Tears become Smiles

Such a Lovely Day

 

“Wooyoung?” she cleaned her tears. “What are you doing here?”

“I saw you all alone, and I got worried..”

She laughed, she couldn’t actually believe in that, he was with another girl a few moments ago, having fun, and saying probably what he said to her yesterday in the field, when they were the main characters in her little fantasy of an happy ending.

“Why are you laughing?” he said as he got close to her. He wanted to touch her, held her, and take way her pain.

“It’s none of your business.” She said and she walked away, just like that.

“What do you mean?!”

“Exactly what you heard! I am tired Wooyoung, so tired..” starts raining (play this music, if you want) “I am tired, of all of this! Tired Of my life, of you, of every single person around me. No one understands what I am feeling!” she shaked her head, as the water fell on her body and she felt cold. She looked at Wooyoung and saw how he was looking at her, with a dumb face, without knowing what to do. “Forget it, forget what I just told” she smiled “I am sorry” she went, as the water fell.

“IU!” he called “IU!” he called again. But she wouldn’t answer, she just disappeared.

“What the hell was I thinking?” she entered the school and picked her bag.

“IU what the..?!” Suzy asked while she was entering the class

“Don’t.” she said, really coldly, picked up her bag, grabbed her coat and left school. Today wasn’t her day. She changed shoes and left the school, walking slowly without thinking, just walking.

“Hey, you know if you stay too much time in cold water you can actually stay sick right?”

That voice. It couldn’t be, no way. There’s not even a reason why he could be, no way.

“Hey, I am talking to you!” he laughed and got close, she was still not looking back, she still didn’t believe. After sometime she stopped feeling water on her skin “You will seriously get sick”

She turned around, she knew it, he was right there, so beautiful, wearing a sweat red with a simple jeans and his hair, a little messed up what made it perfect, his eyes were deeper and his smile, wow his smile was perfect, so extraordinary, he was like a knight from her book, and she was the queen in this moment, she laughed inside with that little thought.

“What are you doing here?”

“Well, I felt that you needed to be save, so I came to save you” she laughed. She actually laughed, and moments ago she was crying.

“Oh I feel honored.” She smiled. “Seriously, what are you doing here?” she hit his arm slowly and with no strength.

“Seriously..” he touched his hair slowly and smiled in a sweet way “I just needed to see you again.” He blushed, just a little, but blushed. And she couldn’t help but to cry.

“Oh !  What did I do? Oh my,  why are you crying?”

She shacked her head and smiled as her tears were slowly running down her cheeks “you didn’t do nothing wrong, on the other side” she looked to his eyes “you did something really good.”

“I don’t get it..”

“Please take me somewhere..”

He looked at her, and smiled “Well I could take to my house and present you to my mates, they don't bite I promise” he laughed

“Sounds Great” She laughed

“Let’s go then”

“Let’s”