I Will Wait For You (Intro to Characters)

I Will Wait For You

I Will Wait For You


Roles:

`BOYS:

-SHINee
-Park Jin Ho
-Kim Jae Won

`GIRLS:

-Lee Young Kyung
-Kim Ha Neul
-Kim Joo Eun
-Choi Shi Hyun
-Han Yong Mi
-Ms Kim
-Park Sun Hi

Introducing Roles:
SHINee:

Name: Lee Jin Ki (Onew)
Role: Brother of Lee Young Kyung.
Short description:
He has a crush on Kim Ha Neul. Onew is Lee Young Kyung’s blood-related brother, and they have close relationships although Onew is busy with work.

Name: Choi Min Ho
Role: SHINee member
Short desription:
He has a crush on Han Yong Mi. He has many things in common with her, and he always take the initiative to talk to her, but he fails.

Name: Kim Jong Hyun
Role: SHINee member
Short description:
He has a crush on Kim Joo Eun. He tries to get close to her each time, he is hoping to go on a date with her.

Name: Lee Tae Min
Role: SHINee member
Short description:
He was the “baby” of SHINee, even the girls in the class treat him well too. However he only likes one girl in the class, Choi Shi Hyun.

Name: Kim Ki Bum (Key)
Role: SHINee member
Short description:
He founds out that Lee Young Kyung actually likes him, and he eventually like her.

`BOYS

Name: Park Jin Ho
Role: Classmate of the above.
Short description:
He’s an ordinary boy, but he was the “teacher’s pet” and he is also fond of Kim Ha Neul, and tried to snatch her from Onew. He is only good to some people.

Name: Kim Jae Won
Role: Rich man’s son.
Short description:
He’s a playboy, he attracts female with money and all that. He can’t be trusted and puts up an act infront of teachers. He thinks that he is perfect and that nobody is better than him. When he was young, his father adopted Park Sun Hi, but they treated her well, like their own family member.

`GIRLS
Name: Lee Young Kyung. (me)
Role: Younger sister of Onew (Lee JinKi).
Short description:
She’s the center attraction of most boys, however some of her classmates hates her because they think that she is “stealing” the boys from them. Thus she only have one true best friend, Kim Ha Neul. She does not talk much within the rest of her classmates except for Ha Neul. She is hardworking and scores well during exam. She knows the basic of English and Chinese as she stayed in Singapore when she was young.

Name: Kim Ha Neul
Role: Best friend of Young Kyung.
Short description:
Sometimes, she could be very crazy, but she usually calm herself down infront of boys. She would normally keep off eye contact for boys. She would share all her problems with Young Kyung.

Name: Kim Joo Eun
Role: Classmate
Short description:
She is easy to get along, she gets angry when she hears anyone trying to insult people. Usually, she does not want to face the reality and tries to escape from them.

Name: Choi Shi Hyun
Role: Classmate
Short description:
She is a very kind-hearted girl, and she gives in easily. She hangs out with her friends alot, and has a good temper.

Name : Han Yong Mi
Role: Classmate
Short description:
She is a very shy and quiet girl. She is extremely gentle and takes care of people.

Name: Park Sun Hi
Role: Classmate
Short description:
She has almost the same character as Jae Won. No one knows that she is an adopted child except for Jae Won, who is her brother but non-blood related, and they made a deal that nobody shall know this secret.

Name: Ms Kim
Role: The teacher.
Short descrition:
She is biase towards Sun Hi, Jae Won and Jin Ho. She does not like SHINee alot as she was little jealous of their fame and that they have many fans. Before she became a teacher, she was a celebrity but she was not famous and changed her occupation. She is not fierce at all, even sometimes “bullied” by the class, although this, the class thinks that she is more of a friend. Her jealousy towards SHINee lessen day by day.

P.S Pls note that all the above are in the same class and the class is : 2-03 (also simplified as 203).