I Will Wait For You (Chap 3)

I Will Wait For You
CHAPTER 3

[Young Kyung's POV]

I paused for a moment. Why am I going to the media station?

"Oppa..Why am I, not you, going to the media station?" I see a motive in him.

"Eh..I'm afraid you're lonely. Why?Don't want to go?Someone will be there you know.."

"Can I not go?I'm abit tired. Nevermind about him. Good luck!" I chased him out of the house.

I felt very giddy for that sudden moment. The whole world is spinning. I felt really giddy, a headache came after the giddiness. I wanted to reach for the phone to call my brother, but before I could even do that......

[Ha Neul's POV]

When Young Kyung phoned me, I could sense that she was troubled. I rushed to her house once after helping my mother, I saw Onew oppa outside the doorstep, almost stepping in the car, but stomping off the dust first.

"Onew oppa!" Onew oppa turned and faced me.

"Annyeong..Why are you here?" He asked me, his charm "shot" through me.

"Can I go in? I mean..Young Kyung..Uh..May I accompany Young Kyung?" I stammered, nervous by the sight of oppa's charm. He was really soft...

He nodded his head and led me in, and he left immediately. Perhaps he was in a hurry for the next recording. The big house was silent, I looked at the high ceiling, it was tall.
"Young Kyung.." I called out.
"Young Kyung..kyung..kyung..yung..ung.." the echo sounded through the whole house. I shivered and noticed someone lying on the floor. In a weird position I could say. I rushed over to Young Kyung. Oh no, she fainted. She's not responding like usually -- if she was sleeping she would just probably hit off my hand, but this time she didn't move.

Not at all. She was sent to the hospital, Onew oppa was informed, but he didn't come as quick as possible. He had a perfomance which will last till night, he's busy.

"Where are you.." Young Kyung whispered. She was still dreaming, perhaps.
I could do nothing, I just sat there and stared at her. Looking at other patients-- people who visited brought flowers or fruits. But the table beside me was, empty.

She jolted awake from a sleep,"Oppa?"
"He's coming later."
"I knew it. Friend's better than a brother." She muttered under her breath.
"No.No! Of course not!" I her forehead.

I sat there, not knowing what to talk about. Then, she suddenly spoke, " Bring me the pile of work that are left under my desk, tomorrow.

Thanks alot, Ha Neul." She gave me a weak smile.
"Young Kyung, it's time for you to rest, you've been the one doing all the assignments, what about your team members? You're working as a group. I'll tell them later." I advised her.
"No," She gripped hold of my hand. She's always been working hard alone, the gossip about her, though she heard it, she would ignore them. She acted really strong on the outside but was not if one knows her well enough. I took her hand, "Don't try to act strong. Don't take up all the stress, relax for awhile. When you're discharged, let's have fun!"
"Can I invite others? Like the five boys?" She asked me, my face changed however, I gave in, just to make her happy.

It didn't take much time for Young Kyung to be discharged, and she was all excited for the outing that I suggested.
The bell rang, Onew had to go for his solo recording, with the other four boys heading to the cafe. Young Kyung pulled my hand and ran after them.

"OPPA!!" She was jumping up and down asking if they're free and keen to go on the outing. She'd probably chose this time to ask them, if not her brother will bombard her with questions again. A few minutes later, I could see Young Kyung smiling, they'd agreed. She grinned widely, and gave a 90 degree bow to them, she waved her hands in the air, ran straight to me and gave me a big hug.

[ Jae Won's POV]
It seemed like Young Kyung had rejected my invitation. But I'm used to it, everyone I looked up upon, just didn't give me a reply. Afterall, there was no one I could turn to. Only one person, my sister- Sun Hi. However, she's been extremely busy with her band practice that she could even come back home as late as 11pm. Sometimes, I do wonder was she really practising or hanging out with her old mates. When she was not adopted by my family, she was exposed to bad friends, whom my father prevented her from mixing with them once she came to our family. I was even told by my parents to keep an eye on her.
To think back, actually Sun Hi was quite a sweet girl. She treat me well although the other way round to some other people, the other classmates were always in cliques, and the three of us- Me, Sun Hi and Jin Ho were always left out. When it comes to group assignment(that's what I dread the most), Ms Kim would always let us choose our group. Never for once did she choose herself. Sitting in a corner, I would see from far the girls, having a hardtime deciding who to 'eliminate'. Though some of them doesn't really like Young Kyung, they kept her. For one main big reason- she was intelligent. She's capable of everything, everybody would snatch her. Young Kyung would 'stick' herself with Ha Neul and both of them would always be together.
To speak the truth, both of them make a good pair of 'sisters' or friends. They're really beautiful.

"Hey,let's go somewhere fun," Sun Hi pulled me back to reality. She held my hand as we walked across the corridors, and out of the

campus.
"No practice today?" I asked her.
"Nope! Enough of schoolwork, let's go out and have some fun." She skipped.
"Right!" I nodded my head, she made my day- I was much more happier.