u-03

Talk to Me, Pooh.

“Tadaaaa~ This is my home.” Chaehyun stopped in front of her front gate and turned around, smiling at Dongho. “Thanks for walking me home, Pooh.”

“No problem.” Dongho replied with a big smile. “So, are we friends now?”

Chaehyun tilted her head to the side. “Eh? Of course we are friends. We are classmates.”

“I wanna be your bestfriend, Pooh. Not only your classmates.” Dongho pouted cutely, swaying his foot back and forth.

“Of course, Pooh. You can be my bestfriend.” Chaehyun let out a chuckle and ruffled Dongho’s hair, but quickly pulled her hand back as she realized what she was doing.

Dongho widened his smile and his eyes formed into two tiny slits. “Really? Thanks, Pooh.”

Chaehyun laughed seeing Dongho’s cuteness. “Oh btw, do you wanna come in to my home?”

“I’d love it but I have some schedules tonight, Pooh. Maybe to-- oh no, I have full schedule tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow-- oh I will have schedule until two days after tomorrow.”

Chaehyun didn’t know why but she suddenly felt disappointed. She quickly slapped her mind for thinking like that. “It’s okay. You can come over whenever you want, Pooh.”

“Thanks.” Dongho smiled again. Don’t hurt your jaw because of too much smiling to me, Chaehyun thought.

“Well, I’m leaving. Bye, Pooh.”

“Bye, Pooh.” Chaehyun waved her hand happily but quickly raised an eyebrow when she saw Dongho walking back to her. “Any problem?”

Dongho handed her his phone. “I don’t have your number.”

Chaehyun laughed a bit and typed her number, saving it in Dongho’s contact list. “Done.”

Dongho pressed the “call” button and Chaehyun felt her phone ringing not long after that. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and saved Dongho’s number. She got one of U-Kiss members’ phone number!

“I will call you if anything happens in class.” Chaehyun put her phone back to her pocket, earning a nod from Dongho.

“Bye, Pooh. Good night.” Dongho waved his hand before turning back and started walking away, leaving Chaehyun smiling like crazy.

 

--------------------

 

It had been a week since the day Dongho walked Chaehyun home and Dongho hadn’t appeared again. Chaehyun started to get worried. She tried to call Dongho but he didn’t pick it up.

“Where the hell are you, Pooh?” Chaehyun sighed, spinning her phone on her table. She was a bit startled when someone stopped her phone from spinning. She looked up and found that it was Soobin.

“Who is Pooh?” Soobin was about to check on Chaehyun’s phone when the owner grabbed it back.

“None of your business.”

Soobin rolled her eyes and took a seat next to Chaehyun, Dongho’s seat. “Aww~ I’m sitting on Dongho’s chair.”

“It’s this university’s chair. Dongho doesn’t own any chair here.”

“Yah! Don’t act so cold to your friend.”

Now it was Chaehyun’s turn to roll her eyes. Soobin was right. She had been friends with Chaehyun since kindergarten but Chaehyun never considered Soobin as bestfriend or something like that. Chaehyun didn’t like to get really close with other people, she admitted she was afraid to get hurt in the end. She also could hardly believe people, even her parents. But when Dongho said he wanted to be her bestfriend, somehow she trusted it to be long-last friendship.

Chaehyun was taken aback when she felt her phone vibrating, she turned her head to the left and right only to found that Soobin had already gone. She looked at her phone and saw who was calling.

Dongho.

“Yoboseyo.” Chaehyun started talking first.

“Pooooooooooohh~”

Chaehyun felt a warm sensation through all over her body just by hearing Dongho’s voice. She smiled widely and let out a chuckle. “Hi, Pooh.”

“I miss you, Pooh.”

Chaehyun felt like fainting because of what Dongho had said. He missed her. Shin Dongho missed her. “I miss you too, Pooh.”

Chaehyun and Dongho kept talking on the phone, sometimes Chaehyun let out a giggle hearing what Dongho said. She slowly realized that she was glad accepting Dongho as her friend, he really made her day.