You're my best friend, my brother and I would do anything for you

Just The Way We Are

I pull into the driveway, readjusted Heebum in my lap, releasing his death grip from my legs. I rubbed to spots were he was latched. Opening the door, I scratched behind his ears as we walked in. I was attacked by hugs and questions

"Umma where were you?"
"Umma why were you gone so long?"
"I thought you were leaving us forever Umma." I released Heebum onto the floor, and picked up the teary eyed Kyuhyun. Holding him closely as possible
"Oh Kyuhyun baby, I would never leave you or your brothers, you boys are my world." I walked into the living room, carrying Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae closely behind me. I sat down on the couch, putting my arms around the boys as they cuddled up next to me.
"I can't function without you boys constantly bickering." they let out a small laugh. 
"You just never leave without us or at least telling us bye and that you love us." Donghae whimpered. I wrapped my arm around and pulled him as close as possible. 
"Umma is really sorry but I know how grumpy you boys can get if your woken up when you haven't slept that long, it won't happen again." I said as I hugged them again. Wookie came into the room. He sighed and I knew that he was wondering what was wrong. I bet he thought that something stupid happened and that was the reason I was hugging my boys like I was. 
"Here boys, watch tv while I go talk to uncle Wookie." I moved Kyu off my lap and crossed the room to stand by him. I scratched the back off my head
"I'm back." he just glared at me then turned and walked away. I followed him outside, once we were a safe distance away from the house he turned and looked at me.
"Wookie-ah I'm so-" I was cut off by soft but tingling slap. He started to pace 
"I'm sorry for slapping you  but do you understand how difficult that was for me?!" he turned and looked at me but I kept quiet. 
"One, I was left alone with three scared boys looking for their mom and no matter what, they-" I cut him off by pulling him into a hug. I felt him relax and pull me closer. 
"I'm so happy you're okay, please promise me that you'll never go back to him." he whispered. My breath caught in the back of my throat. He looked up at me with hopeful eyes. I swallowed the breath and gently pushed him away. Looking down to the ground, I whispered 
" I can't make promises that I don't know if I can keep." 
"I understand." I looked at him in shock. He let out a small laugh.
"Well he's the father of your children, your husband, and the love of your life but that doesn't mean I'll support you in anyway, I'll just understand." I fell into the chair and held my head in my hands. He came over and rubbed my back.
"I don't know what to do. My hearts saying stay but my minds saying go. I want to be with him but what he did to Hyukie is completely unforgivable and I  don't know if he'll want to be around him anymore. It will break my heart but I would understand and would stay away from him." I rambled. He sat next to me and I looked at him with teary eyes. 
"Lullie. I really don't know what to tell you because I've never been in this situation and it breaks my heart that I can't because I hate seeing you in pain, I mean you're my best friend, my brother and I would do anything for you." I let out a sigh, pulling him into a hug 
"Thank you Wookie~ah." These worries soon consuming my thoughts.