Double Date

Wandering through Fiction to look for the Truth

Hyunseung

 

"Someone looks happy today. Why is that so?" asked Eungjung.

"Well let's just say I have plans tonight.." I smirked. Eunjung looked at me surprised and said "Oh really? Well with a smirk like that, I'm guessing it's not about business. Who's the girl?"

"Someone who interests me." 

"Hyunseung? JANG Hyunseung is taking interest in a girl? Ha, this is a first. I've never seen you take interest in a girl. Yet alone ever pay attention to a girl. There's got to be something about her, right?" She was right. There was something about her. Something that  I couldn't even figure out.

"Right. I'm taking her to the pier with that small carnival they hold every year, this time around." a giggle came from the other side of the counter.

"What? Is there something wrong?" Eungjung looked at me and smiled "Oh no. I't just that I thought you would take her out to a 5 star restaurant or on a yacht. That's unexpected." she began laughing.

"Well, should I change it?" I began to worry. "Don't! You probably have everything planned anyways. And plus, I think it's cute for a first date." she winked at me.

Sighing, I looked down at my half empty glass cup. I was nervous, almost on the edge of having a break down because I was so nervous. I wanted everything to be perfect. This was my first time going out on a date with someone I actually like. Not being forced, or pushed into it. It was all on me. And I wanted nothing more for tonight to be perfect. 

 

Yoora

"Please, please, PLEASE." Sora was now pleading me. 

I hesitantly looked at her and said "Sora, I'm not sure. You would have to get Gikwangs answer first. Then I would have to talk to Hyunseung about it...." 

"How about you talk to Gikwang about it! I'm sure Hyunseung won't mind! We won't even be all together for the whole time! Once we get there we can seperate and do our own things. You hang out with Hyunseung and I hang out with Gikwang. Everything will be alright!" she said excitedly.

"I-I don't know about asking Gikwang thought..." After what happened at the party, us dancing, I really didn't want to confront him. I would feel awkward and nervous. 

"I'm positive he's working right now. Go over to the club and ask him for me, please? I really, really like him, Yoora. You know I would do the same for you." Sora gave me her best pouting face. She knew I wouldn't be able to resist. 

"F-Fine! I-I'll go.. now I guess.." A squeal errupted from Soras' mouth and pierced my eardrums. She embraces me and said "Thank you SO much, Yoora. You really are the bestest friend." Yeah.... I sure am.

*

I walked into the club and heard a few people talking. I looked across the room to see Gikwang behind the counter talking to another lady. She must work with him. She was tall, had short black hair, and creamy skin. She was very beautiful. I made my way across the room and took a seat in front of Gikwang.

He gave me a surprised face "Hey.... I have to talk to you. Sorry for interrupting..." I apologized to the other lady. 

"No it's alright." she smiled at me. She gave one last look to Gikwang and walked off. 

"W-What did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"It's about.. Tonight. Hyunseung is taking me out to the pier tonight, you probably already knew, but anyways... I didn't come here to just tell you that..." I paused for a second. I couldn't even look at him in the face. So I looked down at my hands. 

"Sora... she.... wants to double date tonight. So she sent me here to ask you if-"

"No way. There's no way I'm going to go out on a date with her." he interrupted me.

This caused me to looked up at him. "I already fulfilled your favor last time. This one, I'm definitely not doing. I knew I should of gone to the party..." he muttered the last part.

"Gikwang, I know I'm asking a lot from you but... Please. After this, I won't ask any more favors from you again. It's just that... I can't leave here knowing my friend is going to be crushed. I refuse. So please, do this." I looked into his eyes with sincerity and hopelessness. Gikwang looked down at me with a frown.

He gave out a big sigh and said "I'll go..." He wasn't looking at me anymore. "But you're telling Hyunseung." I nodded. 

"T-Thank you so much, Gikwang. I mean it..." I said honestly. We both looked at each other once more, and then I got up and began to leave. My heart was beating fast. I felt like I wouldn't be able to stand it if I were to stay there any longer.

 

* At the Pier

Gikwang

I was waiting with Hyunseung at the pier. The girls said they would meet us there so here we were. I was dressed in dark blue jeans, a grey t-shirt, and some nikes. While Hyunseung dressed in a white n-veck, a pair of blue jeans, and a red blazer on top. 

I checked my phone to see it was 6:24. Where were they? "There they are.." said Hyunseung. I looked up and saw two girls walking up the pier. Thye got closer, and the closer they got the more I couldn't take my eyes off Yoora.

She was dressed simply and cutely. Sora dressed cutely as well. They came up to us and smiled "Sorry we're late. Sora over here didn't know what to wear." Sora giggled.

"It's alright. So... shall we go?" asked Hyunseung. Yoora linked her arms with Hyunseung and walked on off. 

I watched them happily go and I suddenly snapped out of it when Sora said "Let's go in." She linked her arm with mine and dragged me inside. This, was the beginning of one of the worst days ever.

 

Yoora

"So what do you want to do?" asked Hyunseung.

