CHAPTER 2

10 HOT GUYS!!!

 

Next morning I had a dream about my omma, I was lost in the dark there was nothing but me in a pitched black room, I couldn’t see anything, until a light showered from above because of the brightness of the light, I squinted my eyes and shaded them with one of my hands, the light started to reach my height and I saw a ghostly figure which looked like my omma, smiling down at me.

 

 I muttered, “Omma!”

 

She replied, “Baby, I love you, don’t worry about me, live your life the way you want, I will be watching over you and our Angel. I handed Angel to you because I know you are able to look after her. I trust you…life is full of ups and downs but remember never let it bring you down.”

 

The last words echoed in my head, “Never let it bring you down”

 

“Never…”

 

“Never…”

 

“Never…”

 

The light and omma disappeared altogether, and I shouted in the darkness, “OMMA! OMMA! OMMA!” repeatedly whilst tears fell down my eyes.

 

Real life…

 

I kept muttering ‘omma!’ until I felt someone shaking me and my eyes quickly shot open.

 

“Omma?” I asked.

 

I examined the room and yesterday memories started to come back to me and I said in my mind, “Omma I promise I will do anything to protect baby Angel”

 

Angel sat beside me as I lay on my bed, her hands on my forearms.

 

“Omma has gone to heaven…” Angel said to me in a whisper and pointed upwards with her index finger.

 

Tears were in her eyes, I felt guilty for bringing back yesterday memories back to her.

 

I sat up and quickly hugged Angel tightly, swaying her from left to right. When we parted from the hug I said, “Baby Angel, our omma left me to take her place, Arasso? Don’t worry when unni is here, she will never let anything happen to you, promise!” whilst crossing my heart.

 

Angel smiled widely, I remembered today was a school day so I quickly got up and told Angel to get ready for school.

 

I could sense she still has a heavy heart; she still hasn’t gone over the shock of our omma’s death.

 

Tears welled in my eyes but I quickly went to have a shower and got in my uniform, then Angel sat on a chair in the dining room as I made her breakfast. I didn’t feel like having breakfast so I only had coffee to get me going through this day.

 

Angel ate her breakfast with delight, she doesn’t need to act cute, whatever she does she’s beautiful just like a real angel, she’s perfect in every way. I felt proud to have such a pretty but strong girl as a younger sister.

 

Angel said happily, “Unni! You made the best breakfast ever!”

 

I smiled in delight, my heart felt a little lighter at Angel’s comment. Angel then came towards me with her arms open, I lifted her up and she gave me a bear hug, I squeezed her tiny waist as she kissed my cheek, “Gomawo unni for the best breakfast, it was yummy!”

 

I chuckled and put her down, “Go collect your bag, so I can drop you off to kindergarten!” I said happily. (A/N: Nursery and Kindergarten are the same things so I might mix them around, now and then…)

 

She nodded and rushed to get her bag from the living room, I got her coat from the coat hanger and put it on her, then I wrapped myself with a coat as I saw the weather forecast which said it will rain. I took a umbrella which fitted in my bag and placed it in my bag, as I locked the doors and made my way to the Kindergarten, with Angel swinging our linked hands happily.

 

When we reached the kindergarten, Angel spotted the boy she liked, Choi Eun Jo, he waved at her as she waved in returned.

 

I smiled at the young love, I reached Angel’s height and said, “Be good, I don’t want any complaints from the teachers, Arasso?”

 

She laughed at my motherly behaviour and laughed, then she replied, “Ye unni! Don’t worry I will be a good girl!” as she crossed her heart.

 

I smiled widely, as she kissed my cheek and ran off to Choi Eun Jo, my smile widened as I saw their cute chemistry between each other. *Bless them both* I said in my mind.

 

The parents were looking at me and muttering some things behind my back.

 

I ignored them and placed my bag on shoulder, as I headed off to my own school…

 

As I reached the school gates there was a huge crowd waiting for someone to arrive, they were cheering and screaming their lungs out…*huh? Who is coming today that hasn’t got white hair and are attractive to the students?* I asked my self.

 

I tried reaching towards my locker but it was filled with students that I had to push my way to my locker.

 

My locker neighbour called, Jin Ae, she isn’t my friend but when I’m curious I ask her about what’s happening as she knows all the latest gossips.

 

“Jin Ae, what’s happening today? The school grounds are crowded as if someone famous is arriving?!” I asked curiously.

 

She laughed out loud at my questions as I stood there confused, but then she told me, “Your so naïve! Famous band members are arriving today!” she exclaimed.

 

I love SS501 and my stomach had butterflies fluttering inside of it, I touched my stomach and asked, “Who?” curiously, hoping it will be SS501.

 

“None other than…THE KINGS OF THIS SCHOOL, THE SHINING SHINEE!” she squealed as did other girls who heard our conversation.

