CHAPTER 4

10 HOT GUYS!!!

Nana P.O.V

 

Jonghyun oppa was helping me to his car, his firm arm securing my waist, he felt so warm when suddenly an arm stopped us, I looked up to see who that arm belonged to and it was Joon oppa.

 

“Joonie oppa!” I said in  a pleasant tone, in reply Joon oppa smirked and asked, “Nana bear, you didn’t  forget about your Joonie oppa right?”

 

I shook my head with a smile, Joon oppa smiled warmly in return but it seemed Jonghyun oppa seemed to tense up, suddenly someone’s phone rang, it was mine.

 

“Yeoboseyo” I said through the phone as both gentleman’s eyes shifted towards me.

 

“Miss Nana, Kim Angel has still not been picked up yet, would you care enough to pick her up?” a teacher from Angel’s kindergarten said.

 

I was shocked, I completely forgot about my adorable little Angel.

 

“Ye, I will be right there…” I said as I hung up.

 

The two boys who were giving death glares earlier, both had a confused expression on as they looked at me, wanting me to answer who was on the phone.

 

I looked at both of them and then focused on Lee Joon oppa as I said, “It was Angel’s teacher, she wants me to pick Angel up…”

 

“Angel?” Jonghyun oppa asked confused at who “Angel” was.

 

I replied, “My little dongsaeng, she is only 5”

 

Jonghyun oppa nodded and said “Arasso, let’s go.” as he carefully took me to his car, I felt bad as I didn’t get to bid goodbye to Joonie oppa, who knows when I will meet him again.

 

I gave Jonghyun oppa directions and he led me there.

 

“Oppa, here!” I said as I pointed to the school’s building, he nodded and parked in front of the school.

 

I was about to get out of the car to collect Angel until he stopped me, he said he would go collect Angel from me, I sighed as I had no say in this and watched him enter the school.

 

After a short while, he returned with not just one but two kids. I furrowed my eyebrows, as it started raining, he quickly opened the back door to his car and let two little figures in, when they were inside, and he securely closed the door and sat back in his driver’s seat.

 

I twisted my body a bit to see who is behind me, I winced at the pain but soon enough it went, the two figures were Angel and Choi Eun Jo.

 

“Annyeong Angel and Choi Eun Jo” I said politely and with a warm smile.

 

“Annyeong unni!” Angel said to me which caused my smile to go wider and then after Angel, Eun Jo greeted me by saying, “Annyeong Kim Nana noona, Nice to meet you again.” And showed me his dashing smile.

 

Jonghyun oppa looked confused, “You two already met?” he asked in confusion, I smiled and nodded.

 

After that Jonghyun oppa started driving and whilst he was driving he asked, “Lee Nana, You won’t mind us dropping Eun Jo off will you?”

 

I smiled as I shook my head, “I don’t mind…”

 

(A/N: PLEASE COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE! I'M LOSING HOPE TO CARRY ON THIS STORY!!! O_O )

JONGHYUN LIP LOCKING WITH TAEMIN~ IN MY OPINION, IT'S SO FAKE I MEAN THEY DIDN'T EVEN KISS, IT WASN'T A LIP LOCK! I GUESS JONGHYUN WAS IN THE MOOD TO TEASE HIS FANS~ AM I RIGHT?! ^^