Bon Appetit

Just The Way We Are

"Henry, what are you doing?" I asked through a laugh. 

"Just wait love. Yah! Keep your eyes closed!" I quickly closed my eyes again. I was being forced to sit with my eyes closed as he brought me my gift. 

"Alright, open them." I opened my eyes to see a gray cat sitting on my lap. A smile spread across my face like wildfire.

"Oh Henry, you are the best boyfriend in the world!"

"Anything for my princess." I slapped him teasingly but then maneuvered around the cat sitting on my lap and gave him a kiss.  He deepened the kiss by leaning in closer. The cat must of not like how close he was to him because he jumped off my lap. Leaning against me with his head pushed against mine he whispered. "I want you Chul." I bit my lip. I always promised myself that I would wait until marriage, but this is the boy I wanna marry. Anyways my body hungered his. I nodded my head.

"Really?" he said with a smile. I let go of my lip and returned the smile. 

"Oh Chul, I love you so much." he said in between kisses and ing my pants.

~Afterwards~

I laid cuddled up next to him, petting my cat who just jumped onto my stomach.

"We need to name him you know?" I said.

"Hmm how about Heebum?"

"Why that?" 

"After the love of my live." he leaned down and kissed me

"And my best friend." he said with a smile, lips brushing against mine. I let out a school girl giggle.

"Alright, this will be our baby. Heebum." 

"Well we have the most beautiful and hairiest baby in the world." he laughed

"Yah! Be nice he can't help it that he has a hair growth problem." I teased. He leaned over to kiss me but I pulled slightly back. 

"Not in front of the baby!" With that I jumped out of bed carrying Heebum in my arms

"Yah! Were are you going." I turned around and faced him.

"Im going to go make dinner."

"Oh god help me now!" he said putting his arms up to the sky. I stuck my tongue out and walked out into the living room. The good thing about my boyfriend is that he has his own house because his parents are always out of town doing work. Once I was in the kitchen, I opened the fridge. There were so many things I could cook! I quickly pulled out the ingredients that I needed, the radio and started my masterpiece.  Adding my finishing touches, I sweetly called  "Henry my love, dinner is done!" I listened as he shuffled his way to the table, pulled out the chair and sat down. I picked up the plates from the counter and my way to the table. I placed the plate in front of him 

"Bon appetit!" I brought my fingers up to my lips and kissed them. I then took the seat next to him and looked down at my plate proud of the food I made. 

"Bacon, dunky eggs, toast, and orange juice. What a masterpiece Chul." he laughed. I shot him a dirty look as I took a sip from my orange juice. I cleared my throat.

"Hush, it is a masterpiece!" I took my bread folded it and dunked it into my eggs. 

"Chul, you're so cute. I love you." he chuckled and took a bite of his egg also.  After his first bite, he stopped, put his bread down and looked at me.

"Chul, I love you." 

"I love you too Henry." I laughed. He grabbed my hand, his face was serious.

"No Chul, I love you. A lot. You mean the world to me." I felt my face getting hot.

"Awe thank you baby. I love you a lot too."

"Well, we've been together for the three best months of my life."

"Yeah?"

"Well... I was thinking..."

"Thinking what?" I almost yelled.

"Iwantyoutomoveinwithme." he said in one world. I paused. Words didn't want to come out. 

"I-i wou-"

"Ne-never mind. I di-didn't mean i-it." his face turned to the shade of a tomato. I looked at our hands, intertwined together. This is whatI want, I want to spend the rest of my life with this man. I leaned over and kissed him.

"Of course I'll move in with you silly."