CHAPTER 7

10 HOT GUYS!!!

I woke up in the morning, my head on the desk, looks like I fell asleep whilst doing my homework. I glanced at my phone and realised im getting late for school, getting up from my seat as quick as I could followed by a sharp pain in my abdomen which reminded me that I was injured.

I rushed over to the sleeping Angel and gently woke her up. Angel didn’t want to move a muscle but as soon as I mentioned Eun Jo, she got up as if she was never asleep and quickly ran into the bathroom, I took this opportunity to make breakfast and leave on the table for Angel. Angel was dressed by the time I went back to the room; I smiled and told her that the breakfast is ready.

Angel thanked me as she made her way to the table so she can eat her breakfast.  I quickly started to make the bed and got dressed into casual, ignoring the pain and winces.

I went to the dining table and Angel looked at me in surprise as she asked, “Unni, are you not going to school today?” I smiled at Angel and shook my head whilst taking a bite of a toast and drinking down some painkillers before replying, “Unni is going to look for a job today, so she can buy Angel yummy food!” 

Angel smiled brightly, “Yay! Foooood! Can we shop for food together unni?” I laughed at her excitement, “of course Angel, first, unni will earn some money then we can buy lots of food together!”

Angel squealed in delight and took my hand as we left the house, I skipped with Angel to the nursery and kissed her cheek as I spoke, “Be good Angel!” she smiled and nodded, “Yes unni! I love you!!” I laughed and nodded, “I love you too baby!”

I waved at Angel as she made her way into nursery with Eun Jo, I waved at Eun Jo whilst he waved in return, smiling as the two went in , I turned around and was faced with a chest , looking up I saw Jonghyun, gasping at the sudden incident, I stepped back and bowed a little, “Annyeonghaseyo Jonghyun-ssi” he blinked as he replied, “Annyeong but I told you to call me Jonghyun OP-PA.”

I shook my head before muttering, “Jonghyun op-pa.” he smiled at the response before looking at me from head to toe, “Are you going to school?”

In response I shook my head, “I have other work to do”

Knowing I wouldn’t tell him he then asked, “Mm okay want me to drop you off?”

I shook my head, “no I am fine I will just take the bus”

“but you are not well”

I blinked and shook my head again, “I am fine” I said before walking away from him.

He watched as I walked away from him.