I Will Wait For You [Chapter 5]

I Will Wait For You

Before you read, this, you might find that there are too many characters so I'm going to tell you some that are appearing in this story. Like that, you won't have to go back to the intro page. (:

Jae Won: The boy who is very rich, playboy, one that Young Kyung rejected for the dance invitation.
Sun Hi: Sister of Jae Won, same character.
Joo Eun: The girl that JongHyun likes.

CHAPTER 5
[Young Kyung's POV]
We exchanged looks, and I remembered that I had just rejected Jae Won's invitation. He would have hated me from now on. I was right, when I looked at him, he snared back at me.
 
I hinted Jong Hyun oppa to start the ball rolling since he was the leader.  "Since we're working with 4 people, Jae Won and your sister will decide on the Audition banner, aren't you both great at art? Then me and Young Kyung wil settle the rest. By next week, we will combine our works together. Any more to add on?" Jong Hyun decided.
 
I shook my head.
Jae Won shook his head.
Sun Hi shook her head.
 
The work division was settled, so now I'm supposed to work with Jong Hyun. How are we going to work on the contract? But I guess it would be easy since he's a star.
 
"Where are we going to discuss this contract?" Jong Hyun asked.
"Up to you..I'll ask oppa first." I walked over to Onew oppa and he just replied to me that it would be at our house.
"Onew oppa said that at my house. Or would you prefer other places?" It was uncomfortable talking to him.

He shrugged his shoulders and nodded in agreement. We agreed to meet at the library later in the evening to do some research or gather up information before working on it. Jong Hyun oppa told me that he would pick me up with the rest of SHINee members in their van. I told him that it was okay.
 
Later at the afternoon, SHINee went for their fan-meeting and went to the library. Looking at the clock ticking, it was time for me to go. I was really afraid of the dark then, but perhaps the public bus would be better. As I alighted at the bus station, I took the short-cut since I was abit late.
 
The small lane was only suitable for at most two people to walk, it was small and narrow, causing the atmosphere to be silent and eery. It was really dark then. I could sense someone following me behind, but it was dark and when I turned back to look, there was not a single soul.
While I was almost reaching the library where there a light, I felt being pulled backwards by someone, immediately I started to shout incessantly (my voice was known to be extreme loud). But within a minutes, my mouth was stuffed by a cloth. There were two masked persons in total, and they both dragged me across the floor and started to hit me, also harrassing me.

I wanted to scream, but the piece of cloth was still in my mouth.
My eyes became watery. I was really petrified by it, I couldn't stop myself from crying.
My hand was tied up, I couldn't do a single thing. The masked man started to touched my face, which caused me to cry even more, with pain and anger.
Just then, a shout could be heard from far, it was Min Ho oppa.
The two masked man quickly escaped and yelled at me a last sentence, "Serves you right!"
 
Jong Hyun oppa untied me while Key oppa took out the cloth from my mouth. Onew oppa embraced me in his arms as my tears flowed down like a stream of river. 

"What happened, Young Kyung? Are you alright?" He said worriedly, and he continued," I think we'll do our research another day, we'd better bring you to the nearest clinic, the rope cut your hand, there might be an infection."
 
We reported to this incident to the police and went back home. I was in SHINee's van and my hand was bandaged. I suddenly felt touched when I saw how the five boys were worried about me. My eyes was still puffy. I still couldn't forget that incident that happened a few hours ago.

