I Will Wait For You (Chap 1)

I Will Wait For You

CHAPTER 1


[Young Kyung's POV]

"Ah..So what now?" I asked Ha Neul.
Jae Won had invited me to his grand party, I knew he was a playboy, everyone knows he's a playboy. But I just didn't know how to reject him.

"Hmm.." She pretended to think.
"Hm?" I hummed back.
"Hmm! That's it! EXCUSES! We could make excuses!" She exclaimed, she was always happy when she thought of an answer.

"YES! I'll meet you at the fast food restaurant 30 minutes later! bye!" I replied back to her. Ha Neul had to settle some admin stuffs for the class.

I will be early if I would go to the restaurant now. I stepped in the library to read some magazines. There were chattering everywhere, the librarian did nothing to thJe noises. The latest magazine was out, the front page was SHINee from what my friends told me. I was thinking of this magazine since monday, but, the magazine was taken.

"HYUNG! It's you! Hahaha.. "
"I love this advertisement song! *imitates*"
It was SHINee, by their voices. I walked over to Onew oppa, and asked if I could read the magazine first since I had to leave in 20 minutes time.
"Ah..One condition." He said eyeing at me.
"Name it.. As long as it's something not too crazy like imitating.." I glanced over at Key and Jong Hyun.
And they looked back at me innocently.
Oppa signalled to me to come closer to him, and he whispered something like "Tell me where's Ha Neul."
"Somewhere there," I pointed at the bookshelves.
"ha.ha.ha." He forced out a laugh.
"Why on earth would you want to know where's H-h-h-a..." Oppa put his finger to my lips.
"WHISPER!" He shaped out the word out of his mouth.
"I can't do that. Oh, fine. I shall just..OK, nevermind I've got to go now, bye guys!"
Tae min pulled my hand, "Where are you going? Can we come?"
It was awkward. "Somewhere with Ha Neul.. I suppose so, but if you're chased out, don't blame me."

Eventually they followed. And eventually, I remembered about a fact of Ha Neul. She won't be herself with the boys around her. Gosh, out excuse-plan will be a failure. Perhaps she could ignore them. Yeah, she have to.

[Ha Neul's POV]

I sneezed once. I sensed something, something will definitely happen when I meet YoungKyung at the resaturant. Not much of a good thing, what can I do? It was earlier than what I planned to settle admin stuffs. I will just go there earlier and text her.

[1] New Mesage from Lovie Haneul
“Heys. I’m at the restaurant now, come quick pls. Don’t get me lonely! ^^”

I hope she doesn’t bring anyone with her now, just for once, she’s been doing it for a billion times. What if it’s a boy this time round? No, I’ve to calm myself down. I can’t always be like that. I’ll burning red. It’s seems right now that I’ve two personalities. I’ll just face the consequences. I poked the lemon in my juice, and took a sip of it. It immediately woke me up, it was SOUR.
“HaNeul~~~” Young Kyung sang my name. She finally came, she turned my head to face SHINee. My face froze, I didn’t know how to react. I slowly turned my head to face her, and gave a an eyebrow twitch which probably means: why-are-they-here-?.
She smiled at me awkwardly.
“Hi, Ha Neul..” Onew oppa greeted me.
“Yah, Hi.” I quickly looked away and dragged Young Kyung, to one corner.
“Why did you bring them here?
“They wanted to follow me,” Young Kyung replied, hinting me that it’s not fully her fault.
“Fine..Quick” I said hastily, abit angry at Young Kyung, but knew it’s not her fault.
“HEY!, Don’t go, where are you going.”
“Hurry up and discuss!” I replied, already back at my seat.
I shot my eyes at her, telling her to serve SHINee.
I drew out a piece of paper from my bag, and started jotting down all the possible excuses.

[Young Kyung's POV]
“Avoiding Jae Won with excuses?” Jong Hyun asked me and laughed.
I nodded, just then I heard a familiar voice, “Hi Young Kyung and Ha Neul.”
Gosh, it’s Jae Won. I hid the paper immediately, but unfortunately, the paper slipped out of my hand and landed on the floor. Jae Won picked it up , “Excuses?What’s that for?” He eyed directly at me.
“Nothing,” Ha Neul snapped and snatched the paper from him and crumpled it up. She kept it in her secret compartment of her bag.
“EEEEEEWW, why are there some people here. They’re unwelcomed,” Jae Won stuck out his tongue and looked the five boys.
“Young Kyung, let’s go. I can’t stand some not-at-all useful noise of someone’s.” Ha Neul grabbed me by my arm, and in return, I grabbed Onew by his hand.. The other four boys followed behind.
“Young Kyung, I have to go home now, I’ve to help out my mum. Bye, people!” She looked at my hand.
“Uhhh..” I wanted to go home with her.
She looked at my hand. I turned, and found out that it was.. Key’s. Oops, I held the wrong hand. Immediately, letting go, I blushed.
“YOUNG KYUNG!” Jae Won chased after me.
“Not again!” I rolled my eyes and ran towards the school campus direction, I have not much energy left. What do I do now, a van, stopped along the road, it was SHINee’s manager. I might be left alone now, “Ah..Get in the car, quick.” Key oppa called out to me.

I was safe, but it’s rather cramp for 6 people to squeeze, I was left to sit with Onew oppa, since he’s my brother. I tooked a tiny weeny slight peek at Key, then pretended to slide my eyes across the rest of them.
“That’s too obvious,” Onew Oppa whispered to my ear.
I sighed.