CHAPTER 1

10 HOT GUYS!!!

You- Lee NaNa

 

“Wake up Wake up Wake up!!!!!!!!” my younger sister shouted whilst shaking me.

 

I quickly shot up and smiled as I saw my beautiful 5 year old little sister called, Lee Angel.

 

“Good morning Angel!” I said happily as I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

 

“Good morning unni!” she shouted in return but carried on, “Unni, omma is calling you downstairs to eat breakfast!” and she showed her cute aegyo at the end. No-one can beat her aegyo…

 

“Arasso baby!” I said and kissed her cheek once more, then I got up and walked to the bathroom and quickly got ready, as I came outside, I saw my little Angel making my bed.

 

“Angel, it’s okay, you didn’t have to do that baby!” I said to her nicely, which 5 year old girl would do this for her unni? I thought.

 

“Anio, its okay unni! You just go downstairs before omma gets angry” Lee Angel said with an angelic smile. I chuckled at her cuteness and helped her make my bed whilst holding her hand and taking her downstairs with my bag on my shoulder.

 

“Omma I’m here!” I shouted.

 

“NaNa! Hurry up eat and go to school! You are getting late! You should try to wake up early like other girls your age.” Omma lectured me.

 

I stopped omma right there, “Omma, please stop comparing me, I don’t like it! I’m fine as I am and IF I am late then I will suffer the consequences but please omma don’t lecture me everyday about the same thing! My conclusion is that please do not compare me with other girls my age!”

 

“Aish, do as you wish, one day you will realise why I say this and that’s when you have your own child!” Omma shouted.

 

I got angry, early in the morning and left for school, as a habit I kissed Angel goodbye whilst my omma rejected the offer.

 

I sighed but I know I will make it up to her after school as I am actually getting late.

 

“Byeee!” I shouted as I was about to close the door omma stopped me.

 

“NaNa wait! Drop your little sister to school!” omma ordered.

 

I sighed but happily took Angel with me, Angel held one of my hands and started skipping to school, and I smiled at her.

 

When I reached the nursery I told Angel to be good and kissed her goodbye.

 

Then I headed off to my own school.

 

This school is ruled by Kings and Queens…

 

I had no friends so I just stayed to myself and went to my classes; this day had nothing special so I’m not going to mention it.

 

The Kings are hardly seen, they are called Shinee, and however, the Queens are stuck up brats, pushing anyone out of their way and when, once in a blue moon, the Kings arrive, they flirt with them and wear less clothing than their own skin!

 

After school ended, I accidentally bumped into a Queen; this Queen was named Queen Victoria, “Mianhae!!” I said as I bowed then I was about to walk off until she held me back. She replied, “You can’t get away like that, young lady!” and then she slapped me across the face and told me that she still hasn’t let me go.

 

I sighed and nodded but made my way out the school and to the nursery to pick up Angel.

 

I waited with other parents who gave me glares, they think that I’m Angel’s omma because I’m the only one who drops her to nursery and picks her up, I didn’t mind and I was simply focused on Angel.

 

The nursery bell rang and out ran the students; I saw a familiar girl and knew it was Angel.

 

“Angel!” I shouted and waved at her.

 

Angel smiled and ran towards me; I saw her holding a boy’s hand that is a little taller than her.

 

“Unni!” Angel shouted when she was near me and hugged me, I hugged her in return and then she held the boy’s hand again.

 

“Unni, this is Choi Eun Jo!” Angel said happily.

 

I smiled at her first crush and greeted him, “Annyeonghaseyo Choi Eun Jo, I’m your noona, Kim NaNa.”

 

He smiled and bowed 90 degrees then he said, “Nice to meet you noona, mianhae but I have to go now, my hyung is waiting for me.”

 

I nodded and bid him goodbye as he ran towards his hyung who I didn’t look at.

 

“Nice choice!” I said to Angel with a smile.

 

“Gomawo unni! I really like him!”  She exclaimed, I laughed and said to her, “I can see that!”

