you love me?

Such a Lovely Day

 

(Writter Note: When I was writting this chapter, this song was on the repeat, if you want to listen, please do it!)

----

“What the hell did you do?!”JunHyung asked to the director, who was smiling next to a corner, talking with HyunA.

“Me? I didn’t do anything dearly, she did”he pointed to HyunA “Since you didn’t want to help me, I had to find someone new.”

*flashback*

“Director I have something to say”JunHyung entered the directors room.

“I know what you’re going to say”he looked at him with fixed look “But I have to say you’re going to regret this.”

“Why do you have to do this? Don’t you see how Kikwang is happy? Don’t you see that he finally is smiling while training and singing? He has so much energy on stage now. Fans are all over him, why do you have to do that? Why do you have to hurt him?!”

“It’s no him. It’s her”

“What?! Her? What’s wrong with her? She’s just a girl.”JunHyung said closing his hand with really strength.

“Precisely! She’s just a girl!”

“What the hell?! Why are you being like this?!”JunHyung screamed super furious.

“You will understand, if you ever have to keep someone happiness. Now I’ve got to go” He got up from his secretary, leaving JunHyung all alone in the room. “What the hell?”

*end of flashback*

“That’s wrong!” JunHyung looked at HyunA “Why did you do it?!”

“I had to.”

“What did he give to you ?”

“Fame.”She bitted her lip and got out of there, walking past the people like nothing just happened. JunHyung, once again was left without words. He could only think people were going crazy.

---

IU was completely lost; she never had been at that place. She wasn’t crying anymore, because she hated doing dramas, and getting people worried about her and giving her nice looks of pity, she simply hated. She saw a door, saying exit. She stopped running and now she was walking. She was close to her dream to end. Her best dream was ending right there, she would wake up for the real world once she got out that door. She stood in front of the door, it was now. That moment. “Time to say goodbye”

She opened the door, and before she took a step outside, she felt warm arms around her body. A head that rested on her shoulder, and a fast breathing. She felt her tears starting to fall again. “Don’t.”

She heard a familiar voice and when she noticed the door was close again. Only her and the person besides her were there at the moment, her heart was beating fast but she knew she had to do the right thing.

“Kikwang, you and I live in different worlds”she whispered, trying to avoid her weak voice.

“You promised me.” He held her with much strength; she raised her hand and put it on his arm.

“I know I did.. But, that was when we lived in a fairytale. Now Cinderella has to go back, to her real world. And you to yours.”

“You can’t do this to me. You can’t leave me. I need you”IU was getting heart break, she didn’t knew what to do, her brain and her heart told her 2 different stuff. What would she do?

“I care too much about you, to stay and watch your career going down.”She mumbled.

“It won’t go. I won’t let that happen. But if you leave right now, I promise you, I won’t work in this world anymore.”Hey eyes got widen, and she turned around facing him, he was with tears on his eyes and with a painful look. “You can’t leave me. Not you.” He said holding your hand. “After everything I’ve been through, you can’t go way, not you too” He said closing his eyes. She swallowed. Her tears were falling so hard on her face, she kept looking at him, without making a noise, she didn’t knew what to do, she just simply couldn’t decide what to do. “Ailee left me, you are leaving me, and I promise I’ll never love anyone else”

“Stop saying that!”she screamed and let her hand out of his “You think it’s easy? You think It’s easy to leave the person you most care about when you only want that person to be okay? You think I am here feeling alright because I am watching you cry?!” she was mad, but mad at herself “You think it’s easy to know everything you’ve been through and still knowing the best for you know is not having me, because you deserve so much better!” she looked at him, and found him looking at her,  without crying. “You think it’s easy seeing the person you love suffering and not being able to do anything because you know you’ll only hurt her more?!”

He was shocked, he didn’t know what to say, she cared about him, *Wait love?*.

“You love me?”he asked

“Of course I love you! If I didn’t I wouldn’t be suffering like this. It’s because I love you that I have to get away, I want your sake!”

“You love me”he stated.

“What?”she was getting irritated

“You love me!”he smiled and hugged her.

“What are you doing?”she said not moving her arms.

“You love me. I thought, for seconds you didn’t. I really thought you didn’t love me. That you were going to leave me. But no, you love me.”He hugged her tighter. “Don’t leave me. Please don’t leave me, I need you, I need you in my life. Even though I didn’t meet you for long, You were the only person who was able to make me feel butterflies again, to not being able to sleep, because I was thinking of you. To pretend to be asleep just to see you sleep. About my fame and career, don’t worry we will solve this.” He smiled. “But please be with me. I need you, because I love you.” IU heard the last words, and there it was tears again, she hugged him back, with strength.

“I am sorry, I didn’t know what to do, I just want your sake”

“My sake, is you being okay”he said. “Now we do have a party waiting for us”

She giggled and he cleaned her tears. She smiled and she was sure now, she would never leave his side, not him.

 

---

To dramatic right? I think I took this too far on drama!

I know you're probably like:

I am sorry! 

I promise better chapters are comming! SORRY!

BUT I LOVE YOU!