CHAPTER 5

10 HOT GUYS!!!

                                                                                       

As we reached to Eun Jo’s house, his omma invited us in, as much as I kept saying no, the more she was persuading, I smiled softly and finally agreed. Nervous as I was, I took hold of Angel’s hand and told her to behave as we entered the house.

 

The house was grand, the living room, modern yet simple, it had a lot of floral pattern, I knew this was Eun Jo omma’s decoration.

 

I sat on the couch nervously with Jonghyun by my side and Angel on my other. Eun Jo’ s omma, was one of the nicest woman I’ve ever met. After she made me comfortable and gave some snacks which Angel happily munched, I made sure Angle didn’t make a mess on the white couch and got all the crumbs on to my hands and placed them in a tissue to throw away afterwards. Jonghyun oppa and the other kings who joined us, soon left to hang out at some place, leaving me, Eun Jo’s omma and Angel and Eun Jo.

 

As I was talking to EunJo’s omma about my studies and interests, I realised I had the same interests as Eun Jo’s omma, who I now call, ‘aunty’. She liked floral patterns, as did I. I had a hobby with floral interior and a fashion designer, but my own omma wanted me to be something bigger.

 

Angel nudged me lightly, I looked down at Angel.

 

Angel: “Unnie! Can I go play with Eun Jo oppa, pleaseeeeeee~”  Angel said in her most cutest voice and her puppy eyes, I giggled and nodded as soon as Eun Jo joined in pleading for Angel to play with him.

 

I replied to Angel, “Only, if you two behave! Angel, you know you have to be a good girl right? Make sure you don’t make too much of a mess at aunty’s house. If you do, make sure you clean it up.”

 

Angel nodded and pecked my cheek as she ran off with Eun Jo, I laughed and looked back at aunty, who seemed happy.

 

“So you and Angel are sisters?” aunty asked.

 

I nodded with a smile, “Neh~”

 

Aunty replied with, “Oh, you are so much as a mother towards her, I never seen elder sisters act that motherly towards their younger sister.” I simply just smiled and nodded.

 

“So are you two the only children from your parents?” aunty asked and I nodded again.

 

“What’s the family name?” she asked in curiosity.

 

“Um, I’m Lee and Angel is Kim.” I replied with a soft smile.

“Different family names? Is she your step-sister?” Aunty furrowed her eyebrows confused.

 

“Um, my omma’s family name is Kim and my father’s is Lee.” I replied shortly.

 

“Oh, did your parents split up?” she asked.

 

“um, my appa was abusing my omma, when she was pregnant with Angel. The reason we named her, Angel, is because she wasn’t likely to survive. After my appa was reported to the police, he was told never to see us again.”

 

Aunty gasped, “Oh dear. I bet your omma tries hard with the bills and such, she must have gone through so much.”

 

I bit my bottom lip and nodded, preventing tears from escape, “neh, she did.”

 

“Tell her, if she needs any help financially, I can help her out.” She offered with a generous smile.

 

I smiled weakly, almost about to breakdown and said loud enough for her to hear, “She passed away recently.”

 

Aunty’s eyes widened and brought me into a hug, I hugged aunty back, feeling the comfort of a umma, “oh dear, you must be struggling so much.”

 

I lied and said, “Ani aunty, my omma left some money, enough to make us some living” I smiled softly.

 

Aunty sighed, and after trying to persuade me, she gave up, knowing im not going to allow her to help me out with some money.

 

After a long talk and when Jonghyun oppa returned to drop me off, aunty said, “NaNa, if you need anything, absolutely anything, I’m here for you Arasso?” she smiled motherly, I nodded happily and turned to leave.

 

[[A/N: Sorry that it's a small chapter and sorry for a late update and also sorry for any grammatical errors. So yeah, i'm REALLY sorry!!! <3 here's an update :) I hope you enjoy it, please comment/subscribe/upvote. I love to read comments so please COMMENT! comments motivate me into writing more chapters! Thanks for reading! I love chu!!! P.S. Also sorry, this wasn't any Shinee or Mblaq in this chapter...its just to have the plot,set. ALSO, Eun Jo omma, if you didn't know, is Minho and Eunjo's mother :) ]]