u-10

Talk to Me, Pooh.

Dongho looked at the watch on his left hand, it was already 10PM but still no news from Chaehyun. He stood up from his fluffy bed and started pacing back and forth. More than two weeks without seeing Chaehyun was really a torture.

“I'm home~” Dongho heard Kevin sang from the living room. The younger boy walked out from his room to meet his hyung.

“You are alone, hyung? Where are the others?”

Kevin scratched his arms up in the air and yawning. “Hhhh~ They are still outside. Kiss Me thingy, you know.”

“Ahhhh~” Dongho nodded his head continuously. “Arasseo. Go take a bath first, hyung. You are stinky.”

“Nah, I will just go to my bed. Too exhausted.”

“That’s really not like you, hyung.”

Kevin walked closer to Dongho and ruffled his hair. “I’m still Kevin Woo no matter what.”

“Yeah whatever.” Dongho said, fixing his hair back to its normal style.

“Good night, Dongho.”

“Night, hyung.”

Kevin was about to twist the knob of his room door when they heard a knock from the front door. Who is coming at this hour? Kevin thought. Kevin turned his body, wanting to walk towards the front door and open it but Dongho did it first.

“I’m gonna open it.” Dongho ran towards the front door and opened it, revealing someone that made Dongho worried for a few days. “Pooh.”

Chaehyun looked up and their eyes met. Dongho could tell he was going to explode of happiness as finally he could see those beautiful eyes again, but he was a bit upset at the thought that Chaehyun didn’t leave him any message.

“Mianhae.” was all Chaehyun could say. She hung her head down and played with her fingers.

“Where were you?” Dongho asked and leaned against the door frame, crossing his arms on his chest.

“Tokyo. My hometown.” Chaehyun still looked down, trying to ignore Dongho’s intense stare.

“YOU WENT TO TOKYO AND YOU DIDN’T LEAVE ANY MESSAGE FOR ME? YOU DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER TO TEXT ME? IF YOU TEXTED “POOH, I’M GOING TO TOKYO” I WOULDN’T HAVE WORRIED LIKE THIS!” Dongho shouted, making Chaehyun stepped backward.

“Mianhae.”

“YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW WORRIED I WAS. YOU DON’T KNOW IT.”

There was a long pause before Chaehyun spoke up. “Enough?”

“Huh?”

“Shouting at me like that.” Chaehyun lift her head up, looking straight into Dongho’s eyes. She was at the verge of tears.

“Pooh, I--“

“I’M ASKING YOU SHIN DONGHO, DID YOU GET ENOUGH? IF YOU DIDN’T, YOU STILL CAN SHOUT AT ME LIKE WHAT YOU DID EARLIER.” tears finally dropped from Chaehyun’s eyes and it wasn’t long until she started sobbing.

“Pooh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that.” Dongho walked closer to Chaehyun and was about to pull Chaehyun in his embrace but she slapped his hands away.

“I’VE TRIED CALING YOU FOR THOUSAND TIMES BUT YOU DIDN’T PICK IT UP. LATER I KNEW THAT YOU WERE HAVING FULL SCHEDULE THAT DAY. SO I JUST LEFT LIKE THAT, LEAVING MY PHONE IN MY HOUSE HERE. WHO DO YOU THINK I AM TO ALWAYS LOOK FOR YOU AND REPORT WHAT I’M GONNA DO, HUH?”

Chaehyun’s words hit Dongho back to reality. He tried to remember the day she left and actually she was right. He had a busy day when Chaehyun left. He felt really guilty for shouting at her before. “Pooh, mianhae.”

Chaehyun wiped her tears away but it kept falling down from her eyes. She felt Dongho’s arms wrapped around her , hugging her tight. For a few seconds no one dare to speak.

“Mianhae, Pooh. I just can’t control it.” Dongho said, his voice almost inaudibly.

Chaehyun just continued crying in Dongho’s embrace as she hugged him back. She admitted it, whenever she was in Dongho’s embrace, it always felt right. She always felt safe and calm.

“I’m glad you’re back.” Dongho whispered, swaying their bodies to the sides slowly. “Welcome back, Pooh.”

Chaehyun let out a giggle and pulled away, Dongho’s hands were still hanging on her waist. “Don’t shout at me like that again. I hate shouts.”

“Ne, I’m sorry.” Dongho leaned in and kissed Chaehyun’s forehead. He wiped the stains of tears on Chaehyun’s cheeks with his thumbs. “Am I forgiven?”

“No.”

Dongho frowned. “What should I do then?”

“Buy me ice cream.” Chaehyun pouted cutely, earning a pinch on her cheek from the boy in front of her.

“Fine.” Dongho laughed then took Chaehyun’s hand. “Let’s go.”

“But there are many fangirls in front of this building.” Chaehyun stopped half way. She looked very worried. She wanted to hang out with Dongho but she wouldn’t let her bestfriend get any problem because of her.

“Don’t worry, they’re gone.”

Dongho and Chaehyun turned their head towards Soohyun who was walking closer to them, the other members following behind. “I told them to leave since it’s already 11PM and most of them look like high school student.”

“Really? You’re such a good idol, oppa.”

“I am.” Soohyun chuckled.

“Glad to see you’re back, Chaehyun.” Xander said, hugging her.

Chaehyun hugged him back. “Nice to see you again, oppa.”

“I want a hug from Chaehyun too.” Kiseop said in a childish tone, extending his arms. Chaehyun gladly hugged him and both of them laughed.

Dongho quickly pulled Chaehyun away from Kiseop. “Yah! Pooh is mine!”

“Aww~ Someone is jealous.” Kibum said, teasing the magnae.

“Whatever.” Dongho rolled his eyes. “Let’s go, Pooh.”

“Bye, oppas!” Chaehyun waved her hand and walked with Dongho, holding hands. One thing they didn’t know, someone was hurt seeing them together.

 

--------------------

 

Chaehyun was walking through the gate of her campus when suddenly a little girl stood in front of her, blocking her way.

“Eonni.” the younger girl said, smiling shyly.

Chaehyun smiled and bent down a little so her eyes were at the same level as the little girl’s. “Ye?”

The younger girl extended her hands, revealing a medium sized box with ribbon on top of it. “Please help me to give this to Dongho oppa, eonni. I'm his fan.”

Chaehyun raised an eyebrow but ended up accepting that gift. “Ne, I’ll give this to him. I’m sure he would be so happy. Anything else you want to say?”

“Just say that I love him. That’s all.” the younger girl bit her lower lip, seemed like she was a bit embarrassed.

“Okay. Ah btw, what’s your name?”

“Youngji. Han Youngji.”

“Okay Youngji, I’ll give your gift to your beloved Dongho oppa.” Chaehyun smiled, patting Youngji’s head slightly.

“Ne~ Gomawo, eonni.” Youngji bowed. “I’m happy that my thoughts about you are right, eonni. You’re kind. Whenever I saw you walking with Dongho oppa, I always felt that eonni is the best person for oppa.”

Chaehyun tilted her head in confusion. “Eh? You often saw us together?”

“I live near here.”

Chaehyun was still nodding her head when suddenly she saw Youngji running away. She turned her head to the left and saw Dongho walking towards her, a small smile plastered on his face. “Pooh~”

Chaehyun smiled back and handed the gift to Dongho. “Your fan asked me to give it to you. You saw a little girl who just ran away earlier? She is one of your fans. Her name is Youngji.”

Dongho didn’t say anything as his eyes looked straight at the beautiful girl with long black hair who was standing near enough from them. He felt his chest tightened, as if it was ready to explode. “Hyemi-ah.”