...ahm.." I'm running out of words because honestly, I'm not sure. "Of...of course!" i just said with a smile.

I heard her sigh deeply. What makes her do that? "Tiff...Your not too desperate to get married aren't you?" she said. A while ago she called me Stephanie and now it's Tiff. She's really weird.

"You know what? You don't have to marry a pig just to cover up your secret." she said in a serious manner. Before she was like a kid now she speaks mature, she even called Hyundon oppa a pig? She's scary...

"Wha...what are you talking about?" I asked curiously. OMG! Does she all ready knew about the marriage? How did she knew about that secret? I have not told any of the girls yet thou I remembered I still owe them an explanation.

"Fany ah!" Ok now she called me Fany I wonder what's next.

"We were best friends since high school, and you show no interest in boys, you never had boyfriend thou you have a lot of suitors. Now, your getting married to a pig?(she mentioned that rude word again)"she said and emphasized the last word.

"Give up Fany ah! I know your secret!" she said and she glared at me... she looks like she's going to eat me.

Now, I'm really confused. Does she really knew about it?

"What...secrets? I don't ... know what are you talking about" I said nervously. Is she confronting me on the spot?

"Fany ah. Tell me are you...lesbian?" she asked with an interrogating look.

I was totally shocked on her question. What? Seriously? I s that what she thinks of me? This woman is crazy!

"What are you saying?" I asked in shocked tone as I tried to escape from her hands that are wrapped around my neck and tried moving away from her but she tightened her embrace and pull me closer to her.

"Because if you are." she paused "You can have me if you want." she said using her y English again as she give me a seductive look and smile.

My eyes widened in my shock I stood up immediately and went away to the crazy woman. She fell and now she is sitting on the floor.

"Yah Jessica Jung! Stop making fun of me! It Isn't funny!" I shouted.

"Fany honey... I'm serious. You can have me if you want, just don't marry that pig. Your life would be a waste. I'm just concern" She pouted like a kid.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door (atleast someone knocks only Jessica who doesn't) the door opened and  Donghae oppa appeared. He shifts his eyes to the two of us and laugh when he saw her fiance sitting on the floor like a kid.

"Honey what are you doing on the floor?" he went nearer to Sica and help her to get up and shake the dust of her skirt.

"Honey, me and Tiffany are just playing.Isn't it Fany ah?" she said smiling while she is leaning on Donghae oppa's chest and her arms around his waist.

Seriously? 23 years old women playing inside the office? What an alibi! Even thou, I just nodded.

"Silly girl." Donghae oppa said as he smiled and pinch Sica's cheeks and pulled her and they are now kissing.

Are this couple aware that I'm still here and they are in my office? They are cute anyway. I can't (don't) imagine me and Hyundon oppa being sweet to each other like this couple that are kissing in front of me. Suddenly something pop-out on my mind when I mentioned the word "kissing" . I don't want to remember it again. I don't want to prolong my agony so I left the two love birds in my office and I did not know what happened next.

*End of Tiffany's POV*

********************************************************************************************************************************************

TOP's POV

2 weeks had passed and she's never out of my mind ever since the day I saw her. I can still recall her beautiful face and pretty eyes. I can still taste her soft cherry lips and I can still feel her hand that landed my cheeks,and that was so sweet of her.

I wonder if she is also thinking of me. Of course she does and she must. Who wouldn't remember a kiss full of passion and,( I'm confirming it now),a kiss with a very special love.

I did not kissed her because of the dare of the three drunk idiots...I kissed her because my heart told me to do so.

The time when my eyes were looking at her and the moment when my lips is on hers. I felt like the world stopped for us and my heart beats for her. And in the moment when she woke me up with her slap. I realized I was all ready in love to her from  the moment when I first saw her.

I know someday will see each other again and when that day comes... I won't let her go and leave me with another slap.

*End of TOP's POV*

 

 

 

Haha! sorry if I'm not good at writing about the so called "LOVE THING" but atleast I tried. I hope you find it good. And by the way... the wedding is in the next chapter so watch out for it. Hehe! tnx again...actually this will be an unending thanks! =)