"Hmm.. I don't know. I've never been to one of these before..." I looked around. Hyunseung chuckled and said "Don't worry, I haven't either. I guess it makes us noobies at this." I laughed.

"Want to play games? I can win you a stuff animal." he asked. "Sure, why not?" we walked over to the closest game and I saw it was a ball game. Where you throw 3 balls at a stack of bottles. Hyunseung payed 3 dollars and got 3 baseballs.

He threw the first one and it knocked all of them down. "You're such a show off." I scoffed at him. 

"Hey, guilty is charged." he winked at me. I blushed and the man who ran the game said "Choose your prize." The man pointed to the rack of stuff animals hanging above. 

"I'll choose... the pink alpaca..." The man gave me the alpaca and smiled "I hope you two love birds have a nice night." Love birds?

"We will, thank you." Hyunseung replied and we walked on off. I was blushing madly and he noticed.

"Are you blushing?" 

"Um... No. I just... Sora put a lot of blush on me." I turned my head away from him. I heard him chuckle and we continued our night by playing lots of fun games. I won him some prizes like a big fluffy hat like the one from cat in the hat. Also a long snaze taht he wrapped around his neck and shoulders.

After a while we decided to get something to eat, and I chose cotton candy. I took a fluff and handed it to him. "Here, eat some." Hyunseung took it and popped it into his mouth. "Delicious!" I laughed. 

"So you're having fun?" he asked. I looked at him as if he were crazy "Oh course I am! Are you?" 

"If I'm with you, I'm always having fun." I laughed. "You're so cheesy." I shoved him a bit.

We kept walking for a while and it was nice. We passed by a lot of couples actually. It was somewhat.. weird. They were all holding hands, hugging and kissing. It made me feel awkward. Suddenly we stopped. I looked next to me and said "Is something wrong?"

Hyunseung shook his head and said "No. I'm just glad to be here with you." He was looking straight into my eyes, making my heart beat faster. We both suddenly leaned in. It was as if it were a natural instinct. Closer and closer we got. Before I knew it, we were so close that I could feel the warmth from his face radiate onto mine. Our lips barely brushed each others when we were interrupted.

"Yoora! Hyunseung!" Sora?

Hyunseung and I immediately back away rom each other. Sora and Gikwang came our way and I saw he was holding some stuff animals for Sora. Clearly not looking happy. But then he saw me staring at him. He looked at me as he got closer. I looked away from him quickly and smiled at Sora.

"We were just about to ride the ferris wheel, want to come along?" she asked. I looked over to Hyunseung then back to Sora.

"I-If he doens't mind then sure." 

"Y-Yeah, let's go.." he said. 

Sora looked at us funnily and said "You two sure seem nervous. Do you not like ferris wheels?" We shook our heads simultaneously. 

"Well then... let's go!" Sora grabbed my wrist and led me to the ferris wheel.

 

Once we got there, there was only a few people. Mostly couples. It was a two person ferris wheel. Sora and Gikwang got on and Sora waved us goodbye. I waved back and looked over to see Gikwang trying his best to cooperate. I'm sorry Gikwang, really.

After them, Hyunseung and I got on. We closed the door behind us and I felt the ferris wheel take off. We got higher and higher. "Look at the beautiful scenery.." said Hyunseung. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful stars. The moon was reflecting onto the water and gave it a shimmery appearance. 

"It's really...beautiful." I said in amazement. 

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you..." My heart stopped. I turned my head to face Hyunseung, and when I did I met his lips.

They were so soft and warm. I began to close my eyes, but as I did he pulled away. 

"S-Sorry... I... I shouldn't have done tha-" I grabbed him by the collar and crashed my lips onto his. I closed my eyes and moved my lips to his, telling him everything that was meant to be said. How I really like him, that I've been wanting to do this for so long, how I've craved his touch. That I just want to be with him and no one else. 

My insides were rattling.. I was quickly falling into his hand, and... I liked it. My desire for him was more than anything I've wanted my whole life. He was captivating me, and he doesn't even know it. He doesn't even know what he's doing to me. I can barely think, barely even breathe when I'm around him. He makes me so nervous and so alive. He... He makes me want him even more every time I looked into those deep brown eyes. 

And him responding to my kiss by kissing me back, told me everything he wanted to say. That he likes me just as much, he wants me more than anything he's ever wished for, and has been waiting for someone like me to come into his life. That he wants to cherish me and make sure that no one takes me away from him. He craves me more and more each and every single time I'm near him. 

We both knew what we wanted. It was each other. Right now, we could care less about the world. All that mattered was here and now. Right now, I knew I loved him.

 

 

*

A/N: So yeah. I feel like I rushed it. ;__; But I'm wayyyyyy too impatient. Because I really love writing about drama and . I'm not all for the beginnings, meetings, and ect. Gross. lol. So yeah. Wooh. YEAH. Okay I'm weird, goodbye. Gonna just go cuddle up to my stuff animal and wish it was Thor. Damn Chris Hemsworth is y.