Shed A Tear

Just The Way We Are

~Henrys P.O.V.~

      "Henry, your friend Heechul. Well he's in the hospital baby." She rubbed my arm  gently and kissed my forehead as she got up to finish cleaning the house I sat there in shock. He-he just did, I can't believe it. My mothers words still ringing in my ears. Heechul, my Heechul in the hospital. I got up quickly and ran to the front door, grabbing my keys from the clay pot that I made when I was seven that sat by the door and ran out. Leaving the door open, I ran to my car, opening the door quick as possible and peeled out of my driveway and to the hospital.

~Heechul's P.O.V.~ 

I awoke to my four year old little sister poking my face. 

"Cho Hee, stop that." my mother said quickly. 

"But Umma, he's wake." I heard her quickly move from her spot and sat down on the bed next to me. I saw part of her face looking down at me, she looked tired and sad. I tried to sit up but the pressure on my arms made me collapse. 

"Heechul baby just lay there, I'll fix it." My mom always tried to make things better for my little sister and I.  She made her way to the bottom of the bed. Looking at it for a moment she pushed a button and I sat up.

"Thank you Umma." she nodded her head.

"Oppa, did you die?" 

"Silly girl of course I didn't." I laughed.

"Oppa, did you want to die and make me and Umma cry?" That one stabbed me in the heart.

"Cho Hee, we'll talk about this later. Let your brother rest he just woke." My mother said. I gave her a thank you look. I looked around the small room, a row of flowers and cards lined a wall but that wasn't the problem. Something was missing

"Where's Appa?" I asked. My mother shifted uncomfortably 

"He went out." she whispered.  I gave her a curious look but knew better to try and get an answer out of her. I watched my little sister as she played with her barbies. She always had those dolls with her, they are in favorite. 

"Cho, can I play with you?" her faced beamed at my question.

"Yes Oppa! I give you my favorite!" she giggled as she ran up to my. She handed me a doll that had long blond hair,blue eyes, and bright red lipstick on. She had on a sparkly pink shirt with slightly ripped jeans. I followed my little sisters lead with playing with the dolls. They weren't my thing but I knew she loved when I play with her.  

"Heechul?" I look up to see the last person I ever suspected to see looking down at me. My heart stopped

"Oh Hen-Henry, hi."

"Hello." He had an confused look on his face. I followed his eyes down to my hand, which was eyeing the doll. I quickly handed my sister her doll and gave him a sheepish look. He chuckled and walked to the foot of my bed. My mother must of realized that I wanted to be alone with him

"Come on Cho, let's go get something to eat." my mother held out her hand for my sister to take. She quickly put down all her dolls except her favorite one and grabbed my mothers hand. Before she left the room she turned to me and said

"I love you Oppa."

  "I love you Cho." I said as she waved to me and walked out of the room, hand and hand with my mother. When they left, Henry quickly made his way to the bed and say next to me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked just barely a whisper.

"Just sore but other than that fine. You?"

"Bad." A worried look appeared on my face 

"Why's that?" He grabbed my arm and flipped it over so he could see the inside of my forearm. He brought my bandage arm up to his lips and gently kissed it, some how hitting the spots where the scars are. Tears rolled down my face. He looked up at my and wiped the tears from my face.

"I'm so sorry I did this to you and I promise, that I will never make you shed a tear over me again. I love you Kim Heechul."