I Will Wait For You (Chap 2)

I Will Wait For You
CHAPTER 2

 

[Young Kyung's POV]

They dropped me at the doorstep of my home, and they had to carry on with recording a show, so I’m again left alone at home. It’s really boring at home, no one to accompany me. Normally, at this hour, I would be in my dormitory in the campus, but I had to avoid Jae Won. I stared at the ceiling, and thought about the things I could do. My fingers started entering Ha Neul’s number.

“Hello, Haneul. Are you free right now?”
“Hi. I’m sorry but I’m busy at this moment, I’ll call you back later, Young Kyung.”

The line was cut off. Why is everyone so busy?

I’m too bored. I dragged my feet up the stairs, to my room and slammed my whole body on my bed. I lay there, staring at the light this time round. I tapped my fingers, I hummed a song, I rolled around my bed, still thought of nothing to do. Perhaps I could pack my room, but that’s way too boring. That’s it! I reached for my english book and started reading it. As I read further on, my eyelids grew heavier and I went to dreamland. With the book covering my whole face.

[Onew's POV]

The recording was over, I headed back to my home, I knew that Young Kyung would be bored, so I decided to accompany her. It’s my duty as a brother. The other four are resting. I called out for her name, but she didn’t respond. She must be in her room.

“zzzzz *snores*” I hear snoring as I push open the door. Not just only snoring but I heard her saying words that doesn’t make sense. The snore got loud as I got nearer to her. This is the third time I heard her snoring!

“YoungKyung! Don’t snore!” I spoke gently.

No response.

“Young Kyung!” I spoke abit louder.

“YOUNG KYUNG!!!” I shouted at her this time.

“AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” She jolted out from her sleep, “Huh?”

“Wake up..”

“Aren’t I already up here talking to you? Oh, wait why are you here?”

I sighed, she was always like this, she would take 15 minutes to be fully awake.

“Come on, you snored just now. You’re a FEMALE,” I dragged her out of the room.

“Now, get dressed. We’ll be going to the media station in 10 minutes, I have another recording to do. Manager hyung will come and fetch us. Quick, do whatever make-up you want.” I adviced her. I lied on the sofa, I’m really tired. I have to prevent myself from sleeping, I drank a mouthful of ice-water. Young Kyung skipped down the stairs and made way for the door.

“All set. Will Key oppa be in the media station too?” she asked cheerfully.

“Yea, why..unless..” I replied, I knew all about it that she like Kibum!

“So..Ha neul…” she looked at me innocently.

“Fine..” I gave up on asking her.

I’m never going to win her.