 

My excitement immediately dropped as I muttered an ‘oh’, Jin Ae looked at me confused, “Why are you not excited?! I mean come on they only appear once every full moon!” the other girls squealed.

 

“I expected some other famous band to arrive that’s why…” I muttered loud enough for Jin Ae to hear.

 

“NO OTHER FAMOUS BAND CAN BEAT THESE HANDSOME GUYS!” She shouted at me, as in cue the girls squealed once again.

 

“Ahan…” I said and that;s why our conversation ended.

 

I got my books and walked to my first lesson, it’s early, but I didn’t care. My first class is on the first floor the class in the middle of the hallway.

 

I was on the second floor so I ran downstairs whilst pushing people out of the way as the stair cases were also packed up by the crowd but the first floor was even first.

 

I pushed my way through as I kept gasping air from above, I have an average height but I wear sneakers as other girls wear heels and the guys are tall so it was difficult for me to breathe whilst being cramped up with people.

 

I couldn’t believe even the boys were waiting for them…

 

I was a few steps away from my classroom when I heard, “Out of the way!” shouts from the students.

 

My brain didn’t comprehend well, and I saw the pathway clear in front of me, I thought someone was helping me out but when I turned around I saw ‘The Queens’ walking towards me as if they were on the fashion runway. My brain disconnected from my body as I stood frozen in between the pathway made for the Queens.

 

I heard squeals and screams from the crowd but that all seemed distanced from me. The Queens then shouted “Out of the way !” and then I don’t know how but the Queen named Amber jumped and kicked my stomach, she wore heels so it cause much more of a bad impact. I was literally, sent flying across the hallway after the major blow to the stomach. My stomach started to churn as I held it tightly.

 

I looked down at my stomach talking to myself as a lunatic, asking my stomach if it was okay, in response it churned even more but badly. My stomach was in serious pain and my knees made a major impact to the concrete floor. Unknowingly, tears started to fall down from my eyes; the crowd didn’t seem to care as their attention was to the Kings. The Queens smirked at me and before they made their way to the Kings car.

 

The Kings started to walk the hallways, towards me, in response, the students pushed me back so the path is clear for the Kings. *Selfish JERKS* I thought in my mind. I was never the word to think bad words of people, but I was in so much pain that I couldn’t help but think like this, then I thought, Omma! I promised her…the dream…the warning as soon as I replayed the message in my mind: ‘life is full of ups and downs but remember never let it bring you down.”’ The bad thoughts faded away but I was still in serious pain and to make it worse I can’t even help myself.

 

The Kings walked past me but turned and faced towards me, I quickly looked down, so they wouldn’t see my face and my situation.

 

King Jonghyun knelt down to my height and held out his hand, “Need help?” he asked.

 

I shook my head swiftly it seemed he didn’t take that as an answer, as he grabbed my arms and pulled up me up to standing up, as this happened, my knees expand and contracted automatically as my body received the pain in the knees.

 

I winced and looked down at my knees with a frown, stomach still churned constantly which made my tears of pain, once again release.

 

Another king, called Choi Minho, said to King Jonghyun, “She has hurt her knees and her stomach is churning as well. I think we should take her to the nurse.”

 

I thought, *DID HE JUST READ MY MIND?* I looked down at my body and thought, *Nope, it looks obvious that my stomach has bloated and my knees have started to swell*

 

King Jonghyun asked me, “Can you walk?”

 

I nodded but as soon as he let go of his support, I fell almost immediately to the ground, but luckily, King Taemin grabbed me before I did reach the ground. *Whoa, he was fast?!* I thought.

 

“I guess she can’t?” King Jonghyun said whilst chuckling.

 

He knelt on the ground and said, “Put your arms around my neck, I will carry you to the nurse.”

 

I was about to reply with a ‘no’ but before I could, the other Kings wrapped my arms around King Jonghyun’s neck and my legs either said of his waist.

 

I blushed hardly, King Jonghyun stood up fluently and I tightened my gripsaround his neck as I have never been carried on someone’s back, not even my appa’s as he left I and my omma when I was born.

 

He started to walk up the stairs to the second floor, I still gripped on him tightly, “Don’t worry I won’t let you fall!” King Jonghyun said whilst chuckling.

 

I blushed deeper and loosened the grip a tiny bit.

 

“What’s your name?” King Jonghyun asked, I guess he was trying to make me less nervous or maybe just saying it to break the silence.

 

“L-L-Le-e N-Na-Na, Lee Nana” I finally said after a lot of struggles to get my name out of my mouth.

 

I mentally slapped my self for doing that.

 

He chuckled and said, “I’m Kim Jonghyun also known as King Jonghyun”

 

I nodded and said, “I know”

 

I started to get dizzy, the world spinning around me, I gripped on to King Jonghyun tighter and managed to shout, “King, I’m dizzy!!” before going unconscious.

