Do I have to share my Oppa?

Just The Way We Are

~ Three Weeks Later~

"Chul!" I was turned around and pulled into a hug

"Your speech was excellent, you're so smart" I melted into the hug. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I let go of Henry and turned around to see me best friend smiling at me

"Wookie!" I quickly pulled him into a hug.

"Hi Lullie! You did fantastic on your speech, I'm so proud of you being valedictorian!" 

"Thank you Wookie, I'm so glad you were salutatorian and Henry was third." I felt him tense under my touch when I said his name. I pulled him back and looked into his eyes. 

"Nothing." he smiled. A fake smile, I knew my best friend to well. I brushed it off we would talk about it later.I looked past my best friend and spotted my Umma, Appa and Cho on his shoulders. I made my way around him and ran to them. I gave my Umma a hug. 

"Umma, how did I do?" I let go of her to look at her.

"You did wonderful baby."

"My boy, valedictorian!" My dad said as he pulled me into a one arm hug.

"Oppa, Oppa, hold me!" My sister giggled. I waited as my Appa pulled her off his shoulders and handed her over to me. She dug her face into the crevasse of my neck.

"I love you Oppa." My heart melted. My little sister means the world to me.

"I love you too Cho." *Click* I blinked my eyes a couple of times and saw my Umma bringing the camera down from her face. 

"I have the cutest children in the world. Oh Henry, Ryeowook! I want a picture of all my babies!" my Umma said ushering us all together. We squeezed together and posed for the camera. 

"So, Henry my boy.What are you going to do with your future." My Appa said while squeezing one of Henry's shoulder.

"Well sir, there are many things but I wanna start with this first." I watched confusingly as he pulled something out of his pocket and got down on one knee it front of me.

"Yah, Henry you're going to get your pants dirty! Get up!" he quickly let out a chuckle.

"Oh Chul, I love you." still confused I answered 

"I love you too, know get up before you get di-"

"Honey, shut up!" my Umma whispered with a huge smile on her face. 

"Chul, I can't picture my life without you, I don't want to have a life without you. Well,will you do me the honor of being my partner for life?" Wait did he just ask me to marry him? I can't believe this! My breathing started to get faster, I started to spin. I handed Cho over to whoever was standing next to me. I wiped sweat from my forehead

"I feel di-" 

"Chul!"

~Two Hours Later~

I opened my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar place. 

"Wh-where, where am I?" I asked in confusion. 

"Your in the hospital again Lullie, you really need to stay out of this place." I turned my head and was greeted by a red eye Wookie. 

"Hi." he whispered with a smile.

"Hi. What happened?" 

"You out from shock." 

"Why?" I couldn't quite remember anything after taking a picture with him, Cho, and Henry. Henry. Where was Henry?

"Where's Henry?" Wookie's smile faded slightly.

"He went home to change." I looked at Wookie and noticed he was still in our Sapphire blue graduation gowns. 

"Why didn't you go change?" He grabbed my hand 

"Because I wanted to be here when you woke up." 

"You're the best best friend ever, you know that right?"

"Thanks, you are too."

"Psh, I already knew that!" We both let out a laugh 

"Lullie, you are so conceited." 

"And you love it." We continued to laugh till it slowly faded.

"Lullie, can I tell you something without you getting mad at me?" 

"Um, yeah"

"Well, I don't like you with Henry." I have him an confused look

"Why not?"

"Did you forget that he used to beat the out of you and would treat you like trash?" 

"But that was in the past, this is now. Can't you let that go?" he gave you're dumb look. Oh yeah, he can hold grudges, like crazy. 

"No, I really don't want you dating him or going farther in your relationship."

"Well I'm pretty sure we aren't going to go farther in our relationship. Please just do this for me, he really makes me happy and makes me feel alive." He stared at me for what seem liked hours but was only for a few moments.

"Alright." he sighed giving in.

"Thank you Wookie!" I leaned up and gave him a hug.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." I looked up to see Henry standing in the doorway. 

"Henry!" my face glistened. I reached my arms out for him. He laughed and quickly made his way over to me. I quickly pulled him into a hug, inhaling his scent. It felt like years since I've felt his touch and I missed it. 

"Hi princess." 

"Hi my prince." I whispered. We sat there in silence just enjoying each others presence. 

"Well...erm..." Wookie said awkwardly. 

"Oh, I'm sorry Wookie. So remind me what happened after we took the picture?"  

"You really don't remember?" Henry asked. 

"Um...nope." I smiled 

"Well," he readjusted himself so he was on one knee. Suddenly all the memories flooded my mind. He asked me to marry him! Tears started to fall down my face.

"Chul, will you do me the honor and be my partner for life?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" tears fell harder, he jumped up and embraced me into a  hug.Suddenly the room was filled with cheers. I looked around the room with teary eyes. I saw my Umma, Appa with a video recorder, my best friend, doctors and nurses, all standing in my room clapping for me. 

"Oppa, Oppa!" Cho ran into my lap.

"Yes Cho baby?" 

"Do I haf to share my Oppa now?" Everyone in the room let out a laugh.   

"Yeah baby you do."