u-01

Talk to Me, Pooh.

“Isn’t he cute?”

“He is totally my type, duh!”

“Awww~ My prince.”

Chaehyun shifted her gaze from the book she was holding to the girls beside her and sighed. Everyone had been talking about that special boy since yesterday, but somehow Chaehyun didn’t feel like joining them to talk about it. She was about to stand up from her chair when suddenly Soobin appeared in front of her, panting.

“Chaehyun! Have you met--“

Before Soobin could finish her sentence, Chaehyun already cut her off. “Met Dongho?”

Soobin just gave a quick nod while raising her eyebrows.

“He was standing beside me at the ceremony this morning when you texted me about him being a student in this university.”

“REALLY?! How could you not tell me about it?” Soobin stomped her foot and pouted, crossing her arms on her chest.

“Helloooooooooooww~ He is one of the students here, so it means you can meet him everyday.” Chaehyun rolled her eyes and walked out from her class without saying anything else.

 

--------------------

 

“So, how was your first day?” Eli asked while turning the television on.

“Well, it was fun.” Dongho answered shortly, not too interested with the topic.

“Did they recognize you, huh?”

“Of course, hyung~ Some of the girls even asked for my autograph.”

Eli chuckled, ruffling the magnae’s hair. “Then it means you are famous. Enjoy it.”

“Yeah.” Dongho took one of the pillows, tossed it up in the air and catch it. “Oh btw, where are the others? We don’t have any schedule today, right?”

Eli kept flipping through the channels but finally he ended up turning the television off since there was nothing interesting.

“Xander hyung has something private to do.”

“And the others?”

Eli just shrugged it off. He stood up and gave Dongho a pat on his shoulder. “I’m gonna cook something for us, mind to help?”

Dongho let out a heavy sigh and walked to the kitchen with Eli.

“What do you want to eat, baseball boy?” Eli asked, pulling out some bowls and placed it on the table.

“I do feel like eating pancake, hyung. Chococheese pancake.”

Eli nodded and checked the ingredients. “Complete. Let’s make it.”

Dongho gave a weak nod and both of them started making what Dongho wanted.

 

--------------------

 

It was already midnight but somehow Chaehyun couldn't sleep. Her mind kept wandering around, thinking about everything. She let out a sigh then rolled to the side, facing her Pooh doll. “Pooh, I met Dongho today. He was standing beside me during the ceremony this morning. I met him, Pooh. I met Dongho.”

Chaehyun sat up, placing her Pooh in front of her. “He talked to me, Pooh. He, Shin Dongho, talked to me. I was really surprised, but lucky me I could manage to answer every question he asked. And you know what, he called me ‘Pooh’! Hahaha… Maybe because I wore a shirt with Pooh picture on it today. Hahaha…”

Chaehyun laid back on her bed, hugging her Pooh. “Unfortunately, I didn’t meet Kevin oppa today. I heard that today he was absent because of some schedules. Hh~ Good night, Pooh. I’m gonna go to my dreamland now.”

She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep not long after that, without knowing that someone out there was thinking about her.