I'll take care of him

Such a Lovely Day

IU woke up, she looked at the window and stretched her legs and arms, she drank her water next to her bed and looked at her phone. She didn't sleep all night, she didn't knew what she was feeling, if it was right, if it was wrong, her head hurted of so much thinking, and her eyes were dry. There was 2 messages. She picked up the phone and wonder if she should open any of that messages. She breath really deep, and click on the key, so she could open the message. The first one was of Wooyoung: "Can't wait to see you today! It'll be awesome!" she smiled, and felt guilty after all she kissed Kikwang.

*FLASHBACK*

IU couldn't let her lips off Kikwang's, it made her belly go round and round, with butterflies, her heart was having a strange feeling, it was beating really fast but at the same time it felt warm, and he was holding her next to him, with his hands. His lips were sweet, and "His mouth feels good" thought IU. Kikwang finally stopped, but kept his forehead next to her's and looked to her eyes. They both couldn't talk, they just looked at eachother, and they just talked with their eyes. He held her hand when she was about to say something, her mother entered the Kitchen.

"You KNOW B2ST?" she screammed making IU getting away from Kikwang immediately, and looking at her.

"Mom.. yeah, they are my friends.."

"Why didn't you tell me! And OMG, IT'S KIKWANG!" said her mom.

And after that moment, IU presented her mom to the boys, and they said they had to leave, even though tomorrow was saturday. IU kept avoiding Kikwang's eyes, she couldn't, she was embarrassed, so he left without even a word of her.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

There was another message in her phone that she still didn't read, she sighed. And clicked again the key "Sorry to bother you.. But I think we have to talk.. please answer.. Kikwang"

She felt the need to answer immediately, "Yeah of course" then she cleanned all the text and wrote again "Yeah, I agreed with you.. please come pick you up  in 20 minutes.." she send to him "I shouldn't have send that to him", in 5 seconds she got another text "Okay, be there in 20" she sighed and got up, she had 20  minutes to get ready, so it was better if she hurried.

After taking a shower, eating and getting dressed, IU was sitting in front of her door wearing this (click on this). She started singing while she was waiting, "rainy days" thay music stayed on her head.

"You sing beautifully, even more when its one of my songs" Kikwang winked at her from the car, he was wearing a white suit and a green t-shirt., but with a hat and big glasses so no one could recognise him. She blushed a little, and she looked at his lips, she felt butterflies again and looked way getting up.

"Hey" she whispered with a smile.

"Come on in" he said nicely and open the door, she went to the car and entered. "So where to?"

"Let's go to a green place... to a garden." 

"As you wish" he said nicely and started driving. No one talked in the car, once again IU was to ashamed to talk and Kikwang didn't know what to talk about. The radio was off, and they both looked front, both of them were wishing for someone to talk but no one did, it was a long ride, it seemed it took 3 hours to get there, when only took 15 minutes. IU was having so much emotions in that moment, she just wanted to start screaming everything she was feeling, but how, she didn't even know what she was feeling. They got to a garden, a beautiful one, both went out of the car and started walking.

"Now.. I feel that I must be the one talking" he smiled and she laughed.

"I was asking myself when would you talk"

"Sorry, I was thinking about my new book" he laughed gently

"Good one?"

"Very good one " and the silence began again. He sighed. "IU about yesterday.." he was about to talk when she interrupted.

"I think I am lost." she blushed and stopped walking looking down, feeling stupid to say that.

"What?" he looked at her immediately.

"I d-d-on't.." she put her hands on her face and hide.

"IU, why.. you crying?"

"I.. you loved Ailee.. and I am supposed to love Wooyoung.. and... we're friends... and I don't know what I am feeling.." He looked at her, stupified, and went to her and hugged her.

"I don't know what I am feeling too.. right now I think I am so happy" he laughed. 

"Don't laugh stupid" she said holding his shirt. "You know I have a date with Wooyoung today?"

He smiled "Oh, do you want to go?"

"I don't know" she held him close, and kept his head next to his chest. "I seriously don't know"

"Well, yesterday I said I like you.. and I really think i do.. but.."

"I know..." she sighed. 

"What do we do now?!"

"I just like to be like this. I like to hear  your heart beating. I like.." she closed her eyes "Just stay still."

He did as she said, he put his head next to hers and close his eyes "I could be like this forever"

She laughed and open the eyes "People are staring you know?"

He coughed "Yeah, I am a superstar!" he held her hand and started walking

"Yeah, but it was suppose for no one to notice you.." she smiled.

"They don't.." he looked at her and held her with strenght, "let's keep us like this, until we figure out what's going on.. can we?"

"What if we got hurt? What if we fall? if only one of us fall?" asked IU scared.

"It's a risk we're gonna have to take" he looked to the sky, and smiled. "But I think is going to be a good journey"

She looked to, and felt like Ailee was looking at her too, she felt awkward, but at the same time confident. 

*I promise I'll take care of him*