4th Month

Such a Lovely Day

 

THIS SONG!

 

It had been already 3 weeks since IU and Kikwang broke up; since that news kept on appearing how Kikwang and Hyuna were the most flawless couple on the k-pop world, and how perfect and wonderful they were, making IU hurt inside every time plus, her mother was with high expectations, if she didn’t enter college, she would probably enter in a depression so IU was too nervous. But that wasn’t the reason she would go down, summer was here, the pleasant hot heat, and the perfect summer vacations, were about to start. She was getting ready to leave house so she could go to school and find out if she was on college or her marks were so bad she wasn’t. She dressed a pink blue dress and got her hair ready, when the door bell rang, and she smiled. “Coming!” she screamed from her room, she ran down the stairs and grabbed her bag, she opened the door and jumped on the guy in front of her.

“I missed you!” she chuckled and the boy pat her head softly “Yah kiddo, be calm please, you saw me on the exam day, that’s not such long time”

“Yeah yeah, still I missed you” she held his cheeks and smiled “Let’s go?” she asked the guy and started walking, feeling this walking behind her.

**Back to the day IU called Kikwang**

 

IU cried for almost 1 hour on Junhyung chest, while this would caress her back softly.

“You know, you have to stop crying” he said smiling “You look ugly crying”

“Yah!” she said between laughter, and sat in front of him cleaning her tears “Did I do it right?”

“I don’t know, you the only one who can know that…”  he said nodding softly and then petting her hair.

“You are suppose to help” she laughed again and looked at him. “Why are you alone?” she asked him.

“Well as you know, you shouldn’t date. I just follow the rules.”

“Oh c’mon there must be someone you like” she said pushing him a bit softly.

“I do, I do” he said looking up to her.

“Is it someone I know?” she tilted her head to the side.

“Mhmm” he smiled “You do”

“Who Who?!” she asked him “Hyorin? Suzy?! Tell me !”

“Ani!” he sticked his tongue out and got up, she got up too and stop poking him “Tell me!”

“Ani Ani!”

“Does she at least know?” IU asked him and he looked at her “No, she’s too dumb to realize it.”

“Really? Then just go to her, tap her shoulder and smile, then say ‘I like you’. I’m sure she’ll like you back”

“Will she?” he didn’t move his eyes from her.

“Try” she smiled wide to him “Don’t be like me, who let my love run out and be all messed.” She sight as the smile of Kikwang popped into her head, making her missing him even more. Junhyung moved to her and tapped her shoulder, she wide her eyes and he moved his lips “I like you”

** **

She was on the car “Yah how has he been?” she asked, and Junhyung turned to her smiling “He’s been good” he said firmly and stopping the car next to the school. 3 weeks since he told her he liked her. Since he let her know about his feelings. IU got out of the car, and Junhyung followed her, they were both with anxiety. He locked the car and held her hand “Let’s go see it?” she nodded and took a long breath, both walked to the school.

 

** **

5 days before being with IU to know her marks, talked with Kikwang; It was the same, Kikwang was back to his flirt, annoying mode. After some dance practice, Junhyung asked Kikwang to stay on the dance room.

“What?” Kikwang asked him.

“Are you mad or something?”

“I don’t know man, should I be?” Kikwang raised an eyebrow and Junhyung sighed.

“Definitely not.”

“Oh yeah sure, I ask you to explain IU things and the same day she freaking calls me, breaking up with me. AND the worst part is that you like her, how do I know you didn’t lie to her?!” he throw his water bottle to the ground “What the hell man! Don’t you know how much I love her?!” Junhyung hold still and rubbed the back of the neck.

“I did explain everything to her; she wanted to break up with you, for your sake, can’t you see that?! And what you do is sleeping around with woman?!”

“What do you know?! She probably into you anyways!”

“What?!” Junhyung laughed ironically “You know, on that day I confessed to her, and you know what she told me?! Let me explain you, she told me, I’m sorry Junhyung, you are a great guy but I belong to Kikwang. Only to him. Yeah, she told me that. So stop being a jerk and an and start acting like the Kikwang we, BEAST, know.” Junghyung said leaving Kikwang on the dance room alone.

“It’s too late now, I don’t care anymore” Kikwang whisper.

** **

IU searched for her name, on the paper and saw her marks, she wide her eyes and looked to Junhyung.

“What?! Didn’t you pass?!”

“Anyo.. I did.. I’m in college.” She said smiling.

“What?”

“I’M ON COLLEGE!” she screamed and both started laughing, and he hugged her pulling her in the air, little they know Kikwang was watching everything with a bouquet of roses and a balloon saying “Congrats” 

 

----

DRAMATIC I KNOW, but be happy 2 chapters left

much love coming ~

and and and and and I know, you must be like "She uploaded fast"

Well I had so many feedback on the other chapter I had too xD

Hope you like it!