THIRTEEN

Saving Rapunzel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, it's shorter than Kai's. Don't wanna drag too many things in the story. I PLAN TO WRITE BAEKHYUN AFTER THIS, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE/ SUPPORT THAT STORY AS WELL! ^^ Thanks and happy reading ;))

 

 

Something ‘bout the way you look at me

Baby it’s hard to go,

If you really want me to stay,

Why don’t you let me know?

Hello, SHINee

 

“I can never really get used to your hair…” I shifted slightly on the couch and started touching the short strands, the smoothness of it tickling my fingertips. I kissed her hair and it smelled the same apples and cherries- I think I’m bound to remember this scent forever.

“Shut up, I’m trying to watch. And please stop touching my hair” Ren slapped my knees and tried to pry my hand away from her head.

“It’s so short, I wonder when this will grow up to your shoulders” I continued teasing her.

Ren gave me a deathly look, “I’m trying to watch a movie here, if you don’t mind” she inched away from me and placed a throw pillow between us, “One more comment about my short hair and I’m out of here”.

Ren’s new haircut caused a bit of hubbub inside the house, the moment she stepped on the door everyone was more than surprised:

What happened? Does mom knows about this? (Luhan)

It suits you so well. (Kai)

A series of Mandarin or Cantonese I cannot comprehend. (Lay and Tao)

Intense staring and some smiles. (Chanyeol and Suho)

“Okay okay, sorry” I chuckled and looked at the TV. We’re watching a romantic movie whose plot I wasn’t quite able to catch since I’m too busy looking at her all the time. I can never really get used to her hair, I thought once again.

She was at our condo unit that afternoon; we planned to hang out because it’s our day off. But we ended up renting some DVDs and having a movie marathon. The other members are out enjoying themselves.

I gave her a quick glance, her eyes were trained on the screen and I think she truly wanted to watch so I leaned my head on the couch and decided to close and rest my eyes for a minute. Before I knew it, I’ve fallen asleep only to be awoken by loud sobs.

I opened my eyes and instantly took in the sight of Ren. The throw pillow between us is now lying on her lap as she cried with sobs and muffled sounds, tears running down her cheeks.

“Ren…” I instinctively put my arm around her, “What happened?” she did not even bother to look at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter