Back Off

Such a Lovely Day

 

(Listening to this song while writing it so... if you want click it!)

 

“I can’t believe you did that!” IU screamed, looking at Kikwang really pissed, the water was really cold, and she was seriously mad.

“You said you wanted to go to the water” he said going near the pool.

“Yeah, but… OMG, Kikwang! Why did you that?”

“I felt like it” he said laughing, and then took his jeans and t-shirt and jumped to the water, he swam to IU and appeared in front of her.

“You’re really stupid” she whispered and looked at him, he smiled and put his arms around her.

“Let me warm you” she laughed, and hugged him. After some time, the water wasn’t cold anymore, they started swimming and laughing. For their surprise, DooJoon and Yoseob from nothing appeared screaming and jumping to the pool. The other 3 guys were laughing, but kept outside the water.

“Are you feeling better?” Kikwang asked Yoseob. And this laughed ironically.

“Not really” He faked a smile.

“Then what are you doing here? Nobody wants you here” Kikwang said laughing.

“I am going to kill you kiddo”

“Try to catch me first” he said laughing and then swimming. Leaving IU's arms.

IU looked to the three guys, who were just looking at them “Aren’t you coming?”

“It’s cold” HyunSeung said pretending to be freezing and sat on the big sofa, put some earphones on his ears and laid his head back, taking a nap.

“He’s right” DongWoon said.

“It’s really awesome” IU said with a cute smile.

“Hm… I don’t know..” JunHyung said.

“What do I have to do, so you can get in?”

“I only enter if we play a game” he said smirking.

“What game?” IU asked innocently.

“Oh I see what game you’re talking about” DooJoon laughed. Yoseob and Kikwang stopped swimming and looked at each other and then laugh.

“But IU is out!” Kikwang said in a protective way.

“EH?! Waaae?!” she said sad.

“I don’t want my baby to get hurt” he said with a cute smile.

“Ohhh, my baby ~” Yoseob joked, and then Kikwang gave him a death stare and this shut up.

“Ayego, not fair” she sighed “But okay” she got out of the pool and Junhyung went to her giving her a towel.

“Sorry, weak people must leave”

“Yah! Who are you calling weak?” Junhyung laughed and took his shirt off and jeans just like the others did, and jumped to the water.

IU sat next to DongWoon and warmed herself.

“What’s this game about?”

“Well, it’s like soccer but with hands, and on water” DongWoon laughed 

“I couldn’t I play then?” IU asked.

“Because the team that loses will have to do, 2 things the other team feels like saying”

“Feels like saying?”

“Yeah, whatever the other team wants” he smiled.

“And if they don’t do it?”

“Oh believe me they will do, it’s a rule. And It is really funny”

The game was about to begin, and the teams were already done, DooJoon and Junhyung and Kikwang and Yoseob.

“Prepare to feel ashamed” Yoseob said and high fived Kikwang.

“You should say that to yourself and Kikwang” DooJoon laughed

“Let the games begin.” Junhyung smirked.

The game began, Yoseob and Kikwang had a pretty good scheme, always passing the ball to each other, without the other two being able to catch the ball.

“I told you, you will lose” Yoseob said laughing and marking the 3rd goal.

“Let’s see” DooJoon said smiling and looking at Junhyung. This nodded and after that, Yoseob and Kikwang were the ones who couldn’t touch the ball.

“YAH!” Kikwang screamed, after some thirty minutes the game was declared finished and the team wining was of Kikwang and Yoseob.

“We are awesome” Yoseob said while high fiving Kikwang and getting out of the water.

“Aish! It’s your fault” DooJoon blamed Junhyung.

“Shut up”

"We almost lost because of you" Kikwang said to Yoseob "Next time don't be dumb" Yoseob looked at him mad.

“Ayego..” DooJoon sighed and sat.

“So, what can we tell you to do….”

“I have an idea” Yoseob said

“One is yours, so, just tell” Kikwang said

“Junhyung, you have to kiss IU” he said laughing.

“EH?!” they said in unison.

“WHAT?” Kikwang asked in shock. "Do you want to die?!" Kikwang said closing his fist.

"It's only a game, chill out" Hyunseung  sighed still with his eyes closed.

"No way" IU said covering . "Not in the mouth."

“Don’t give him ideas” Kikwang looked at her serious.

"Then on the neck, maybe?" Yoseob asked, and Kikwang looked at her.

"Ayego, fast fast!" she said completely blushed. Kikwang was looking at the scene pretty upset, and Junhyung got up and went to her.

"Sorry IU, if I don't do it, my pride dies"

"Just do it already" she sighed and as soon she said that he kissed her neck, IU blushed immediately and Junhyung did so a little, "Just get way from her! It's enough!" Kikwang pushed him and Junhyung looked at her. "Sorry"

"It's o-o-kay.." 

Kikwang went to her and kissed her on the same exact spot "Now, it's mine" he said smiling and Junhyung looked away, still trying to ignore his fast heartbeat.

“And for the second one… hm…” Kikwang looked at Yoseob, "Everyone besides me and IU will beat him, in the place you choose" Yoseob raised an eyebrow "WHAT?!"

"You started" Kikwang smirked,

“Seems like we were the ones winning” DooJoon whispered to Junhyung "After all, we're not suffering"

"Yeah, you're right" Junhyung smiled and then looked at IU, she was laughing with Kikwang... *He loves her, so back off Junhyung, back off*

--------------------

SILENT READERS, I SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR OPPINION, PLEASE, I NEED TO KNOW HOW BAD THIS IS!

PLEASEEEEE, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, I LOVE YOU!