Part 10

You were the best gift

"Wu Yi Fan, do you accept Park Chanyeol as your husband wife  to be with him, in prosperity and adversity, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, to love him and cherish him every day of your life and until death separates you? "

 

"Yes, I do" replied Wufan seeing the boy at his side.

 

"Park Chanyeol, do you accept Wu Yi Fan as your husband to be with him, in prosperity and adversity, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, to love him and cherish him all the days of your life and until death separates you? "

 

"Yes, I do" the tears began to peek through his eyes

 

"The rings, please '

 

At that moment Sehun and Jongdae came in. Proud, they handed the rings. Chanyeol put it in Kris hand and Kris also do it the same with him.

 

"Well, right now I pronounce you husband and 'wife' " declared the priest with an air of fun in the last word. "If there are any objections, speak now or never" As expected, any objection at all.

 

"Wufan, you can kiss your 'wife' "

 

Kris took delicately Chanyeol's face. They stared into each other eyes without a single word. Kris was the first to smile and before they knew it, they were surprised by the endless number of cameras that wanted to capture the moment.

After the long awaited kiss, the guests went to congratulate the newlyweds. Definitely Sehun and Chen strived in the guest list. Arguably half college was there.

 

At the end of the long list of 'guest-known-and-not-so-known' there were two people who Chanyeol was sure they look familiar.

The blond boy almost as high as WuFan went to hug him as if they wouldn't have seen each other in a long time, and maybe that might have been.

 

"Chanyeol?" he hear a female voice coming from behind him. He turned to see who it was. He found a young-looking lady with long brown hair who extended her hand to him "Sure you don't know me." she said as if she read the boy's thoughts  "Rebeca. Rebeca Wu, WuFan's mother" she introduced herself with a angelic smile on his pale but still beautiful face  .

 

"Ah, Mrs. Wu ..."

 

"No need of formalities. Call me Rebeca or just Mom." and Chanyeol could not be happier

 

Yes, perhaps initially he was afraid that Wu family rejected him, but he took a huge weight off upon hearing the words of his lovely mother-in-law.

 

"You're cuter than I thought" she stated causing a blush on Chanyeol's cheeks.

 

"Thank you. You are not far behind. You are really beautiful"

 

"Oh Honey, that cuteness! WuFan should have saved a nation in his previous life. He's very lucky." She smiled warmly. Chanyeol could not help but chuckle at that comment. "Oh, by the way, I have understood that ... I'll be grandmother. Is that true?" she asked almost innocently. Almost.

 

"Y-yes, it's true." he admitted

 

"Ahhh! Finally! I will die knowing I have grandchildren!" she almost cry, clasping both hands and taking them to his chest. The lady was not even that old. This time Chanyeol couldn't  contain a laugh a little louder. "I'm dying to know the baby!"her brown eyes gleamed.

 

"Actually, ma'am," he shook his head "omma" that word was still a little weird to say "it's two babies" Mrs. Wu blinked several times before go to fangirl mode (?) again.

 

"OMG! I will be grandmother of twins, I can't believe it! This whole family needs to know. Oh, and my friends. Oh and the club girls  ... and the press." The press? Chanyeol thought. While Rebecca was making calls and posting messages on social networking Chanyeol admired her mother-in-law's skills with the cell phone.

 

"Come on, son. You and I have a lot to talk" and with that, she drag him to another place.

 

Meanwhile, WuFan was talking quietly with the person accompanying him.

 

"Brother!" shouted the boy as he ran towards his brother to give him a hug.

 

"Luhan gege!"

 

They hugged a few seconds. They missed each other so much. Luhan had been living in Canada, taking over a part of the family business, while Kris was in China studying before coming to Korea. Chanyeol didn't know who were the family of his now husband.

Kris's family owned one of the most recognized fashion brands worldwide, so they were one of the most important families ranking at No. 6 in the Top 10 families with more  annual incomes. They were not exactly poor.

 

"How are you?" Kris asked when they separated.

 

"I'm fine, but ... what about you?" as a good brother he was, was perfectly aware of everything ... everything.

 

"Well ... fine. Doctor said that I had three months left ..." an air of sadness in his voice was heard, and was expected. "But it is strange. Illness should move faster, but strangely i feel ... right."  Luhan smiled

 

"That's good, bro"

 

"How long will you stay in Korea?"

 

"Mmmm,  I'm not really sure. Mama sometimes has crazy ideas ..."

 

"I heard you, doll face!"

 

"Yes mom, I'm sorry ... How do she does it?" he whispered. They looked at each other  with a smile on their lips.

 

"She will never change"

 

**********

 

 

After the talk with his ​​mother, Kris and Chanyeol met at the limo. Kris leaned his head on the seat and let out a big sigh. Chanyeol saw him in worry. "Hyung, are you okay? Are you feeling okay? Want something?"

 

"I'm fine.'m Just tired."

 

"Then you should rest. Sleep"

 

They chose not to have a party. Only the ceremony and done. Kris's health was not the best. Chanyeol didn't want to think about it. He talked with Ms. Wu about the condition of his husband, but they did not get very deep on the subject. They did not want to spoil the day. Ms. Wu said she would visit them some day of the week.

 

"I'll leave the rest for later" he said as he came dangerously close to his wife husband.Chanyeol smiled "Do you remember the first time?"

 

"How could I forget?"

 

"How about ... relive old times" he was now very close to the boy's lips.

 

"I would love it"

 

The distance between them was gone. Now their lips were completely together, sealed in a warm and beautiful kiss.

The driver, as a good person, did his best to extend the road to the hotel.

 

******

 

What do you think? is it good? is not? tell me if is there any mistake >.<

I'm finally here, after a long time. I know this chapter is too short but the best is coming kekekeke wait foi it :)

Love you all~~