Part 9

You were the best gift

 

Chanyeol's diary

Febrary-6th-2010

 

Dear Diary:

 YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!! Want to know why? Well ... Kris proposed me marriage! It was more or less like ...

 

 

 

They awakened from their long sleep more or less at 10 am. Kris first and then Chanyeol. There were still 'connected'. Kris, to see the face of his lover could not help but chuckled, his 'after- bed-hair' was the most beautiful he had ever seen.

Chanyeol was covered with blue blanket to the waist, a little below. Kris covered him with it to the top and then smiled. The boy  removed from the sheets and woke up a few minutes later. The first thing he saw was - thank God - Kris's face.

"Good Morning" Kris speak first, the boy's hair.  Chanyeol smiled

"Good Morning, Wufan"

Chanyeol snuggled into his chest more, trying to get more body heat. Meanwhile, Kris put his hand under his pillow and take it out with a dark red box. Chanyeol did not realize that until Kris moved forward and moved too into Chanyeol, (making him to moan a little) and then, he talked.

"Chanyeol-ah, marry me" he opened the little box

It seemed as if time had stopped for Chanyeol. That was something he definitely did not expect. But surely, that made his day.

"Nothing would make me happier"

Then, Kris put him the ring . It was silver. And it was perfect. A tear of happiness escaped from his eyes to his cheeks. Maybe for others it wouldn't be the best marriage proposal; finishes awakening, , after a round of and sweaty .... but for Chanyeol that was perfect. Just perfect. He could not ask for anything more ...

 

 

 

And that's what happened. Great, right? After that, well ... we continue with another round of morning . God! That could not be more perfect.

Later, as I said before, I went to Yuri for my next review. She gave me some news that I almost fainted. I do not know if i should be happy or sad or should cry or jump for happiness. That news really left me in shock. But after talking with Wufan ... I think I feel more relaxed .....

 

 

 

"What ... what did you say?" heasked with eyes wide open.

 

"What you just heard. They are two. Not one, not three. Two babies."

 

"Well, that explains a lot ..."

 

Are two babies? If with one i had doubts, now with two ... What will I do alone with two babies? How i will keep them?

 

 These and many more questions were around in his head, like a pond. I would need help ... lots of help.

 

Later, when he come home with Kris, found him in bed, lying peacefully. He wasn't asleep. Chanyeol really had no idea how tell him the news .

 

"Ah Chanyeol, you're here alright." he said smiling. One of the most beautiful images so far. Why he not have a camera at that moment? ... one moment. He has  a phone!. Chanyeol pulled out his phone and prepare it to take the picture.

 

"Stay like that"

"Hah?" Kris made a confused face, tilting his head and eyebrows a bit together.
 
Click!
 
 "Hey you!, you should warn me" he pouted cutely.
 
"Okay. Smile"
 
Click!
 
 "Excellent"

"Well? What she told you?"

Chanyeol was silent. He approached the bed and leaned


"She said ..." He left the sentence incomplete

"She said what? ... Is the baby okay?!" Kris almost scream that.

"Calm down! All is right "Chanyeol whispered.

"Then?"

"They are twins"

Kris blinked several times, he was confused.

'Cute' Chanyeol thought

"What?" The voice finally came to his vocal cords "Twins?"

"Yes, Yuri just told me .... What ... you think about that?" Asked fearfully.

"You're scared"Kris use the sweetest talk  possible. It wasn't a question. It was an affirmation.

"H-how do you know?"

"I recognize your voice when something scares or worries you. No need to worry. Although i will not be with you when all happen you know that will not leave you alone. "Then planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Thanks"

 

 

 

 

 

 

20-February-2010

 

"Wedding Day"

 

That was the last mark placed on the calendar. Finally the long awaited day arrived, after two short weeks. Chanyeol was in  Baekhyun's home with Sehun, the latter was not in home. He went ahead to do who knows what.

 

"Baek ... you must be kidding me ..."

 

"No no no no no" spoken like total diva he is "you going to wear it"

 

"B-but why?"

 

"Because is beautiful, because I chose it and because you're the mother of the babys, so you are the bride and the bride wears dress."

 

"But I am a man! You know. I can't wear a dress " 'just in case of 'emergency' he wanted to add

 

"Sure you can, and you will do it because I say so!" Baekhyun raise his voice and put his 'beast-like'  face about to attack the poor guy. A strange and unfamiliar shiver ran Chanyeol's back .

 

"O-okay ~ ~"

 

"So I like it. Now go change "practically pushed him to the bed and left the room.

 

Baekhyun seemed that was the most excited about this wedding, the arrangement and stuff.

Chanyeol was alone in the room. On the bed was the beautiful and dazzling white dress. Chanyeol ran his fingers over the soft fine silk fabric. Definitely Baekhyun has good taste.

 

"Wow, it must have cost a lot of money" he thought.

 

 "I imagine Kris's face when he sees me in this," he laughed slightly. Calmly take off his clothes and carefully, so as not to wrinkle the dress, put it on. He felt ridiculously awkward and nervous. Womenswear had used before, but never anything so outrageous.

 

"Great, now I want a cigarette" snort in his mind. He knew he could not, and did not. Simply temptation was killing him. But he was concerned over their little treasures.

 

"Baekhyun, you can come in" Chanyeol call from within.

Without hesitating a little opened the door and came almost running.

 
"Chanyeoooooollll ~ ~ ~ ~" he was obviously fangirlboying. "You look ... you look ... really there are no words to describe you"

 

"Awkward? Weird? 'Weird' is the word ... "

 

"Forget that, you look great.  Like a Queen. Profile. " Chanyeol obeyed. What else could him do? "You're lucky to be so high, so you will not have to wear heels ... OMG! Look at that! "exclaimed excited with a smile.

 "What?" Chanyeol asked as he looking for what got Baekhyun excited.

 

"Your ... belly. Look at the mirror "

 

Chanyeol look to the mirror. He note with patience and a smile his stomach bulging slightly only slightly, almost anything, but there it was. He caress it. Through the fabric of the dress perfectly noticeable bulge almost nonexistent.

He went out of his thoughts when his friend came and knelt down to be level with the highest belly.

 

"Hey, babys! I'm uncle Baekhyun. Are you two there? Surely yes. "Chanyeol laughed at the childishness of his friend" Today your mother is going to marry your daddy. Are you guys happy? I hope so. Don't be nervous, right? "after his little chat with babies, he stand up.

 

"Come on, Chanyeol. Still left the makeup "

 

"Makeup?!"

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile ...

 

 

"Kris, for the love of ... stop moving! I can not accommodate your tie " growled Yixing trying to do that.

 

"I'm nervous yes?" Tell me one more time ... How do I look? "

 

"I told you and I repeat for the umpteenth time You look great! The best boyfriend I've ever seen "

 

"Thanks"

 

He wore a black suit meticulously chosen by his friends. They had not the same fashion sense that him ... but that outfit was excellent. Furthermore, it is not like he can wear it again ... or not?

 

"Ready! Finally. Run! we are  late "

 

They were in JongDae's department . He could not help but feel a little guilty about leaving his fiancé with two crazy divas for fashion .

 

"I hope he is fine" he thought, biting his lower lip and then letting out a chuckle imagining what they two might be doing to his  poor Chanyeol ...

 

 

 

 

"No, I'm not fine! What's this? Lipstick?? "Asked touching his lips with his fingers and looking at that sticky substance somewhat light pink.

 

"But you look 'like a Queen'" scoffed Sehun

 

"I'm not 'like a Queen'l in any case would be like a... forget that, but still,,, No!"

 

"But for Kris, you will be the hottest guy in the world. And with that face and that dress you'll probably provoke him an   before the end of the ceremony "Sehun speak. That boy, though he was the youngest, he had nothing innocent. Chanyeol got all colors in his face.

 

"Shut up!" he shout "spoiled child" muttered

 

'I really would be able to cause him a ...? "He thought. After taking what he thought the colors on his face intensified.

He shook his head.

 

 

All efforts to get rid of thoughts about Kris and 's' went down the drain at the time he stood at the altar .

There he was, standing before the altar with a black suit that was perfect, his hair arranged between formal and y. Handsome as ever. Butterflies meddling filled again Chanyeol's stomach. And Kris's face to see him in a wedding dress was priceless.

 

The place was more beautiful than he imagine: had white and pink flowers on the sides of the main hall, on which stood some bridges also made with flowers. On either side of the aisle, as usual, were rows of chairs. Not many as there were not many guests ... or at least he want to think that. Since Baekhyun, JongDae and Sehun took charge of the guest list, something had to be expected, these machines-of-socialization really did live up to their nicknames. Instead Chanyeol was a bit more reserved.

 From the distance -understood, the principle of the corridor- he could distinguish familiar figures, like their colleagues at the University. There was the chinesse girl, Jia,  Kris's friend / partner.

 

There was also Suho , of course next to Yixing. Everyone was fine. He expected to wear a warm and comfortable suit , normal. But it is better to give reason to Baekhyun.

 

And of course, in front rows were the godparents, understood Baekhyun and Tao. JongDae and Sehun carried the rings. Chanyeol's grandmother, so elegant, was also in the front row.

 

But there were people ... some people that he had never seen before but their faces seemed familiar ... just a little.

He decided to ignore the last remark.

 

The wedding music began to sound, alerting everyone that the bride was already there. And like a Hollywood star, all eyes were exclusively for him.

 

Instinctively, he began to walk, slowly but not too . His legs buckled, Chanyeol thought he would end on the floor. Luckily the babies were helping. No discomfort accompanied him during that time.

 

"Are you two happy?" asked in his mind.

 

Upon arrival, Kris took his hand and held it to him. They smiled. A smile that could neither hide, and when Kris knelt to leave a sweet kiss on the belly of his boyfriend, an 'aaahhhhh ~ ~ ~ " from the guests was impossible not to hear. Chanyeol cheeks become tomatoes while all eyes were on them. Kris ignored it.

He stood looking straight in front of his fiance (not by much). They both smiled once more and the ceremony began ....