u-04

Talk to Me, Pooh.

It was a cloudy night, no stars no moon. Chaehyun was doing her assignment from Mr. Han when suddenly she felt her phone vibrating. She looked at her phone, raising her eyebrows as she didn’t know whose number it was.

“Yoboseyo?” Chaehyun spoke up, her hand kept writing her assignment.

“Pooh! It’s me.”

“Eh? Dongho?” she pulled her phone away from her ear only to see the caller’s number, it wasn’t Dongho’s number.

“I’m using Kevin hyung’s phone right now. Hahaha…”

“Oooooohh.” Chaehyun nodded. Are you a mind reader, Pooh? Chaehyun thought.

“Pooh, would you help me and hyungs to cook?”

“Cook what?”

“Anything. There is no food in our dorm.”

Chaehyun bit her lower lip. “Why don’t you cook by yourself? Oh I’m sure your hyungs would help you.”

“Pooooooooohh~ Please?” Dongho begged.

Chaehyun giggled at the thought how cute Dongho’s begging face was. “Fine. Pick me up in ten minutes.”

“I’m already in front of your gate now. Hahaha…”

Chaehyun ran towards her window and looked outside, she smiled seeing Dongho in front of her gate. “Stupid Pooh.”

She quickly grabbed her oversized hoodie and run downstairs. She unconsciously fastened her pace as she saw Kevin was standing next to Dongho.

“Ready to go?” Kevin asked, smiling.

Chaehyun nodded and a second after that she felt Dongho’s arm over her shoulders and he ruffled her hair with his other hand. “That’s my Pooh.”

 

--------------------

 

“I’m full~” Kiseop sang, rubbing his stomach. “Thanks for the meals.”

The rest of U-Kiss members walked in to the living room and sat on the floor, following Kiseop.

“Thanks to her. She really can cook.” Soohyun said, pinching Chaehyun’s cheek.

Dongho pulled Chaehyun away from Soohyun and pouted. “Don’t pinch my Pooh’s cheek. You might hurt her.”

“Hahaha… It’s okay, Pooh.” Chaehyun pinched Dongho’s nose and laughed a bit. She looked back at Soohyun, smiling. “I did nothing. You guys are the best chefs.”

“You are the best of the best.” Eli complimented, giving two thumbs up.

Kevin sat next to Chaehyun. “Well, it’s getting late now. Since tomorrow is Sunday, would you stay here tonight?”

“Eh? Me?” Chaehyun pointed at her face. Kevin and the rest nodded.

“No no no. Don’t you guys afraid that I might be killed by your fans?”

“Hahaha…” Xander laughed a bit. “Our fans aren’t that scary, Chaehyun.”

“Eh? How did you know my name?”

“Dongho likes talking about you.” Kibum answered, earning a death glare from Dongho. Everyone was laughing except Dongho, he kept pouting.

“Fine. But only tonight.” Chaehyun finally said.

“Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!” Kevin cheered up. “We will sleep together in this living room. Who is agree with me?”

Kevin, Kiseop, Kibum, Eli, Soohyun, and Xander raised their hands up. Only Dongho who didn’t say anything yet.

“Six against two. So it means yes. Yippiiiiiiiieeee~” Kevin clapped his hands, looked so happy. “Oh! How about watching a horror movie before sleep?”

Everyone but Dongho nodded. Xander, Kiseop, and Kevin prepared what they needed for this sudden event. Snacks, blankets, pillows, everything. Not long after that everything was settled already.

“Why do you look not excited, Pooh?” Chaehyun asked, sitting beside Dongho. Later she regret it because Kevin took a sit beside her. Dongho on her left side and Kevin on her right side.

“I hate horror movie, especially when it’s about zombies. Hyungs are so mean.” Dongho hugged his knees, placing his chin on one of his knees.

“So it’s right. I ever read an article about you disliking horror movies. Hahaha… Don’t worry, you have me here. You can hide behind my back if you’re scared, Pooh.”

Dongho looked up, only to find Chaehyun smiling sincerely at him. He replied back with a nod.

“Here we go.” Soohyun said, turning on the dvd player.

Chaehyun felt Dongho holding her hand, she turned her head and mouthed “it’s okay” to him. She held her laughter as she felt Dongho’s hold tightened whenever some zombies appeared, she also didn’t bother to cover Dongho’s eyes.

Chaehyun didn’t realize that someone behind her had been watching her and Dongho ever since the first scene of this movie, secretly smiling at them.

Kiseop.