FOUR

Saving Rapunzel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I like boys that like to smile about themselves once in a while,

That can sit and talk for hours,

And in the morning, pick me flowers

Boys and Bugs, Poema

 

Almost a month later, I was with Chanyeol as we danced the afternoon away. He was a bit grumpy now and we’re both tired already but we’re only halfway through the new routine and dance moves we needed to memorize by heart. Kai had said to me that it would be a bit harder to teach Chanyeol because he forgets quickly and tends to get distracted most of the time.

I was convinced he already knew most of the steps clearly though, “Let’s take a break” I said, breathless as I slouched on the floor. I saw my own reflection on the multiple mirrors, hair sticking on my forehead, beads of sweat flowing down from my face to my neck and soaking the front of my gray shirt. I felt so stuffy.

I let out an exasperated sigh, closed my eyes, arms and legs sprawled on the cool hardwood floor. I felt Chanyeol lay beside me and did the same. “Wanna grab something to eat?” he finally said, remembering we haven’t eaten our lunch.

I was about to nod when somebody opened the door of the studio and Luhan entered looking more stressed than ever. On his right hand was a slim, black hand phone, it was ringing furiously.

“Sehun are you busy?” he said, breath caught on his throat as if he’d just finished a hundred meter dash.

“We’re taking a break. Why?” I sat and wiped my face using the sleeves of my shirt, a bit distracted by his ringtone.

“Here, it’s Ren” he handed me the phone and I reluctantly took it.

“I can’t really talk to her right now, we’re recording. Talk to her, entertain her or whatever” his cheeks were flushed. He must’ve run all the way from the recording room to give me the phone.

“Wait. Just don’t answer her calls then call later, after you’ve finished recording” I shrugged, looking at his phone’s widescreen, it was flashing Ren’s picture. I felt something tug in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter