TWELVE

Saving Rapunzel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writing this fic made me more of a Sehun bias. Meh. Sehun is so cute cute cute ;)

So could I say I’m sorry? Sure

But would it do any good? No

Cause she’s out of my life

And [she] never wanna see me again

I Love You, Park Yoochun/ Flowsik

 

I was disturbed by a series of knocking. I rubbed my eyes and stood up to shake myself awake. The knocking was gentle and not so much annoying. It’s past 1AM and I realized I’ve been sleeping for about eight hours now; I never had a sleep longer than this in weeks.

On the next bed, Suho is sleeping peacefully, tucked under the duvet and earphones on his ears.

I opened the door.

“Sehun…” Luhan’s voice was hoarse and he looked as if he’s about to cry. “I need your help, please…”

“W-what, why what happened?” my answers were a series of multiple mumbles since my mind isn’t fully conscious.

“The dorm manager called me, they couldn’t find Ren. Her roommate said she did not attend school today but she left early this morning” my eyes shift from blurry to crystal clear as I looked at Luhan. His breaths were shallow and I can almost hear the booming of his heart.

Panic rose in me as I grabbed a nearby jacket- I wasn’t even entirely sure if it’s mine or Suho’s jacket, but I wear it all the same. I put on my socks and a pair of black Converse High tops, “Where can she be?” it’s almost 30 minutes before two in the morning, and a seventeen year old girl shouldn’t be alone outside at this time.

“I- I don’t know, if something happens to her, mom would kill me” he shook his head furiously, “I’ll go visit some of her friends, maybe she’s with them” but Luhan couldn’t even convince himself that Ren would be where he thought she would be, she doesn’t even have many friends here.

“She can’t be in a… club right?” we took the stairs because taking the elevator seems a waste of time. Feet shuffling as we half walk, half run towards the condominium’s lobby.

“No, of course not. She’s a minor, they wouldn’t let him in” he reasoned out, we were out of the building and Luhan hailed a cab.

“Sehun, from the last few days, I know you’ve been close. And I know you can find her, let’s look together okay? Save Ren” and then he was inside the taxi.

I fished out my cell phone from the pocket of my jacket and looked for Ren’s number. Yes I can find her, but why would I save her? She’s not in danger or anything. My princess cannot be in danger.

I pressed the call button on her name and waited, This number is out of coverage area, please try again later.

My chest tightened a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter