Goodbye? (part 1)

Such a Lovely Day

 

(Play play play?)

 

IU got up of the bed, with no strength, today was the goodbye. It was already 8:30 am and  She had to meet the guys in the Airport at 9am, what, for her would be the hardest thing in these last months. She went to the bathroom and took a long bath, trying to annoy the bad thoughts, only trying to think that this would be good for them, that with this, they could be happy and many dreams could happen. After the bath she dressed some simple leggings and a big sweater with Disney’s Mickey on it. When she went downstairs, she found her mother and her father having an argue.

“I told you this would be the last time! Look at you!” her mother kicked her father arm “You are absolutely drunk! You should have come home and not to the bar!” tears were falling of her mother face, IU felt a pain on her chest and ran to her parents.

“What’s happening?!” she screamed.

“LOOK AT YOUR FATHER! Is drunk again!”

“Again?” IU bit her lip “What do you mean by again?” Her mother cleaned “Doesn’t matter! Just help me getting him to bed!” IU did what her mother said, her father would only say small words, but still they didn’t understand, he was almost in a coma, IU never saw him like that. They put him in the bed and after that IU tried talk to her mother.

“What the hell?!”

“Dear don’t you have to meet your friends?” she said cleaning her tears and going to the kitchen to clean the mess her father did, IU followed her.

“Mom, don’t ignore me!” she held her mother arm “What the hell is happening?!”

“I will explain you better after you meet your friends, now go… go say goodbye” she smiled, and IU tried not to cry, she only nodded and grabbed her bag and left home. Wondering what was happening, although she didn’t spend much time in home, that didn’t meant she could miss her father getting drunk… She only slept a few days off home…

“Aish!” she screamed in the middle of the street and looked at the clock, “EH?! 9:05 am?! I need to get a cab” she ran to a cab and told the driver to go to the airport. She look for a phone and noticed how she had left him in her room.

“I can’t believe this, this isn’t happening, please don’t leave” she said closing her eyes.

 

Meanwhile in the Airport, BEAST were doing the check in, Suzy, Hyorin and HyunA were there to say the goodbye.

“I will miss you babe” HyunA said with a cute smile to HyunSeung and this replied with a kiss on the forehead “You will meet me in one month, so I think we can handle it.”

“True” she let a giggle out. Dongwoon were saying goodbye too, but not talking only sharing kisses and looks. They were truly in love. The directir got to the airport.

“Guys at 9:45 am we live”

Kikwang looked at him and then looked away, Yoseob and DooJoon looked at each other and Yoseob shook his head.

“Where’s your girlfriend?” The director asked.

“She is still not here, but she will come” Kikwang said with a serious look.

“You sure? Maybe she couldn’t handle the thought of you going way, and maybe she couldn’t say goodbye!”

“YAH! Stop saying those stuff, she will come!” Kikwang said rising up and leaving BEAST “I am going for a walk” *Please, come I need you* he thought as he left.

“Aish, you sick guy” Junhyung whispered to himself and went to the airport door “where are you?”

10 minutes after, it was already 9:38 and Kikwang was losing his temper.

“Maybe we should go Kiki” Yoseob touched his shoulder and he smiled sadly and nodded. Junhyung shook his head disappointed.

“Your passport please” A lady asked to Kikwang and he looked for it at his backpack, and there he found a pink elastic hair.

*Flashback*

“So you had P.E. class now?” Kikwang asked giving her a kiss on the forhead.

“Yes, can’t you see by the hair, and the smell” IU laughed.

“I like your hair untied” He took the elastic hair that make IU braid stuck.

“Oh, then I offer you the elastic hair, this way, when you stop loving me, you can give me back; because that day I will tie my hair.” She smiled.

“That day will never happen”

“Really?” she smiled and hugged him.

“Of course not” he smiled and kissed her head.

*End of Flashback*

“Guys go ahead, I have to go back” Kikwang said closing his bag and running away. DooJoon smiled “I hope IU comes.”

Kikwang ran to the middle of the airport, and looked outside, there was smoke and really some fire, there had been an accident...

--

 

OMO OMO, what do you think it's going to happen? Will they meet? 

Is IU okay?

Thank you for reading <3<3<3<3

I LOVE YOU!