My house's lights were on, and conversations could be heard, then I remembered that my parents are back from their overseas business trip. The five boys except Onew oppa went back to their own dormitory and my brother will be staying at our house for one day. I ran straight towards my mother and hugged her. I missed her alot, she tuffled my hair and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
She looked at my eyes curiosly, " Young Kyung ah~~ Did you cry? Why is your eyes so red?"
I shook my head silently, looking at the ground, not daring to face her.
"Appa, Umma, annyeong haseyo," Oppa bowed to my parents and they bowed back in return.
"Jin Ki, what happened to Young Kyung?" My mother asked. I shooked my head but the other way trying to pretend to shake off a fly that landed on my face.
"Well..Not now, Umma. Mianhaeyo(sorry)," Oppa went up his room and started to pack his room. I helped to carry the suitcases up to their room and I left them for privacy.
[Onew's POV]
*Knock* *Knock*
I opened the door and let my mother in.
"Jin Ki ah, tell the truth, all right?" She smiled.
"Araso(I know)..Young Kyung was actually harrassed by two masked robbers," When I mentioned the word "harrassed", my mother already frown,"BUT! We've reported to the police about this and taken her to see the doctor. So she's alright now, you don't have to worry," I continued.
"We?" My mother asked.
"I mean, me and my teamates, Key, they all, you know?"
"Ah..Confirmed that she's alright? That incident memories will just be gone like that?" She looked pretty worried.
"Anio(No)..Umma, can you ask her for me, or I'll ask her tomorrow? I'm dead tired.." I said as I slammed myself back on the bed and closed my eyes.
"Right..Night," My mother switched off the lights and left the room.
I my table lamp, and read the message sent by Kim Joo Eun
"
[1] New Message
Hi, Jin Ki oppa! Since you're the ex-co leader of the whole school cohort, I'll tell you that I'm not coming to school tomorrow as I will be going to overseas study for at least 2 years. So, another student will replace me as the class president and the vice-president will be changed. Please do not tell anyone yet, and I hope that the voting for the roles will be draw-lots. Thanks anyways, take care!
"
She's leaving Seoul, and I'll have to settle the voting slips! What the?! Another day less to rest..Being an idol is difficult, I've to admit this fact.
 
It was morning. The sun rays shone through my room's window, the sound of pots clanking-probably made by Young Kyung since she's preparing breakfast. I was pulled awake by my father, I came down the stairs, everyone was fully awake, however, I was only half-awake. With my half-opened eyes, I tumbled down the stairs and landed on the floor.

"Ahh.." I said as I rubbed my knee.

"Haha! You fell down again..Oh yeah, oppa, Min Ho oppa just called to tell you that your manager wants to meet you at SM entertainments company at 11am, so..You better get yourself a bath now." Young Kyung was energetic.
 
"Hmm." I mumbled back and grabbed my clothes and into the bathroom.

"OPPA!!!!!! Are you done bathing? Do you have another elephant's body to wash?" My sister came banging on the door.
 
"I'm done! Anyway, I have a small body not an elephant's body. If I have one, I'll be at the zoo now. Aish! Young Kyung ah, bring me a towel, I forgot.." I yelled from inside the bathroom.

"YAH." She yelled back.
 
A minute later, Young Kyung threw a face towel in, "Here you go, small body~" I could hear her chuckling and her footsteps getting softer and softer.

I was getting mad, but I'm used to it.

"Appa, can you bring me a normal-sized towel? But don't let Young Kyung get it AGAIN," I sad politely but ending up with much effort to emphasise on the word "again" and somehow saying in sacarsticsm if Young Kyung heard me.
 
The normal-sized towel hanged on the top edge of the door. Adults are more matured, -wait, this is not true. Young Kyung is an adult but she's still as childish as ever. Even Tae Min is better than her.
 
Surprisingly, she seemed to get over with that matter that happened yesterday quickly. Perhaps she's using her childishness to cover her frightened self.
 
I came out of the bathroom and was being "boo-ed" by Young Kyung, but her attempt to scare me was a failure. "Breakfast is ready on the table, all yours." She said calmly and returned to her room. I tripped over the curb on the entrance of my kitchen and landed on the floor, spraining my ankle. Young Kyung came running down the stairs bringing the first-aid kit.
 
"Still the Onew Condition," she replied and started to rub my ankle.
"That's not the way to use this special phrase, is it?" I replied.
"I don't care. Any schedules for the following week?" She continued rubbing.
"Of course, why not. I'm not able to dance for one week?"
"Not really.. But a little difficulty in it. But you'll be able to manage anyway, quick, finish your breakfast and go for your meeting," She packed up the box and went up to her room again.
 
##After the meeting is over..##
[Young Kyung's POV]
I met Jong Hyun at the gate of our campus entrance, we were planning to do our project at my dormitory, since my parents are at home and they probably wouldn't like to see me bringing boys home.
 
Jong Hyun came walking towards the gate, both hands in his pocket, and his headphones on his ear, he was going to the beat.
 
I waved at him,
 
and he smiled back.