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

 

I was walking Lee NaNa to the nurse’s office, she seemed alright at first and her fear of me dropping her faded away as we had an introduction, I thought she was cute but then she gripped on me tighter around my neck and shouted, “King, I’m dizzy!!”

 

Suddenly, her grip loosened and her body disconnected as her muscles went limp, my heart dropped as I ran to the nurse’s office.

 

Uh-oh! This is bad! I started asking her, “NaNa?! Are you okay?! Hold in there!”

 

I finally reached the nurse’s office and ran inside.

 

“Nurse! Help her!” I shouted in a panic.

 

When the nurse saw the unconscious NaNa, she was shocked, “Omo! What happened?”

 

“No time for that nurse, just please heal her!” I said loudly in a panic.

 

“Calm down King Jonghyun. You can go wait in the waiting area to cool yourself down.” The nurse said to me comfortingly as she went to treat NaNa.

 

I shook my head 3 times and said stubbornly, “No! I won’t leave until she is conscious.”

 

*My heart was still in its dropped position…uh-oh…Jonghyun don’t tell me your in love?!* I asked my self.

 

I stayed by Lee NaNa’s side when I told the nurse about NaNa’s stomach churning and her swelling knees as well as every other detail I remember.

 

The nurse placed ice packs on her knees and wiped NaNa’s forehead with a warm towel to cool down the fever which she unknowingly had.

 

An hour later, her eyes started to move. “Nurse!” I said in a panic.

 

The nurse came over to NaNa and helped her, “Dear are you okay?” the nurse asked her.

 

“Ye nurse, I feel better now.” She smiled weakly at the nurse.

 

The nurse smiled in response and said, “Well I think you may have bruised your knees and the swelling is by the impact but don’t worry no fractured or broken bones and King Jonghyun also mentioned your stomach churning?”

 

Lee NaNa shyly looked at me and gave me an eye contact before she looked at the nurse, “Ye nurse my stomach was churning really badly!” NaNa explained as the nurse nodded at her explanation.

 

“What did you have for breakfast?” the nurse asked to see if it’s related to her breakfast.

 

“I had coffee…” NaNa told the nurse.

 

The nurse frowned, “Dear, you know, you shouldn’t have coffee on an empty stomach and also King Jonghyun also told me about someone kicking your stomach?”

 

Lee NaNa looked at me again and looked back at the nurse, “Ye, someone kicked my stomach badly…” the nurse asked, “Who was it dear?”

 

She replied whilst fiddling with her fingers, “Um, I don’t remember but she had heels on her shoes…”

 

I thought, *WHAT SHE’S NOT TELLING THE NURSE THAT AMBER DID IT TO HER?! WHY?!*

 

I looked at her confusingly but nonetheless didn’t complain.

 

The nurse spoke, “Well dear, I think we should call your omma to take you to the hospital just to make sure that there were no internal damage”

 

NaNa replied with tears in her eyes, “Omma is no more, she left yesterday…it’s just me.”

 

My heart started to beat rapidly, *Poor Lee NaNa* I thought with sorrow.

 

“I’m sorry dear…”the nurse said with a guilt feeling.

 

“It’s okay…” Lee NaNa said with a weak smile.

 

I asked, “Nurse, what if I take her to the hospital?”

 

She replied with a smile, “Sure King Jonghyun, make sure she reaches their safely and you two will have to take a school leave as I think you two should go urgently.”

 

I nodded, and helped Lee NaNa as if it’s a natural thing to have her in my arms as I supported her into my car, people were staring but I didn’t care. *This girl will soon be mine!* I thought, I know this is the girl I’m destined to be with as she is the only human girl which made me worried about her, normally I don’t bother with girls.

 

I put Lee NaNa on the passenger seat and closed the door as I went to the driver’s seat, sat inside, seat-belted NaNa who blushed pink *Ah so cute, aegyo wins me always* and then I seat-belted myself as I started the engine and drove, for the first time, slowly, to make sure NaNa doesn’t feel pain, to the nearest hospital…

 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER :) PLEASE COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE OR EVEN VIEW :) PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES. I WILL PROOF READ LATER. SHINEE POWERS ARE LISTED ON FOREWORD NOW! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT TO CHECK EACH SHINEE MEMBER'S SUPER SECRET POWER ;)  LOVE AXE117! <3

 

Ninjin thanks for teling me about the death point, i just want to say, that i rushed this chapter because i had to update 2 other chapters which belongd to two other stories...lol! so i didn't have time to proof read or anything. I now added the things you wanted and i realised i put 'Kamshahimnida' instead of 'Mianhae' lol...which have two different meanings...i now made the changes and if there's anything else you spot tell me and i will change them :)
Thanks once again!
Love axe117

xxxxx

(I already posted this to your wall but in case if other readers think the same i'm posting my explanation here) :)