 

I and Angel left the nursery, and once again Angel held one of my hands and started skipping her way home.

 

I smiled at my beautiful sister.

 

We reached home and shouted “Omma!” but didn’t hear a response, I thought she went to work so I gave Angel something to eat and gave myself a snack too.

 

Then I received a phone call, I answered it thinking it was omma, “Yeoboseyo” I said through the phone.

 

“Yeoboseyo is this Lee’s residence?” an unknown lady said to me.

 

“Ye, it is, why?” I asked.

 

“Please come urgently, your omma was met in an accident and her life is in danger…” this lady told me.

 

 I was shocked, I quickly told the lady I am coming and hung the phone, and then I knocked next door with Angel holding my hand, and saw the neighbour, “Annyeonghaseyo” I said politely and bowed.

 

“Annyeong Lee NaNa, how are you?” said my neighbour.

 

I replied, “I’m fine aunty, please could you baby-sit Angel for a while?” I asked politely.

 

She replied, “Of course, I will be delighted to! Anything wrong?”

 

“Omma was met in an accident so I am going to the hospital to meet her but I don’t think Angel should come with me…” I tried to explain; the neighbour nodded in understanding and welcomed Angel inside.

 

I reached Angel’s height and said, “Angel don’t worry! You stay here with aunty I will be back soon”

 

Angel had tears in her eyes and she asked, “Will omma be alright?”

 

I replied, “That’s why I’m going there baby, I will go to the hospital to bring omma back, you stay here and be a good girl!”  I kissed Angel’s cheek and hurriedly left to the hospital.

 

HOSPITAL

 

I rushed to the receptionist…

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m looking for Kim Eun Ji?” I asked the receptionist. My omma changed her name to Kim Eun Ji, after she divorced my appa.

 

“Ward 4-D” the receptionist said.

 

I nodded and quickly went to the exact place; I went in an isolated ward and saw my omma on the hospital bed, struggling to breathe.

 

“Omma!” I whispered.

 

Omma was still awake but was having trouble to even breathe.

 

“NaNa!” Omma said with tears in her eyes.

 

“Omma!” I said once again but louder and went towards my omma and held her hand.

 

“Omma you will be better soon right?” I asked omma.

 

“NaNa, I’m sorry but I will be leaving you soon…I just want to say look after Angel and turn her into a beautiful swan like yourself. Please forgive me for my mistakes but I only try to guide you to the right passage.” Omma said slowly as she took deep breaths.

 

“Omma don’t say that!” I said in denial, tears flowing out of my eyes.

 

“It’s the truth; you are now a responsible adult because you are 16, so look after yourself and Angel! I will be looking down on you! Take care…goodbye baby, I love you and Angel, and you two are my life!” Omma said within deep breaths.

 

I gripped her hand tighter and wept, avoiding her eyes, suddenly, my omma’s grip loosened and once I let go of her hand it plopped down.

 

The machines started to make a noise...*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* and the screen formed a straight line instead of the zig-zag line.

 

“Omma!” I whispered.

 

Omma was now gone…I kissed her forehead and said, “Mianhae omma, for everything I did to you that hurt you. I’m really sorry omma!” I said and wept.

 

Half hour later, the doctors did everything they can but unfortunately failed as omma was confirmed dead.

 

 

I wept but I had to strengthen myself.

 

I reached to my neighbour’s house and collected Angel; I took her to our house.

 

Angel looked at me concerned she was about to go to her room but it’s as if she knew the answer, tears rolled down her cheeks and she ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back tightly.

 

“Unni! Omma left us didn’t she?” Angel asked.

 

I parted from the hug and shook my head at her, “Anio Angel, Omma never left us, she’s always with us where ever we go.” And smiled whilst I pointed to her heart.

 

Angel placed her hand there and said, “Omma saranghaeyo!”

 

I and Angel slept together that night, I kissed her goodnight and we both fell to sleep after we wept for a long period of time.

 

I felt restless at first but my fatigue body started to drown me into a deep slumber.

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! <3 love you readers!!!!! :)